With great sadness I learned that Mahmoud Jibril passed away due to coronavirus complications.

Go down

With great sadness I learned that Mahmoud Jibril passed away due to coronavirus complications. Empty With great sadness I learned that Mahmoud Jibril passed away due to coronavirus complications.

Post  Sirop14 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:54 am

With great sadness I learned that Mahmoud Jibril passed away due to coronavirus complications.

He was a true and impressive statesman who worked day and night for peace and progress in Libya. As the new leader of the Libyan Transitional Council he came to the European Parliament to promote the idea of an intervention to stop Gaddafi's massacre of Benghazi. He succeeded and led as prime minister the transition of Libya. If the world would have listened more to Mr. Jibril, the country would never have been in its current dramatic situation.
https://www.facebook.com/GuyVerhofstadt/photos/a.10152563787995016/10158540424035016/?type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

With great sadness I learned that Mahmoud Jibril passed away due to coronavirus complications. Empty Re: With great sadness I learned that Mahmoud Jibril passed away due to coronavirus complications.

Post  Sirop14 on Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:34 pm

Former Libya Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril dies from coronavirus
Jibril was interim leader until the country held its first free elections in 2012 following the removal of Gaddafi.

Mahmoud Jibril, the former head of the Libyan rebel government that overthrew longtime ruler Muammar Gaddafi in 2011, has died from the coronavirus, his party said.

Jibril, 68, died on Sunday in Cairo where he had been hospitalised for two weeks, said Khaled al-Mrimi, secretary of the National Forces Alliance, founded by Jibril in 2012.

Libya's former prime minister dies from coronavirus
In Col Gaddafi’s time, Mr Jebril was head of the National Economic Development Board, a position he said he had been forced to take up.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/ce1qrvlel1mt/libya

Mahmoud Jibril, former head of Libya’s 2011 revolution’s Executive Office and NFA head, dies of Coronavirus complications in Cairo hospital today
https://www.libyaherald.com/2020/04/05/mahmoud-jibril-former-head-of-libyas-2011-revolutions-executive-office-and-nfa-head-died-of-coronavirus-complications-in-cairo-hospital-today/

From 2007 to early 2011, he served in the Gaddafi regime as head of the National Planning Council of Libya and of the National Economic Development Board of Libya (NEDB).[17] While there, he was a protégé and close friend of Saif al-Islam Gaddafi and promoted privatization and liberalization policies.[18][19][20]
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Jibril

Comment - My Austrian wife use to throw it at me when we were in Seychelles life is a big pile of shite and every body have to eat his/her share. Please Truth Commission Seychelles the photos I edited,  those former chief Justice of Seychelles. The many writing on my part had I been allowed to live elsewhere, the Ghadafi property in London, the President FA Rene the outcome of the Libya events would have been very different. I made several contact with the Libya government and others,  given Seychelles important relation with his government help me to go and stay somewhere else and they would see the change situation in Libya politic, copy to the European court, the ICC and the ICJ .  what happened they were contented to use my person to manipulate the Libyans situation his person, during the many years he had work for the government the indirect working issues with his office and my person from a high interdisciplinary management prospective> That SIROP program President 'Ghadafi knew a very great deal about - the big why, What really happened in Libya after his takeover the political battle,  the splitting of that nation,  those who willingly used their knowledge of that program and my person and the outcome  then what the Europe and international media wrote -  the children of Ghadafi knew my person indirectly specially the younger one. What we wrote to him about the ICC - President Ghadaffi His wife also.

Is it not strange my many statement To the Chinese government,  their embassy and the Truth commission had I been living in France,  the the Chinese Dragon in Calais that Chines virus would not have come and this former PM of Libya dyeing of the Corona virus, This is a mega global terrible mess. What it is doing to the USA.   He was supported by the Blair government New Labour  . The pieces of human what refused to say that SIROP program impact on President Ghadfi government and the changes it brought political and economic  and how they did it.  The issue of President Ghadafi and the African Union this is the weirdo world we live and the outcome and those who go to university to learn the crap and garbage.

We have not entered the garbage of so call North African Spring what that was all about your ICJ and he ICC those involved, those who wanted to use the same methodology, mechanism to wreck the European Union . Like that Corona virus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum