Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Condolences to Former Minister Jean-Paul Adam and family.

Go down

Condolences to Former Minister Jean-Paul Adam and family. Empty Condolences to Former Minister Jean-Paul Adam and family.

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:02 am

Condolences to Former Minister  Jean-Paul Adam and family. May your mother's soul rest in eternal peace.🙏

Late last night addressing the issues on Mogador,  former leading Lawyer Sir Clement Nageon QC.,  Kenya/ Judge Stiven, all the old families then, the  FB news about former Minister Adam mother passing away. ( The process and issues leading to the Airport construction and Port reclamation  we became privy to at Mogador)

Of the Old Seychelles values little is left. This Sunday Mass at the Anse Royal church. The Deltel Family   and D'offay. That SIROP program and the University of Seychelles. At some time in life we are all call to account. Those shouting my person is penniless. Listening to all those who have stuck/added their bits to the issue of Seychelles University. When any individual commit /get to contribute to such very unique nation project. The very  vast resources and wealth that get created in the process.

The Adventists held the view once they were God only church/Children - this was drum into our person. After school we often visited our Uncle Cobblers shop, then Seychelles police Station, Makarios, Mr Desire Ah Tim, Mr Amede the assistant cobbler. We had some knowledge of the Adam family, the senior police  officer,  most of all Mr Adam the politician, he knew our grand parents and his advocacy, the arguments nd point of view Mr Harry Hockaday Payet, Mr Finley Rosalie, Mr Tipin, Mr Beaufond at times ., Next door the ULC office and the two leading Lawyers Maitre Loiseau and Lawyer  Thomas.  Then Seychelles Victoria District Council. We did not know one day we would be able to make such important national contributions. The education   were being given as a child by those much  older politicians.

Via the former Mogador connection in Paris late 79, then Ambassador Adam,  the husband of former Minister Jean-Paul Adam Moher.  On my way to SGS Head Office Geneva, had apply for a Marketing post by SGS/ UNIDO in Vienna,  I presented and address him the issues of the research by UNiDO/then SGS for an Indian Ocean Industrial Investments and Promotion Centre to be Headquarter in Seychelles. The many others who had contributed and impute prof Dr Michael  Hofmann. Mr David Rakotopare then Head of IMF/World bank /UNIDO Indian Ocean. ( The real argument we had presented then Vienna for a CARICOM like body and the views ) That research was taken and turned into the COI, Mitterrand government and others, The Mauritian entities, Dr Maxime Ferrari important role. The South African view/position, SADC then , OAU then , the East Africa governments and the Arabs, India/Pakistan, Australia, Britain, the USA and the USSR and the Communist

In 1986,  when we presented that SIROP program to the Seychelles high parties president FA Rene, one of the key person to support us was Minister Ralph Adam/Ex Seychelles ambassador to France. The issues of NOVO  Bank -  ex BCCI/Stannard charted Bank. The past personalities, executives ,  authorities of Seychelle Central bank and the Minister of Finances.

Later after the mega meltdown of BCCI,  the Banque Indo Sue had been selected/designated as the second Bank for that program,  the process of Mergers and  acquisition,  today Mauritius Commercial Bank. What this took and required.

We hope former Minister Adam and family will not mind this statement this morning  - most important talking of Mogador,  then President FA Rene  as Party leader and the others. The values of the old Seychelles families - that SIROP pogrom is alive and hosted by Wix.com/Cimpress/Vistaprint -Irish. The news coming out of the AU Summit 2024,  that program change the OAU to AU. The person of Minister Adam have matured  - just like we took the lessons of Mr Adam,  the politicians as a child and turned into practical projects. It is time with his vast experience he help restructure that SIROP program,  the Seychelles and Indian Ocean component. Then 1986/87 Seychelles Bilateral and the PLO, Israel - that program helped return some  1 million more Bani Israelis,   the current situation and that NEOM.

We convey our condolence and sympathy to the family,  Nation and former Minister Jean-Paul Adam. .

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Condolences to Former Minister Jean-Paul Adam and family. Empty Re: Condolences to Former Minister Jean-Paul Adam and family.

Post  Sirop14 Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:46 pm

Sincere condolences to the Adam family.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1073935567152442&set=gm.3642873405984247&idorvanity=2796434347294828

Comments
Merida Delcy
Sincere condolences to the family.
1w
Marie Jean
Sincere condolences to the families
1w
Josette Zelia
Deepest condolences to the family.
1w
Judy Savy
Deepest sympathy to Jean Paul and family 🙏🏽🙏🏽
1w
Rosie Delorie
RIP🙏🙏
6d
Susie Laure
My condolence to the families
6d
Christine Chetty
Sincere condolences to the family 💐🙏🏽
6d
Lizzie Etienne
Rip
1w
Nichole Barbe
My deepest sympathy to the family.
1w
Nella Lesperance
My sincere condolences to Jean Paul n Pierre Andre. May her soul rest in peace 🕊🙏🏽
1w
Hazel Bertin
Sympathy to all family
1w
Jeanine de Comarmond
Deepest condolences to the family 🙏
1w
Noella Pool
Deepest sympathy to the families RIP🙏
1w
Mitcy Larue
Sincere condolences to Jean-,Paul and all the family.May your mum's beautiful soul RIP
6d
Veronique Pierre
Our deepest condolences to minister and family . May she rest in peace .
1w
Margret Emable
Rlp
1w
Bernie Morel
Rest in peace
6d
Irene Aglae
Tò my sympathy sjean pauĺ and pìerre andre R.i.p mrs adam
1w
Elizabeth Anne Marie
My sincere condolences to the family especially Jean Paul and Pierre André. I've worked with Mrs Adam for many years. May her soul rest in peace.
1w
Christa Stravens Laval
Condolences to the family,,MHSRIP🙏🕊💜✝🙏
1w
Daniella Lablache Houareau-Bonnelame
Deepest sympathy to Jeanpaul and family..
1w
Ephna Kilindo
Sincere condolences to the family and friends
1w
Marline Lidia Pothin
Deepest sympathy to the family🙏💐🌹🌷
1w
Marie Celine Paulin
Sympathy to the family and friends
1w
Maurine Changthiou
My deepest sympathy to the family
1w
Debra Leste
Condolences to Jean-Paul Adam and family
6d
Melita Henriette
RIP 🙏
1w
Dick Esparon
Sincere condolences to Jean Paul and the family. May her soul rest in eternal peace.
1w
Florence Delorie
Deepest sympathy to the family. May she rest in peace.
1w
Jenny Daniella Rachel
Deepest sympathy to the family and friends
1w
Maryline Gappy
RIP
1w
Marcella Bristol
Sincere condolences to Jean Paul and family RIP 🙏🙏
6d
Vero Esparon
Sincere condolences to Jean-Paul and all the family. May her soul rest in peace.
6d
Marie Anne Anthony
My deepest sympathy to the family
1w
Soutane Robert
My deepest sympathy for the family. May her soul rest in peace 🙏
1w
Mary-Anne Azolan
My sympathy to the family her soul rest in peace 🙏 🕊
1w
Angela Marie
My sincere sympathy and condolences to the family
1w
Nelcia Pillay
Sincere condolences to the family and may her soul rest in peace
1w
Pillay Salima
Deepest sympathy to the family. May her soul rest in peace
1w
Pharisianne Lucas
Deepest sympathy ✨ to Jean Paul and other family members 🙏
4d
Gerry Sopha
May.her soul rest in eternal peace
6d
Brigitte Philoe
Deepest sympathy to the family and friends
1w
Virginia Mary Athanasius
Deepest sympathy to the family, may she RIP 🙏
1w
Murla Marie
Deepest condolences to Jean-Paul and Pierre Andre. May her soul rest in peace
1w
Cecile Bonnelame
My sincere condolences to the Adam's family.
1w
Angelique Toulon
Sincere Condolences to the family rest in eternal peace my Teacher 🕊🙏
1w
Egbert Louange
My condolences Jean-Paul Adam & Pierre Andre. May she rest in peace
1w
Bella Henderson
Deepest condolences to the family. Rest in peace Mrs Adam.
1w
Mariemachristina Uzice
Sympathy to you my cousin Mr Jean Paul .may her soul rest in peace 🙏🙏🙏
1w
Jane G Carpin
Sincere condolences to the Adam family. May her soul rests in peace.
1w
Yvette Antat
Sincere condolences to the Adam Family. RIP Mrs. Adam.
1w
Agnes Gamatis
Deepest sympathy to the family 🙏
6d
Militna Francis
Condolences to the family
1w
Carol Meeks
To all Adam's Family 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

1w
Janet M Julie
Sincere condolences to the family may she rest in eternal peace 🙏🕊🌻🌻