Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Do I have to go on my knees?’: grovelling apology from IMF head for incorrect warnings on UK economy Head of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde, accepts her organisation's low growth forecasts for the UK economy were wrong

Go down

‘Do I have to go on my knees?’: grovelling apology from IMF head for incorrect warnings on UK economy Head of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde, accepts her organisation's low growth forecasts for the UK economy were wrong Empty ‘Do I have to go on my knees?’: grovelling apology from IMF head for incorrect warnings on UK economy Head of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde, accepts her organisation's low growth forecasts for the UK economy were wrong

Post  Sirop14 Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:46 am

‘Do I have to go on my knees?’: grovelling apology from IMF head for incorrect warnings on UK economy
Head of the International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde, accepts her organisation's low growth forecasts for the UK economy were wrong

We have got a special section of our Community forum covering/addressing that "antisocial, infernal satanic rage/rage mechanism" for the past near 8 years as well as the many letters to the world institutions on this subject.The long list of many death, destruction and state of human race as a direct results.

We have been watching this news the past 3/4 days - the fact that the conservative took a trashing at the poll - they want to show/humiliate Mrs Christine Lagarde in public to prove how right they were on British economy and they are telling a massive lie and the IMF accept this corrupted practice/approach. They are being made to pay for their terrible dishonesty.

During the time Mrs Christine Lagarde was a Minister addressed several correspondence to her then government Sarkozy and France Judiciary as well as the EU Institutions of the criminal and highly corrupted practice going on in Britain, in the Banking, Finance and Economy

We have been explaining as a results of the warning two previous global melt down what so call leading politicians and world banking institutions attributed the situation - we decided to prove them wrong  and took unilateral action and the global melt down of 2007.

The World Bank and IMF is a highly corrupted Institution  - we have been working with them for the past 30 years and ought to know.

The world is shifting and moving into a very dangerous zone - hence those who really care need to blow the whistle and break the rules and tell others what is going on. It was not David/Pm Cameron who contributed to Mrs Christine Lagarde appointment - they used my person and knowing that I have been and can work/act and contribute in this capacity for the past 25 years or more.

Part of the reason the conservative Coalition got trashed a the european election is this/their highly double standard and corupted practise - the Eng;ish and British people know that PM Cameron and the chancellor is fibinng, telling lies about the economy. Their facts and figures do not match.

As a Leading world financial institutions when we protest at such state of things she and her officials ought to listen and investigate. Because if they do not it can and will lend to other taking unilateral actions  in big financial issues of the world - a crash worse than the last can be triggered any moment.

We explained that the reloading of that SIORP program online is helping importantly to positivity in the USA and Britain Economy. Had we not done this what would have been the state of things - as a leading world institutions they ought to have the staff and expertise help calculate end account for such workings. Yet they refuse.

Many think/hold the view this is fun for us to address such issues publicly when they know we ought not to - because we write, protest and nobody listens.

Chancellor Osborn know I have contributed to other conservative chancellor workings under Lady Thatcher, John Major, PM Blair and Gordon Brown - when I do get engage the nature and positiveness of the engagement. On this basis he has been calculating the impact and end game of the British economy - hence in spite of the many protests and writing we want our and length we have taken - because they know of our importance will do anything to stop us.

They know how this impacts EU and France economy again they will go to any length to stop/prevent this then they can say look at we the great British economy - these issues and statement we are prepared to stand in court with the due legal support share and tel the world waht is going on and have been going on.

In spite of what Mrs Christine Legarde write in Public and in private her other views - she know a great deal of what we have been doing/nature of our world these past 30 years otherwise she would not have been any good in her previous Job.

The British media is taking the Micky out of her - passing her as daft - when she ought to frame an adequate statement even if the world cannot understand what she is tell them and say what the real score is.

We will be positing this on Facebook.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sirop14

Back to top Go down