Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment that King Charles III was crowned

Go down

The moment that King Charles III was crowned Empty The moment that King Charles III was crowned

Post  Sirop14 Fri May 12, 2023 7:24 pm

The moment that King Charles III was crowned - first Friday of his reign 12/4/23
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1654819808859369473

Seychelles mourns former First Lady Geva Rene: island girl, teacher, defender of children’s rights
Victoria, Seychelles | May 12, 2023, Friday @ 12:56 in National » OBITUARIES | By: Sharon Ernesta | Views: 1064
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/18664/Seychelles+mourns+former+First+Lady+Geva+Rene+island+girl%2C+teacher%2C+defender+of+childrens+rights

This Friday there is train strike on the South East Network 12 -13/4/24 and wet.

We had stayed away form the Seychelles media, refusing to post anything at the Forum, Seychelles government Justice respond to the Judicial Review email information requests. The position of the 5 TRNUC Commissioner taken against that SIROP program and my Plaint..

I/we have address the issues of the British royal family and that SIROP program form 1986/87, the French former royal families, Europe royal families and international.

To certain degree the world media benchmark example the recent Trump private trial outcome and where and how they get their information. At our forum we listed a number of important events in 1996 what these issue were about including the British Royal families and yet what the pubic were told via the media. Include a number of very historical, Seychelles , Indian Ocean Russia, Ukraine OAU and South Africa issues, Latin america and Asia.

Then 1996, First Lady Geva Rene still married.

We have read the Seychelles media write up on her life and contributions and position /relation with the Seychelles nation. I and mt sisters e had a life impacting experience then Adventist school and the issues of Dr Dee and the TB/WHO eradication campaign, I could have achieve my dream of going to the Seychelles college instead , our parents in then East Africa. Diagnosed wrongly nd given wrong medication, both my sister medical fate an much later Judge Stiven questioned Dr Dee on this incident, he stated like President Michel and Faure he cannot recall the incident.

Instead had to attend school at the Mont Flurie secondary and the head Mistress was Mrs Geva Adam, who knew both side of my families. She was families with the school teachers of the SDA Mission , the Colie, the Celtel and the Head Mistress Hermence Calais. Our parents decided to take us for Education in Africa/Uganda and had to restart and later the Catholic Boarding College St Micheal, manged by the the White Canadian Brothers.

Before going in exile the relation of then Mrs Geva Savy/Adam, my former Mauritian Wife as her hair dresser, her family relation to the Larue, the Hoareau, the brother working at the Agriculture Station, Mr John Adam, the uncle politician, the Savy Family themselves,, the Westergreen family. Those who had helped us with the Wedding. /Mr Mimi Lablach.

As Mr FA Rene lady Friend the political issues,/We. I left for exile and divorce in 1984 and went in exile in 1976

The many political attempted counter coups and her views and/ position - her life was targeted.

In 1986 when I was requested, asked by those faction and families of our exiles to do something after Mr Gerard Assassination - who had been his Aunt. I presented that SIROP program, those international media, the USA, or Australia, SA , British who wold have the world believe their white females or males are better than our Seychelles white female or males. The reason I was able to present, promote and the very many, - this in Britain, Europe, the USA, South Africa, Australia, Russia, Latin America, Canada, the Vatican, Italy, their government and nations institutions was the fact they knew, were aware that I had the due connection or connectivity, capabilities to make it world and its, implementation. The Person of Lady Geva Rene played a very important role in convincing the President, some of his Cabinet members, the Adam minister and others, Adam families/Savy family members.

The TRNUV+C in their given wisdom have decided upon President Michel and Faure statement that SIROP program di not exist.

On behalf of our communities in EU and the 21, 000 living in Exiles Seychellois, their families and children, grandchildren, the battle we have led the past 37 years. We convey our condolence to the Adam, .Larue., Hoareau, Savy -Rene family, the Nation, past government Ministers, Officers and workers. From 1986/87 the Children society and her office as first Lady and much more many issues. President Michel was not meant to become President what she knew.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down