Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Swiss banking giant is embroiled in a succession of financial scandals that now threaten its future.

Go down

The Swiss banking giant is embroiled in a succession of financial scandals that now threaten its future. Empty The Swiss banking giant is embroiled in a succession of financial scandals that now threaten its future.

Post  Sirop14 Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:02 pm

Credit Suisse Is in Deep Trouble
The Swiss banking giant is embroiled in a succession of financial scandals that now threaten its future.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lehman Brothers 2.0 Situation May Cause Another Catastrophe on Crypto and Financial Markets

Mint
Recession Trigger? Credit Suisse 'free fall' a reminder of the Lehman moment | Mint
53 minutes ago

Analyse mi-séance AOF France/Europe - Le CAC 40 tente de résister sur les 5 700 points : Credit Suisse inquiète
information fournie parAOF•03/10/2022 à 12:15

Préouverture Paris : Crédit Suisse attise les craintes, le CAC 40 va débuter dans le rouge
Par Arnaud Bivès
Publié le 03/10/2022 à 08h30

Kreditausfallversicherungen für die Credit Suisse verteuern sich auf Rekordhoch – Aktie rutscht auf Rekordtief
Social-Media-Spekulationen und die Unsicherheit über die neue Strategie der Bank belasten den Kurs. Das Topmanagement hält mit Investorengesprächen dagegen.

MÄRKTE AM FEIERTAG
:
Credit Suisse belastet Europas Börsen

AKTUALISIERT AM 03.10.2022-12:40

Baroness a very good afternoon. May we inquire how are you and the family. In Seychelles as of 1st October they start issuing the new biometric passport valid for 10 years unlike the old one. I have waited for three months to get my passport.  Given this I made some inquiry in France for storage space linked to ex 14 Hermitage house after 27 years. As a leading and prominent banker my request - that closure of 14 Hermitage house is going to cause a good deal of Turbulence in the finance world, I have worked those issues for nearly 36 years, your Lehman and others and the situation with Credit Swiss.  I can help and assist you to save some of the situation. Indeed, the current mess of Credit Swiss is linked to the mess from Hermitage house, the British court refuse to listen/take note. That British Company and the Korean which caused the scandal is /was linked to 14 Hermitage House and the Johnson government. I sometime just do not bother. The so call experts views.  You can also test my person ability, waiting to hear from you. -

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

The Swiss banking giant is embroiled in a succession of financial scandals that now threaten its future. Empty Re: The Swiss banking giant is embroiled in a succession of financial scandals that now threaten its future.

Post  Sirop14 Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:42 am

L'inquiétude autour de Credit Suisse ne cesse de grimper
Le scénario d'un Lehman Brothers, qui a provoqué la crise économique de 2008, tend les observateurs. La banque helvétique est dans une mauvaise passe.

Source AFP

Sirop14

Back to top Go down