Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christian Lionnet resigns from Cabinet

Go down

Christian Lionnet resigns from Cabinet Empty Christian Lionnet resigns from Cabinet

Post  Sirop14 Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:08 am

Christian Lionnet resigns from Cabinet

31-October-2016
Following the announcement of the Cabinet of Ministers and respective portfolios during the first Cabinet meeting held on Saturday at State House, former Minister for Land Use and Housing Christian Lionnet has decided to leave the government to join the private sector.
The President has thanked Mr Lionnet for his loyalty and dedication during his tenure and wishes him the very best for his future.
Mr Lionnet was appointed as Minister on March 14, 2012.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=251626

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Christian Lionnet resigns from Cabinet Empty Re: Christian Lionnet resigns from Cabinet

Post  Sirop14 Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:42 pm

Mitchel J Edmond This Sunday after the above posting the debacle in the National Assembly about government land, MNA Jean Francois Ferrari and one of those property is my ex property at Montagne Posee and if we are not mistaken Mr Doglay reside there - would he be the same Minister Doglay. (This Sunday the Presidential in Austrian and the Referendum in Italy - why and how we have as humanity landed in this awful bloody mess - the awful inter human relation and functionality the utter dishonesty. ) All, the billion of Facebook positing will not save the world and humanity at the rate we are going . Just like/as you all have a box/thing on your shoulder call head - others have one too. We also also have a relation in that Seychelles sorting some land issues and it is in the direction of Mr Jamshed - he used to be the Secretary of the Masonic society in Seychelles - those morons and nerds who will challenge my posting - that massive mountain of Kent Britexit manure was/is round the corner of the picture and the little house before they build a big one with my involvement and much more important they played Bingo there, the village to get a few pound - the new owner he had a Maserati among other cars and he knew that I had been involved contributed of setting up the national lottery under then PM John Major - I am not alone in this world have children four set of children and grand children if nobody tell the world who is going to do it for them.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Christian Lionnet resigns from Cabinet Empty Prezidan Faure i demann kreasyon en komisyon konzwent pour adres sitiasyon sosyal Corgat Estate

Post  Sirop14 Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:47 pm

Prezidan Faure i demann kreasyon en komisyon konzwent pour adres sitiasyon sosyal Corgat Estate

Prezidan Danny Faure in demann kreasyon en komisyon konzwent (joint task force) pour adres sitiasyon sosyal Corgat Estate

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=252785

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Christian Lionnet resigns from Cabinet Empty Ministry of Habitat, Infrastructure and Land Transport

Post  Sirop14 Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Ministry of Habitat, Infrastructure and Land Transport
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=256146

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Christian Lionnet resigns from Cabinet Empty Re: Christian Lionnet resigns from Cabinet

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down