Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sendikalis Olivier Charles i mor a laz 84-an

Go down

Sendikalis Olivier Charles i mor a laz 84-an Empty Sendikalis Olivier Charles i mor a laz 84-an

Post  Sirop14 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:02 pm

Sendikalis Olivier Charles i mor a laz 84-an

20-January-2016
Msye Charles ti mor yer a laz 84-anSe avek profon regre ek tristes ki Parti Lepep in anons lanmor Msye Olivier Charles, enn bann veteran parti o-pouvwar Sesel e enn bann manm Fondater SPUP/SPPF ek Parti Lepep.

Msye Charles ti mor yer bomaten Lopital Sesel a laz 84-an apre en tre kourt maladi.

Dan en kominike, Parti Lepep i dir ki Msye Charles – ‘Charlie’ parey tou dimoun ti konn li avek lafeksyon – ti enn parmi premye mobilizater travayer Sesel. Konman en sendikalis angaze, i ti en manm fondater Federasyon Linyon Travayer Sesel (SFWU).

I ti zwenn SPUP an 1964 e i ti parmi bann manm ki ti servi pli lontan lo Komite Santral sa parti.

Prezidan Parti Lepep, Msye James Michel, in dekri Msye Charles konman en «zanfan distenge Sesel, en patriyot ki ti lit pour laliberte ek lazistis sosyal».

«Son lanmor», Prezidan Michel ti azoute, «i atriste profondeman pa zis militan Parti Lepep, me tou Seselwa akoz konba Charlie ti pour tou Seselwa.»

«Sete en zonm kouraze, en zonm avek bann prensip nob, me en zonm senp, enb, touzour akeyan, ki’n kontribye enormeman dan devlopman nou pei,» Prezidan Michel ti dir.

«Charlie, par son aksyon ek son vizyon, in tous plizyer zenerasyon Seselwa. Nou pou rapel li sirtou pour son kontribisyon eroik anver konstriksyon en sosyete pli zis e pli ekitab, e pour son konba pour drwa travayer. Parti Lepep in perdi en veritab model, en sours lenspirasyon e en zanmi fidel,» Prezidan Michel ti terminen.

Per fondater parti, Msye France Albert René, Prezidan Parti, Msye James Alix Michel, ek sekreter zeneral parti, Msye Danny Faure, ensi ki tou manm komite santral Parti Lepep in eksprim zot profon sagren a lanons lanmor Msye Olivier Charles.

Msye Charles i kit deryer son partener ek son trwa zanfan ensi ki en gran fanmir Parti Lepep.

Detay servis finerer Msye Charles pou ganny kominike plitar.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=248152

https://www.facebook.com/189753581088957/photos/a.190167844380864.48522.189753581088957/1017373511660289/?type=3&theater

http://www.partilepep.com/our-party/our-leaders?showall=1&limitstart=

Comment - Our person had know Mr Charles Olivier before Judge E J Stiven took up exile/residency at Mogador/Point Larue - Sir Clement Nageon bungalow.  Our grand parents had estate/properties at Anse Aux Pins and the extended relatives at Point Larue.  He knew my person from childhood. The Bus/Cammion used to stop by his House Victoria direction and across the road on the way south. . When Judge E J Stiven purchased Mogador and we started business we would converse/talk with him for Ideas and advice. He was well know locally. SPUP had been well establish. There used to be four massive Casurina close to his wooden House - after. It was my decision conferring with Judge E J Stiven to build the cow shed and compost bay by his House separated by the wall we had started to build. ( We had a distant relative Helena - St Louis Family side - husband was a sailor - the compost bay extended towards their property side/direction) He was a friendly person - we also knew he worked in the Agriculture Department - the Days of Militoma eradication. After we acquired the Anse aux Pins /De La Fontain/Hermitte Estate we remained friends/on good terms. Those who came to reside at the old Mogador Bungalow - my sibling.  He knew of the story of Zanzibar and would talk with the local about it. He knew/was befriended/well acquainted  to all four cooks who had worked for Judge EJ Stiven,  We would discuss about his political view too - He was very fond of Judge E J Stiven  - they got on well together.  He knew I/we had relatives in Zanzibar - the Family in question and other Seychellois. After I got married we maintained our friendship/acquaintance - this went on when my sister and husband came to reside at the Nageon/Ceder house. He also knew/was acquainted with Mr Savy my eldest sisters husband.

He knew a good deal about "Jean Bob" - the leading witchcraft practitioner at Petit Paris.  What was going on. All  those who went there to influence and impact Court case/Justice outcome ( Strange in the Guy Pool Trial this was never mentioned/may be we just overlooked)
He was supportive with Mr Philibert Loiseau, Mr Servina as against Mr Guy Sinon whilst Coral Strand Hotel was being built the Trade Union/Labour issues. Equally while we worked at Custom Dock he was supportive.

He is one of those Seychellois/SPUP who knew why I/we had to leave Seychelles 1976. Just could not understand.

How much he got to know why the SDF was set u at Point Larue our ancestral extended Family place we will never know.

He belong to those Black Seychellois  we had shared some of the complexities of that SIROP program changing of One Party system to Multi party. He knew that President J A Michel was not meant to come to Power/Office - what went very wrong. ( We trust from our agriculture and milking days to implementing that SIROP program today worth some $4.5 billions as all the Black individuals/families associated with my Family - I had not been dreaming - what I/we/my person contributed to that Seychellois Nation - ) One read of great Black stories,  inspiration - he knew our families had lived in East Africa, the political aspiration then - we talked about, the impending events - did he ever think from those cow shed, the manure  - one day he would see the Seychelles he lived to know and experience/appreciate.

He also supported our fight/raw with President F A Rene to build a Church at Point Larue.

We convey our condolence and sympathy to his Family, acquaintance and colleagues. (It would be an excellent gesture/way of appreciation if some of our acquaintance /Family members could/would donate a bouquet on his funeral Day with our respect - from some of $300 millions President FA Rene owe my person send a wraith with our respect. Or/eventually those
from the SDF. )

Sirop14

Back to top Go down