Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(AFP) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky travels to Berlin and Paris on Friday for talks with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and to sign a security agreement with Emmanuel Macron, Kyiv said. Zelensky is travelling to Germany and France as Moscow's i

Go down

berlin - (AFP) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky travels to Berlin and Paris on Friday for talks with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and to sign a security agreement with Emmanuel Macron, Kyiv said.  Zelensky is travelling to Germany and France as Moscow's i Empty (AFP) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky travels to Berlin and Paris on Friday for talks with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and to sign a security agreement with Emmanuel Macron, Kyiv said. Zelensky is travelling to Germany and France as Moscow's i

Post  Sirop14 Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:19 pm

(AFP) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky travels to Berlin and Paris on Friday for talks with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and to sign a security agreement with Emmanuel Macron, Kyiv said.

Zelensky is travelling to Germany and France as Moscow's invasion of Ukraine enters a third year. Kyiv's troops face an increasingly difficult situation on the eastern frontlines because of ammunition shortages and fresh Russian attacks.
http://m.seychellesnewsagency.com/view_news.php?id=20094

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

berlin - (AFP) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky travels to Berlin and Paris on Friday for talks with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and to sign a security agreement with Emmanuel Macron, Kyiv said.  Zelensky is travelling to Germany and France as Moscow's i Empty Re: (AFP) - Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky travels to Berlin and Paris on Friday for talks with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and to sign a security agreement with Emmanuel Macron, Kyiv said. Zelensky is travelling to Germany and France as Moscow's i

Post  Sirop14 Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:33 pm

FRANCE 24
En direct : suivez la conférence de presse d'Emmanuel Macron et Volodymyr Zelensky
https://www.france24.com/fr/europe/20240216-%F0%9F%94%B4-en-direct-suivez-la-conf%C3%A9rence-de-presse-d-emmanuel-macron-et-volodymyr-zelensky

Sirop14

Back to top Go down