Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael McConville: I know who killed mother but will never tell anyone

Go down

Michael McConville: I know who killed mother but will never tell anyone Empty Michael McConville: I know who killed mother but will never tell anyone

Post  Sirop14 Thu May 01, 2014 9:23 am

We are one of those who demand and ask for the correct benchmark in many things/life function and yet we have to address this here.

We had arrange to introduce and show the owner of a leading former Hardware store a Unit in a Yard. We have a small space and the issues of the theft and that Malaysian Airline downing - the issues of the owner of the yard that he had disconnected the Electricity supply because of the Police and the above accident.

There are other builders in that yard - the very nasty rage/rave and antisocial which was being applied on our person. People/Officials and world this is the 1st of May 2014 - had I/we not reloaded that SIROP program online - the world economy and Europe/Britain would have had very little to smile and talk about. The due/required discipline mechanism and leverage required to achieve this.

When you get people nerds and demented female raging and raving all night - antisocial - the side reaction/effects over the past 21 years including many highly important incident in Ireland and across the world causing death destruction.

I/we have studied and worked in this field some 30 years with personalities like Professor Dr Micheal Hofmann and Professor Von Hayak beside others.

This triggered the incident and media/police of the arrest of Jerry Adams - the Seychelles connection to Ireland workings.

We ask those who have connection to the Irish community in Australia, Britain Canada USA to share and read/study what we have read - because in Kent over the past 22 years those who have terrorized us and the racist issues.

Part of the issues triggered the scandal of the phone bugging and the Trials. If anybody want more information and clarification we are prepared to share. Provide the name of all the person/individuals involved.

The killing and death of Bob Crow that Trade RMT Union - what we have written on our forums/same Family - people involved. .

{"This phenomena/mechanism - that infernal satanic rage/rave when in this mode what and how it turns anybody - they forget/loose the ability/capacity to remember - particularly 10 millions cattle which had to be destroyed in this country beside Europe over this phenomena and what triggered this - the scientist, politicians and experts did not tell us and the world everything"}

"Michael McConville: I know who killed mother but will never tell anyone"
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10800475/Michael-McConville-I-know-who-killed-mother-but-will-never-tell-anyone.html

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/gerry-adams-arrested-son-of-murdered-jean-mcconville-welcomes-sinn-fin-leaders-detention-9309292.html

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4078027.ece?CMP=OTH-gnws-standard-2014_05_01

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/northern-ireland/gerry-adams-quizzed-over-jean-mcconville-murder-sinn-fein-president-interviewed-by-police-30233822.html

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/may/01/never-believed-gerry-adams-arrested-jean-mcconville-son

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Michael McConville: I know who killed mother but will never tell anyone Empty Re: Michael McConville: I know who killed mother but will never tell anyone

Post  Sirop14 Thu May 01, 2014 9:47 pm

We want to challenge the global media the global intelligence Services and Policing authorities - when we moved to Kilburn in 1985 there were two Ladies - a Blond and a Brunette - everybody the whole village knew they practice Dark craft and a great deal more - "When we polite say these two ladies did not know how to dress and wear makeup we are talking of Para-science/abnormal psychology and a great deal more" these two ladies who after 2/6 months we were not you crazy local - there was more to our person - beside other issues Indian Ocean Interdisciplinary management was based at Kilburn - 87a Victoria Rd the Mrs Thatcher and Prof Von Hayak workings and very many other - what those ladies got up too at night and the next morning the repercussion in London/Britain, Ireland the USA - Australia and elsewhere. For those who do not know and have the facts - particularly the Masonic and Illuminati Establishment we can help them. The many unknowing and even experiences and experts, high officials of the Republican Army the Pro British Faction and others, including all the leading British experts at Westminster who got caught and tangles in the issues - Our person set the rules and taught those two ladies to dress properly and wear makeup. How many recall the issues of the three very big Cemetery in Kilburn - Brent and the incidents. What about the discovery of the North Sea Oil and the Para-science related issues have everybody forgotten. Then the Locals who knew would land in the betting shops and the pubs - have everybody forgotten and the terrible fights. Local police involvements. Election process, the marches, parades what was going on in Kilburn and impacting and have in repercussion in Ireland/north and elsewhere.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down