Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merci Hon. Flory Larue , Bernard e Alexander. Alors coup d'état ti pou zot vorasite?

Go down

Merci Hon. Flory Larue , Bernard e Alexander. Alors coup d'état ti pou zot vorasite? Empty Merci Hon. Flory Larue , Bernard e Alexander. Alors coup d'état ti pou zot vorasite?

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:38 am

Judy Chang-Him shared a link to the group: Seychelles News Now.
15 mins ·
Merci Hon. Flory Larue , Bernard e Alexander. Alors coup d'état ti pou zot vorasite? Zot inn pran, pran left,right and center pran mem... Fodre espere zot rann tousa bann later e retir later bann proprieter ki zot inn me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-kihvwudHI&sns=fb

We want no address Mr Bernard Sullivan, MNA Flory Larue and Mr Alexander Deltel, the many articles we have written and posted the past 25 years on that Phase ll and lll Reclamation and that SIROP program 1986/87 the undertaking by President FA Rene upon an appropriate Economic Program from the West and the exile he/his government would be prepared to consider Multi party change in Sechelles Seychelles the projects we have listed, mention and cited in public , the UN, the USA officials and government, the EU and African Union and some of the funding n/finance sources. That SIROP program value in 1986/87 $500 - $800 million. with BCCI then as first Bank and the other Banks involved

In particular the topic of Mrs Sara Rene and Mr Gregoire Payet land /Emerald Holding, President FA Rene proivatge Lawyer the meetings we have had on some of these topics, how that land came about to be acquired and that Hospital project concept ed and started it was part of that SIROP program and how and why it went wrong in that Truth Commission these topics and issues will have to be addressed - former Minister Pat Pillay and his former Minister colleague were very aware and in the know how government works and Political parties -

The motion presented by MNA Flory Larue was addressed on SBC and recorded so the many in Seychelles and across the world who have listen and can listen , those relatives of my person, acquaintance and officials of President J A Michel government and that of President Danny Faure and the like of Mr Karsandas Chudasama , Mr Praful Muljhi and Mr Jean Francois Ferrari and the Lawyer of Judge E J Stiven

Time an time we have questioned Mrs./MNA Flory Larue motives and integrity - former President FA Rene on behalf of Seychelles government acquired my ex land/Hermitte at Montagne Posee known as Dans Gaza, plot were sold to his daughter, Army chief , current Minister and others why the vehement refusal to mentioned this in public or the Assembly because it will shame all their political masquerade for the past 30 years. such accusation will compel many not fit to take up public Office and National Assembly work.

Last edited by Sirop14 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Merci Hon. Flory Larue , Bernard e Alexander. Alors coup d'état ti pou zot vorasite? Empty Re: Merci Hon. Flory Larue , Bernard e Alexander. Alors coup d'état ti pou zot vorasite?

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:07 am

Our ancestors were not savages they cam em form France those who founded that Sechelles Seychelles -some two days ago addressed a comment how and why we work function the way we do in Europe and the world  - All our MNA pays and hold not respects of those who before them sat in the National Assembly the manner and Benchmark and the why they had to were compel to comport and debate the way they did  -this said with due respect to the Nation of america, the Bush Family the White House, the Service and many other US High Institutions  the death of first Lady Bush coming this morning after the debacle of MNA Flory Larue in the Sechells Seychelles National Assembly - then Cold War Seychelles Illuminati Masonic and Templar workings  be they Italian, France, British and USA how the thematic were managed those how work high Interdisciplinary world/global,thematic those from  L;ena  their USA, European, Japanese counterpart and those in Seychelles who had the capacity , ability to work understand them - such workings - how they impacted decision making drove and synergized them the current populations, citizens and officials need to know and understand this process because we have a process similar on going and yet.  That Mega BCCI debacle was far worse the USA respective High Official knew of our Intentions and that SIROP program they adviced us and recommended unless you are bloody mad you do not take /undertake such high political and corporate decision without the advice and approval of the high parties that can really do terrible things to others. Then President Ronald Reagan Office and his Officials  - what ensued after President Bush took Office  - equivalent to the Blair and Cameron debacle and across Europe and the world the same development - The complete false issues of the gulf War and Saddam Hussian  the wrecking of that global SIROP program workings and the changes those who wanted to control and influence the changes exert their military capacity in this process  - the same fate as the Syrian situation  and other regional Economic thematic. Hence where the mind set.benchmark  of our former ~Seychelles politicians come from, that Seychelles University Lord only know what they teach the quality and Sir James Mancham Peace Foundation -  those MNA need to understand that Seychelles we don not live million of miles form Earth. The involvement of the Big Four/Five chartered Accountant Group. What hey knew, the many Trials, Justice issues and global media  and those who knew what.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Merci Hon. Flory Larue , Bernard e Alexander. Alors coup d'état ti pou zot vorasite? Empty Re: Merci Hon. Flory Larue , Bernard e Alexander. Alors coup d'état ti pou zot vorasite?

Post  Sirop14 Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Piti Nirvard‎Breaking News
2 hrs ·

https://www.facebook.com/100018060937414/videos/pcb.1730894026948321/198997694045594/?type=3&theater

télesesel i koz avek madanm Sarah Rene kin demanti bokou alegasyon fer dan en mosyon anmennen par Onorab Flory Larue dan Lasanble Nasyonal sa semenn. Sa mosyon i fer referans avek plizyer morso Later gouvernman ki Onorab Larue i dir Madanm Rene in aste oubyen 'lease' lo son non e son lakonpannyen. Swiv sa interview detaye, tanto aparti 7er, dan FOCUS, selman lo télésesel
https://www.facebook.com/1934059633518184/videos/2111526912438121/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:51 pm

TéléSesel is with Ronny Marengo and 13 others.
3 hrs ·
télésesel i koz avek onorab Flory Larue lo son mosyon anmennen Mardi dan lasanble Nasyonal. Pa mank sa antretyen, tanto aparti 7er, selman lo télésesel...

https://www.facebook.com/1934059633518184/videos/2112069905717155/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:01 am

The issue of financing some of these projects - be they under President FA Rene, Michel and Faure, the Technicians their approach and expertise - the manner President FA Rene presented that Program/project linked, Michel and now Faure - the debacle of MNA Flory and Interview by MNA Decomarmond for the first time indicating therein lie the problematic/troubles. The many Finance Ministers.

Former Minister/Speaker/Party Leader Interview yesterday afternoon, the lack of leadership in the country, we have written to him personally, other high person of Seychelles , the malfunction of the many Departments and projects -after his protest march for new Presidential election-, the problem is /was denial of that SIROP program impact phenomena - the importance and relevancy of its leverage and driving capacity - it messed up his calendar and agenda in the National Assembly - meaning the stability surroundings that program why we have highlighted, call for the UN or EU involvement - the unstable aspect of that SIROP program having to work manage it from UK with all its problematic and the political challenge and oppositions.

Move that program base to Germany, France or Belgium we will/ought see a different impact in Seychelles many workings, particularly in the Leadership and government delivery. The fate of other Politicians in the past, they know, aware of the workings climate in Britain/London and its negative influence/Impacts and yet what they have en devoured to undertake and the mess all the time including former First President Mancham . These will must come out in any National Truth Commission . More so with that SIROP - NEOM debacles.

They/the blame on the medical system and the very many unnecessary death over the past 10 years and more - including that of Sir James Mancham During the life time of former President Mancham, the three global meltdown linked caused/ by that SIROP program mega abuse and mismanagement, particularly the 2007/8, the debacle of the 2004  earth quake and Tsunami  - all those with high education, very impressive, the long list of expertise  they are failing to understand, evaluate the impacting thematic of that Small Nation - working. .

Let us put it another way and be blunt - if/should there be a change of government our Nation greater European workings will have to change be restructured - the topic of the last Presidential election and the EU Commission -, other European government knowledge - topic we were working on/addressing.

""The current administration of President Faure has FAILED! 'There is a serious lack of leadership' says Ton Pat. It's nice to see people of all ages participating. Well done.""
https://www.facebook.com/Bee.Cesar.Lalyans/videos/10156167704794484/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:39 am

FLORY LARUE TELESESEL INTERVIEW; RESPONDS TO SARAH RENE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXCw99wgRU&feature=share

https://youtu.be/5rXCw99wgRU

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:31 pm

This Day the great Commonwealth media circus, Prince William and the Royal new Baby -the relation of Sechelles Seychelles before 1991 and before that SIROP program was written in 1987, leave my own land which the President F A Rene acquired because we /I did not deliver on that SIROP program, the Army and the Minister and his Family on that property and the way they are messing about to get any information for the supposed Commission - I/we have written to Mrs Sara Rene copy to the President and others - that Hospital project which went loco in 2008 it was because of that SIROP program, it had been part of that program and we were driving the topic, help managed it - and the global melt down the utter global corrupted benchmark in the USA 56 big banks went bankrupt across Europe and Japan - we are involved in/contributed to that NEOM Saudi mega development, how we arrived at this - President F Holland Ring of Remembrance in the Pas de Calais first and Second war, the death, the human carnage those who think a war is great - we/I used it to remind the leaders of the world, the elite because we had been involved in its building again how this happened - the world is very close to destruction an a lll World war -hence the NEOM mega project to create a different New synergy for regional /Arab and world dynamic - that we given a piece of land on that reclamation, in the first place SIROP is entitled to a plot of land on that reclamation free and the why if a case ever goes to court ( they are taking their cue/example for those who have taken the Land Judge EJ Stiven gave me and they have sold it and they think nothing can happen to them and I have not started a legal issue in Seychelles, other large sum of money we are owed in that country the Ricci era of Associated working ) - I/we will purchase a Mobile Office and site it on that land and open an Office for that SIROP- NEOM. our statement what cause former Minister Pat Pillay to break from the SPPF/PL and the Ministers, the EU issues. All those very angry at development in the National Assembly with my person - remember we/I requested 13 appointments with President FA Rene in 2008 upon the advice of his own people, he never kept one and my/our decision to publish in part that SIROP program and the mega fall out - either they need a dozen of Dr Mallaunga the Psychiatric to look after them - something is very very wrong here. They know who is representing us in Seychelles -

Christina de Comarmond shared a link to the group: Seychelles - Sesel Nou Pei.
3 hrs ·

Tet a Tet - Prt 14 - 23.04.2018 - SARAH RENE
YOUTUBE.COM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqt0tJaUBsI&feature=share
Ron Bonnelame Very interesting. Let's now see who is right and who goes to court. I am a bit sceptical to say the least

Christina de Comarmond How can your husband sell you your own family home which you stand to inherit? And on your birthday on top of that? How is that a birthday present? 1 million !!🤣🤣🤣

Ron Bonnelame I am not the judge of that nor the defender of it. I am just saying that it has come to a dodgy junction and soon we will see where it all goes. That's all.

Juliana Betsy Ptit ptit madame millionaire. There are so much I can say regarding this ptit ptit madame but will refrain from saying as I don’t want to get sued...

Charles De Comarmond The amount of land and lies makes me sick!

Ron Bonnelame But my point is why is no one blaming the system? Someone buys 100 pieces of land because they give money and they get land... but no one is looking at the system that allows them to do that. Look at Glenny Savy.. he is doing and control things like a dictator but no one wants to ask him anything. Even the FPAC is scared to ask him to be accountable because he has done many favours to many. Joel Morgan and Mitcy have done so many things to make our nation suffer but no one had bothered themselves to bring them to task.

We always attack the wrong part of a snake. That's my point... Pa b#$r mwan.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:59 pm

Sabiana Mancienne‎ to One Seychelles
Yesterday at 11:17am ·
So we are small-minded! Enteresan!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2090144390999198&set=gm.860238324185477&type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:12 am

Daniel Cesar‎One Seychelles
Follow · 5 hrs ·

Savy vs Rene
The land issue escalates to the higher echelon of Seychelles Society!
Source:Today Newspaper(Photo)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1803879063008737&set=gm.861085504100759&type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:37 pm

We had been looking forward how the National Assembly would follow up for MNA Flory Larue motion  and former first Lady Sara Rene media replies - we are linking the National assembly sitting of 25/4/2018 the address by MNA Gill, MNA Ferrari, Opposition leader Hon Wavel Wankalawan, Deputy Speaker MNA Afif and Hon Flory Larue. The disparity of the argument and presentation between former First Lady Sara Rene and Hon Simon Gill and the Oppositions
The motion was passed by 15 and the government abstained

We still maintain the view that the National Assembly and other future Institutions they take into consideration some of the complexer political thematic then influencing , synergy and driving thematic

It cost money to get legal advice in Seychelles unlike Europe when such issues get debate in the Parliament one can refer approach relevant NGO of second opinion and ways to get redress, the legal Aid and Legal /Advice workings in Seychelles  

Given the intensity and size of the situation the EU or UN to offer some help the EU help/impute that we get to this stretch of the Road

The mega mismanagement, abuse and corruption of land Bank distribution, acquisition and in particular land for the Reclamation phase lll in the National Assembly past those who  had not wanted to hear the name of that SIROP program and then SNM  in Opposition their position yet none of the government MNA dare or have the ability to challenge the LDS coalition why had this taken place, there is a great deal of sleaze associated with the arguments , mental issues abuse of their power of speech as MNA

By today's international standard and democratic bench mark for the past 30 years the many government officials of Europe and across the world, the USA, the UN we have been addressing our concern and they responded and treated us like criminals, undermining a legitimate elected government workings, causing discord and conflicts how do we react, the Justice of Seychelles , the Police and other relevant Institutions and the Church, regional governments and their Institutions

Sitting Wednesday 25th April , 2018 - 2:00 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hrwwCj6n7c

The National Assembly of Seychelles
Streamed live 2 hours ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-1gSf5Qsf8

Paul B Chow Lekel ki ti sinny pou sezi tou later bann Mancham? Glacis sa later ki ale zika la Gogue zot ti ofer madam Manchm, mamam prezidan Mancham, zis R60,000 pou plis ki 500 arpan. Ler madam Mancham ti obzekte Ferari ti ekri dan fayl ek lank rouz, R65,000 take it or leave it.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down