Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN PEACE: John Pillay, who sadly passed away last night whilst in hospital

Go down

REST IN PEACE: John Pillay, who sadly passed away last night whilst in hospital Empty REST IN PEACE: John Pillay, who sadly passed away last night whilst in hospital

Post  Sirop14 Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:58 pm

REST IN PEACE: John Pillay, who sadly passed away last night whilst in hospital  

In the presence of his family. We would like to extend our deepest condolences to Ton Pat and the entire Pillay family for their loss and send them strength and comfort during their time of bereavement and sorrow.
Image may contain: fire, night and candles

Marie-Josee Esparon My sincere condolences to Mr Pillay and family and family, RIP.

Paulette Pillay Thank you.

France Maria My deepest sympathy and sincere condolences to the family, may he rest in peace.

Helen Esparon My sincere condolences to the family

Cynthia Accouche My sincere condolences to family

Philip Cadeau Revera My heartfelt condolences to the Pillay families. John may you rest in peace.

Jyoti Shah Sincere condolences to the Pillay family. May God give you all the strength to cope with this sad loss.. RIP..🙏🙏🙏

Clive Souffe My Sincere Sympathy to the Family

Flora Elisa Sincere Condolences to the Pillay family. R.I.P 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Mathiot Marie Alise My deepest sympathy may you rest in peace Amen

We posted a music link this Friday in memory of Sir James Mancham by Tol & Tol -In 1987 had rented a former House in a Cul de Sac , quiet where Mr John Pillay had lived and he had left a broken clock behind on the fire place, we repaired that clock and pout in in the Place at 87a Victoria Rd Kilburn - Brent, which they stole/pilfered and ransacked with everything else we had - we took this place to start a Community Center for our exile/refugees then - his involvement and support, the gatherings we had and those who attended. Talking of Kent in 1991 to 1997 we maintained contact through our national events. To his former Wife, Mrs Kathleen Boule, her sister, Speaker Pat Pillay, the older sister in Britain and younger sister we were acquainted given the St Louis/Barbier Family connection - our relatives and acquaintances, growing up as children at St Louis our condolence and sympathy at hearing his passing away. Beside we knew the Family fairly well his father then acted as Agriculture and other kind of adviser to Judge E J Stiven on local, Trade Union and Farming matters. He also was acquainted with most of the male family members then - including Superintendent James Pillay.
Like · Reply · 3 mins

Natasha N Steve Chang-Tave Deepest sympathy to the family. May his soul rest in peace.😢😢

Marie-Claire Cadeau Condolences to the Pillay family. .

Chandrasekaran Padmanathan Our deepest sympathy to PAT Pillay, Stephen Pillay and Pillay family... John Pilllay May you rest in peace...

Monica Barra Deepest sympathy to Ton Pat n all the fmly.

Monica Lana Delpech My heartfelt condolences to the Pillay family ..may our prayers of comfort helps in this sad time .RIP

Danielle Laljee Condolences to the family.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

REST IN PEACE: John Pillay, who sadly passed away last night whilst in hospital Empty Re: REST IN PEACE: John Pillay, who sadly passed away last night whilst in hospital

Post  Sirop14 Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:19 am

One Seychelles
2 hrs ·
Days after his return from HM Forces, John Pillay by popular request from many friends, accepted to commence teaching martial arts disciplines down south at Au Cap where I was accepted as one of his students.
We began practicing in an empty store and within a few weeks it was so packed that we have to move in an open-air space at his brother, Joe’s residence just a stone-throw away. After you’ve known him, this giant of a man was calm, gentle and humble, but he was strict on discipline.
His motto was smile back to insults, never to arrogantly show your skills unless at the last resort as self-defense. Rest in peace master, John but the fond memories of you will never die

Sirop14

Back to top Go down