Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seychellois Fellows share experiences

Go down

Seychellois Fellows share experiences Empty Seychellois Fellows share experiences

Post  Sirop14 Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:45 am

Seychellois Fellows share experiences
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=255398

Comment - We addressed our concern about where to House that SIROP program which have brought and contributed so much to our nation including President Mandela and South Africa debacles. The concern of the lack of understanding for such thematic in Seychelles in spite of the Education/Academic evolution. This morning in the news this topic - then President Obama election and Presidency and then/his Office approach to that SIROP program continuation - We have read the respective experiences amasses by the Students/young Academicians - they need to channel their energy/acquired knowledge in helping to formulate the aspects of the SIROP program for Seychelles and the Region. There can be no excuses.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Seychellois Fellows share experiences Empty Volunteering beyond borders

Post  Sirop14 Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:50 am

Volunteering beyond borders

25-August-2017
Angelique Pouponneau: “I feel satisfied that I have done my part for young people across the Commonwealth”It has been almost two years since Angelique Pouponneau, a young Seychellois, was elected to the position of Vice-chairperson for Inclusion and Engagement of the Commonwealth Youth Council (CYC) at the 11th Commonwealth Youth Forum in November 2015 in Malta. The main responsibilities of this position are encouraging membership to the CYC, ensuring that the CYC’s programmes and projects are inclusive of marginalised groups and responsible for events planning. With only a few months left in her mandate before the next elections in May 2018, she shares with us about her experience of volunteering at Commonwealth level.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=255395

Sirop14

Back to top Go down