Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crown Prince of Greece finally responds to health concerns after wearing an eye patch

Go down

Crown Prince of Greece finally responds to health concerns after wearing an eye patch Empty Crown Prince of Greece finally responds to health concerns after wearing an eye patch

Post  Sirop14 Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:29 pm

Crown Prince of Greece finally responds to health concerns after wearing an eye patch
Crown Prince Pavlos, the eldest son of the last King of Greece, Constantine II has been sporting an eye patch recently and now we know why.
By SOPHIA PAPAMAVROUDI, MARIA ORTEGA
19:12, Mon, Dec 11, 2023 | UPDATED: 19:28, Mon, Dec 11, 2023
https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1844437/crown-prince-pavlos-eye-patch

Please read our forum about the Greece King, Sir James Mancham connection before 1991 and after and for many year he lived input with us, that SIROP program and our greater community issues and they were all done from that 14 Hermitage House, the Greek community in London and Greece politicians and big business, Council of Europe , EU Commission issues/debacles knowledge, other EU Royals being impacted and affected - my lawyer dislike that it, said in my Plaint. I pressed he and said they must be included however little/minimum. The so call media versions.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down