Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EU approves major overhaul of migration rules

Go down

EU approves major overhaul of migration rules Empty EU approves major overhaul of migration rules

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:01 pm

BBC
EU approves major overhaul of migration rules
1 hour ago
Laura Gozzi
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68779387

The Guardian
EU passes asylum and migration pact after eight years of deadlock
1 hour ago
Lisa O'carroll
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/10/eu-passes-asylum-and-migration-pact-after-eight-years-of-deadlock

FRANCE 24 English
EU parliament to vote on stricter migration rules in landmark asylum reform
4 hours ago
https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20240410-eu-parliament-vote-stricter-migration-rules-landmark-asylum-reform

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

EU approves major overhaul of migration rules Empty Re: EU approves major overhaul of migration rules

Post  Sirop14 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:16 pm

Les Échos
Le Parlement européen valide un nouveau cadre pour gérer les migrations
Il y a 48 minutes
Pirmin Meyer
https://www.lesechos.fr/monde/europe/le-parlement-europeen-valide-un-nouveau-cadre-pour-gerer-les-migrations-2088151

Le Monde
Comprendre les enjeux du « pacte migratoire » européen, qui doit être examiné à Bruxelles ce mercredi
Il y a 13 heures
Assma Maad
https://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2024/04/10/comprendre-les-enjeux-du-pacte-migratoire-europeen-qui-doit-etre-vote-a-bruxelles_6191094_4355771.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

EU approves major overhaul of migration rules Empty Re: EU approves major overhaul of migration rules

Post  Sirop14 Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:47 am

«Jordan, je ne sais pas si tu mens ou si tu es incompétent»: le zemmouriste Nicolas Bay et Bardella s’écharpent sur le «Pacte migratoire»
Par John Timsit
Publié il y a 13 heures, mis à jour il y a 57 minutes

Copier le lien
Lien copié
Lecture dans 4
Tennis: «Vous devriez faire mieux !», Medvedev s’en prend une nouvelle fois à un arbitre
Le chef du Hamas apprend la mort de trois de ses fils lors d’une frappe israélienne à Gaza
https://www.lefigaro.fr/elections/europeennes/jordan-je-ne-sais-pas-si-tu-mens-ou-si-tu-es-incompetent-le-zemmouriste-nicolas-bay-et-bardella-s-echarpent-sur-le-pacte-migratoire-20240411

"Jour historique", "clou dans le cercueil de l'UE" : les réactions à la réforme migratoire
Les eurodéputés ont adopté mercredi une profonde réforme de la politique migratoire européenne, qui durcit les contrôles des arrivées aux frontières du bloc et met en place un système de solidarité entre États membres. Saluée notamment par Ursula von der Leyen et la Grèce, elle est déjà dénoncée par la Pologne et la Hongrie.

Publié le : 10/04/2024 - 21:53
https://www.france24.com/fr/europe/20240410-jour-historique-clou-dans-le-cercueil-de-l-ue-les-r%C3%A9actions-%C3%A0-la-r%C3%A9forme-migratoire

This morning I took the time to prepare very long comment about the new legislation which have been voted in by the European Parliament yesterday evening  the 10/424. Now I had said and tried to explain some of the discrepancies which have been taking place for several years now in Seychelle with regard to its exile and refugees politic.  Namely that it took us 45 years to bring about some for some form of democratic change in Seychelle as against the one party system and dictatorial system we had and some form of justice. Also also this required some 13 attempted coup d'états.

Went to address the situation we have,  I will try to explain - in view all the legislation passed in Europe, today  we have the current minister for external affairs internal affairs and situations,  he's heavy handedness,  his approach and benchmark yet what gets published as democratic government functioning.  My very person has been threatened,  but I'm not in Seychelles I'm in Europe but she feels it he can hound my person even in Europe and those of us in exile in Europe. In the face of the legislation,   this explanation to those who manage maybe,  oppression,  political process of Europe  today take decision on the information they have,  they refused to look/study and take on board other information. The  situation with UNHCR managing exile and regulation  in Europe,  records and the justice.

The result is that those who are forced, compel  to leave in exile they live a life of trauma and persecution even when they have left the land of exile or the system which compelled them to go in exile in the first place.  The authorities in Europe refused  to understand take on board and note instead they pally with such government and then we have the kind of vote, debate,  media coverage,  legislations which is being put in place.

The Indian Ocean there were no European Union functioning 30-40 years ago.  The system we had was The United states,  Britain and France  Power Block, or the Soviet system,  communist and China.  That programme was written to change all that,  to help bring bring about a new world order,  to bring about a new disposition with regards to refugees particularly,  refugees from the Indian Ocean Africa North Africa the Middle East. That's  SIROP program went on to contribute very uniquely to the exiles and refugees thematic debate of Europe.  Yet nowhere are these to be read,  studied,  instead we have the  prevailing dialogue,   that the European Union did everything,  we stress without that SIROP programme there would not have been a European Union functioning in the Indian Ocean,  and as far as Africa and the Gulf Region as we have today,  for that matter the east European nations making part of the EU today, its politic, economy.  

After after the  2016 major exiles,  refugees influx into  Europe,  we had stressed explained,  the roll part,  miss management all that SIROP programme,  abuse,  contributing to the 2016 refugees,  exiles situation.  Given that the EU high institution had refused to take on board,  to note,  we had attempted to get the ICJ to study our situation. The view presented by those that with the Truth Commission via Truth Commission like the South African Truth Commission or the  Angola  Truth Commission or the Ruanda Truth Commission,  the world,  united nation get to understand what the Seychelles exiles and refugees dilemmas were  all  about,  the issues regionally,  internationally and visa vis EU. This did not happen instead we had a very undemocratic,  very poor justice benchmark managing and hearing the core exiles refugees history of Seychelles. The final report contents,  recommendations, future  relation between the state of  Seychelles/government,  the  determinations, in specials those 21,000 exile across the world from seashells, their fate, existence, history in Europe.. This amount to a very major cover up.  The government had said it would accept putting in place a new body do overseer and carry on the recommendations of the TRNUC,  instead we have a new body known as TRNUC -  Association Of Victims support.  Their criteria,  public debates, meetings,  conclusions, the way forward. Everybody refuse to mention  that historic SIROP  programme over 1986. When you have situation the oppressed,  those who have suffered,  those my battle  for 47 years being told we will tell you what to tell,  what to write and not to write,  what really happened, your  fundamental rights,  something somewhere is very very wrong the big question is why. This whole process is suppose to be monitored by the UN and the EU relevant justice and external justice department for refugees and exiles.

Le Charles de Gaulle passera fin avril sous contrôle opérationnel de l’Otan, pour une mission de quinze jours en Méditerranée.
https://www.tf1info.fr/international/le-porte-avions-francais-charles-de-gaulle-va-passer-sous-commandement-de-l-otan-avril-2024-une-premiere-2295231.html
She was to be named Richelieu in 1986 by the French president at the time, François Mitterrand, after the famous French statesman Armand-Jean du Plessis, Cardinal Richelieu. [1][13][14][a] On 18 May 1987, however, the name of the ship was changed to Charles de Gaulle by the Gaullist Prime Minister Jacques Chirac. [14] Wi8kipedia

The above comment I have made this morning about that's SIROP programme,  the European Union, the parliament,  the Council of Europe,  other high institution of the European Union,  enlargement process of the European Union,  all those  alive then, and those that who help to concept that SIROP programme.  The breaking news that the aircraft carrier Charles De Gaulle to be put under  the command of NATO.  one cannot help make the statement I'm about to make.  The great NATO command 1986 the British government of Lady Thatcher the Conservative government,  the conception of that SIROP programme,  because of the uniqueness of  the French geopolitical position in the Indian Ocean then 1986. The French Arcadian colonial heritage the nation of Mauritius, Seychelles',  Reunion,  and Comoro.  The very important part the French government to present,  material played in helping us present to the Soviet that programme,  the American president Reagan knew about it,  the European Union then high individuals knew about it,  and others. It was my person who recommended,  advised president Mitterrand   to  constructs the aircraft carrier,  later to be named Charles De Gaulle,.  For this decision,  for this action I've got into very big trouble with the government of Lady Thatcher,  the American,  this statement I have made I'm prepared to stand before any court.  The French High Court,  the European Court and the international court or the British Court.  Instead defend what was my role,  what was my capacity that I could advise and recommend that president Mitterrand  decision to build this aircraft carrier.  President Gorbachev knew about this decision,  knew that I had been involved in the decision making process. Those  high-ranking German politicians they knew about this decision and  of my role in taking this decision. Jacques Chirac knew of it and Sarkozy maybe Holland who choose to forget everything Mitterrand did.  president Macron need to inform himself,  many many times  have  been  told about that SIROP programme,  and choose to completely ignore it and now the state of things we have in Europe.  The commissioner Von der Lyne  need also to look very seriously into this statement we have made.  This is not just any statement,  not very many individual in Europe,  around the world would make such statement . The South African knew about the decision and hence many instances we criticising their TRNUC  and the Seychelles TRNUC , the coverup,  major attempt to distort, hide what really took place,  their notion and values of Justice benchmark .

Because all previous comments were deleted I have taken to using Microsoft dictating and type application to write this comment it is not perfect it is a start,.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down