Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today let’s pay tribute to all our Ancestors who have been deported from their Paradise, the Chagos Islands.

Go down

Today let’s pay tribute to all our Ancestors who have been deported from their Paradise, the Chagos Islands. Empty Today let’s pay tribute to all our Ancestors who have been deported from their Paradise, the Chagos Islands.

Post  Sirop14 Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:34 am

Today let’s pay tribute to all our Ancestors who have been deported from their Paradise, the Chagos Islands.
27th of May 1973 was one of the last days for Chagossians who were remaining on the islands (all Chagossians were removed by June 1973). They were kicked out by the UK Government so Mauritius can get Independance and the USA can build their largest Military base. Because of this many Chagossians have died with sadness. Many of them are still fighting for their fundamental rights.
Chagossians are still suffering from what UK US and the Mauritius Government did to us. Today, as we commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the deportation, my thoughts are with those who have been fighting and who are not in this world anymore: Mrs Lisette Talate, Charlesia Alexis, Rita Bancoult, Fernand Mandarin, Ton Macaque, Rita Baptiste, Matante Veronique and all those who have fought and passed away in exile. Also all the groups in Mauritius, Seychelles, and the UK who are still fighting for our fundamental rights.
Today I want to say it again to the UK Government - it is time to correct the wrong you did to Chagossians .Your govt always said they can’t Turn the clock back but Me myself I’m telling you it’s time to Turn the clock forward and Give us Chagossians our islands back and LET US RETURN!
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=597633932397298&set=a.453914450102581

Our wishes to the Sengor Family in Seychelles 1973 -Seychelles/British Seychelles Colonial administration. We contributed that Facebook and Wikipedia come to existence and the greater arguments involved. A polite question we want to ask of every visitor to this page - we also addressed the Seychelles TRNUC. Around 1968 then Seychelles, Mauritius and East Africa independence process, Rhodesian. Those in Seychelles who had known the issues and motives for the USA military base, they did not trust the British and American - then governor/Administration. They had wanted to put in place a unliteral government/independence process - they stopped because of lack of leadership and French government position. The Question had that group of politicians and and people put through their plan executed it. Would Britain still have gone on with the BIOT project, the American then in Seychelles knowledge. Yet nowhere in so call history is this to be found. The Moulinier family were among those who were involved and knew of the issues. It would also require French military/mercenary. Then Seychelles British intelligence, police knew of the issues, they would have had to be involved. Then Seychelles elite Club.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down