Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus: Ruinée par la crise, la compagnie aérienne Avianca fait faillite

Go down

Coronavirus: Ruinée par la crise, la compagnie aérienne Avianca fait faillite Empty Coronavirus: Ruinée par la crise, la compagnie aérienne Avianca fait faillite

Post  Sirop14 Mon May 11, 2020 10:08 am

Coronavirus: Ruinée par la crise, la compagnie aérienne Avianca fait faillite
REUTERS•11/05/2020 à 06:58
CORONAVIRUS: RUINÉE PAR LA CRISE, LA COMPAGNIE AÉRIENNE AVIANCA FAIT FAILLITE

par Marcelo Rochabrun, Devika Krishna Kumar et Nelson Bocanegra

SAO PAULO/NEW YORK (Reuters) - La compagnie aérienne colombienne Avianca s'est déclarée en faillite dimanche, incapable d'obtenir le soutien du gouvernement colombien pour faire face à la crise du coronavirus, et à l'approche d'une échéance de crédit.
https://www.boursorama.com/actualite-economique/actualites/coronavirus-ruinee-par-la-crise-la-compagnie-aerienne-avianca-fait-faillite-9ef73bd58ee0dd7237460d7e87c3b8a3

Comment - This Monday morning the news from China, events in France and my many writing that had I been living in France or the continent that CORONA virus would not have started. Those individuals not being of great help, our Community or the close relatives how they have all been praying how they pray - the antisocial.

I /we are putting this article here to remind all the official from the police to the church for many years because of President F A Rene special relation with the Latin american nation we/I churched with those from Colombia the SDA what was shared and known  and this impacted events in their country, economy and politic. In Nation working, Bilateral, having share the issues of EADS, Boeing  when such a situation come about and one write in public about it and nobody listen,  something must be very wrong somewhere. Those who will have to revert to taking the law in their hands .

Lady Thatcher debacle of 123
Regent Str, New Gallery, the mega Anglicization in in London, the purchasing of the ex synagogue at Crawford lace and several church grew from that church/synagogue, the Portuguese and Spanish speaking church, Russian, Ghana and Philippine - how Adventist pray, study the bible and church, then what get publish. The mega mess we have all landed in today. The British and south England conference knowledge and that SIROP program working in London and Britain.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down