Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seychelles hero Gerard Hoarau to be remembered in homeland Mass

Go down

Seychelles hero Gerard Hoarau to be remembered in homeland Mass Empty Seychelles hero Gerard Hoarau to be remembered in homeland Mass

Post  Sirop14 Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:08 pm

Seychelles hero Gerard Hoarau to be remembered in homeland Mass
By Lewis Betsy
I have long felt that it was time that the life of Gerard Hoarau be officially honoured in his homeland.
Now a small but significant step has been taken in that direction.
His name – and those of other Seychellois who lost their lives in the battle to regain democracy – will be read out at a Mass at Anse Royale Church on Saturday 28th November at 11am. The service will be conducted by Father Colin Underwood.
I hope that eventually a full Mass will be held for these heroes, as it has been in the United Kingdom every year since Gerard was assassinated on 29th November 1985 outside his house in Edgware, London.
I have had the honour of arranging the UK Mass at Isleworth, Middlesex, and earlier this year contacted the Church in Seychelles to see if a special service could also be held there.
It was agreed that Gerard's name and those of other Seychellois patriots would be read out at a Mass on the anniversary of his death.
I want this part of the Mass to be seen as a banner of unity. It will honour not only the memory of Gerard, but all those who died or disappeared. It is to ensure that their sacrifices will not be in vain.
I also hope that while we may not be able to forget the terror of the past years we can forgive and so bring reconciliation to our people.
Gerard had studied theology at the University of Rome, was fluent in four languages and served his homeland in various capacities. He was Chief Protocol Officer, Chief Immigration Officer, captain of the Seychelles national team and Coach of the Rovers Sports Club.
After he fled from Seychelles, first to South Africa and then on to Britain, he formed the Seychellois National Movement in 1984 with the aim of returning freedom and democracy to his homeland.
Gerard's family and friends still seek justice for his death, and remain confident that even after all these years those responsible will be brought to justice.
I too pray for justice to be done in this case. It is hard on all concerned for it to be unresolved.
I was a personal friend of Gerard as well as a fellow footballer, and I too was imprisoned without charge and had to seek a new life overseas with my family.
I believe it is vital that we keep alive the memory of all those who died supporting democracy in Seychelles. That is why the Mass held annually in the UK was so significant. It was something that not only honoured Gerard and others like him, but united us as a community in exile.
The Mass in Seychelles in which Gerard and the other fallen will be so remembered for the first time is a welcome move. I would eventually like to see a full service held in Seychelles to honour all those brave Seychellois.
Given the divisions in our society, I believe it vital that this dedication reaches out to everyone. I want it to help the people of Seychelles work together for peace in our beloved islands.
It is, after all, what Gerard would have prayed for.
The brave Seychellois we will honour
At the Mass on Saturday 28th November, 2020, we will also pay tribute to other Seychellois who lost their lives in the struggle for freedom and democracy. We will read out the names of:
Hassan Ali Umarji
Simon Denousse
Mike Asher
Michel Hoffman
Franco (the Italian)
Tony Elizabeth
Jill Carpin
Davidson Chang-Him
Pat de Silva
Alton Ah-Time
Gilbert Morgan
Jack Payet
Evans Hoareau
Mervin Asba
Peter Zoe
Andrew Betsy
Edmond (Eddy) Camille (who also dedicated so much of his time and energy to the SNM)
Bernard Verlaque
Owen Hoarau
We also remember all those whose lives were blighted by the actions of the regime and those who suffered imprisonment and exile.
For more details of the service, contact Lewis Betsy 07790 269940, (Sey Mobile) 2602773. Email: lewisbetsy@hotmail.co.uk

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10157705437638004&set=gm.10157231491936097

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Seychelles hero Gerard Hoarau to be remembered in homeland Mass Empty Re: Seychelles hero Gerard Hoarau to be remembered in homeland Mass

Post  Sirop14 Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:49 pm

GERARD’S PROPOSED RETURN TO HIS HOMELAND
At the time of Gerard’s assassination on the 29th November 1985, most of our family resided in South Africa. The family had to make a decision where Gerard was to be buried. After much deliberation, our family led by our mother and father at the time, decided that Gerard was more than just a member of the Hoarau family because he had, by his own choice, a much wider family and that is the people of Seychelles that he had decided to dedicate his life to. It was therefore agreed that he would be buried in England where most of his Seychellois family and supporters lived. Gerard was their son and brother as much as he was ours.
Therefore, in anticipation of the day when Gerard would eventually return home to a free Seychelles, his body was embalmed and buried in a special zinc casket (kindly donated at the time by Michel Ho-Sap someone considered as a brother to our family).
In 1992 when multiparty democracy was forced upon France Albert Rene, as a result of international political pressure due in great part to the struggle where the MPR and SNM had played a major role under Gerard’s leadership, the issue of taking Gerard’s body back home surfaced. While mindful that Gerard’s main dream and objective in life was to restore freedom to his country and return home a free man in a free country, our parents would not allow his body to be taken back as long as Albert Rene was alive and living in Seychelles, and his party (SPUP/SPPF/PL) was still in power. Today, both of these impediments have been eliminated, so we the surviving siblings (Myrna, Ghislaine, Joe and Ralph) and our respective families, can now respect the wishes of our parents and allow Gerard to return home to the country and people that he loved so much and for which he gave his life.
We are all in agreement that Gerard should return home subject to certain conditions being met, but ultimately it is the people of Seychelles and its elected government that must be willing to have him back.
Following the election victory of new President Ramkalawan, VP Afif and the LDS, bringing about the final downfall of Rene’s regime, the issue of Gerard’s repatriation has resurfaced. In this regard, we have been approached by various parties and we are currently discussing and coordinating with a group of dedicated friends in Seychelles to work out the conditions and how best we can achieve this and finally take Gerard back home where he belongs and wanted to be.
In the current circumstances, the process of exhuming a body and repatriating him to another country is a complex operation, but we will cooperate and do our best to make it happen as long as we have the collective support of our Seychellois brothers and sisters and government back home.
It has never been in question that Gerard should return home, it has only been a question of when and how. Our only concern is that if or when he is returned home, it should be with the dignity and respect that he deserves as a son of Seychelles who sacrificed all for her freedom.
However, we ask everyone to be mindful that this whole exercise, coupled with our ongoing contact with Scotland Yard in regards to Gerard’s murder investigation is an emotionally taxing experience for us to go through as a family.
We hope that this clarifies our family’s position on this issue. Thank you all for your support, your continued affection for Gerard and your understanding.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Seychelles hero Gerard Hoarau to be remembered in homeland Mass Empty Re: Seychelles hero Gerard Hoarau to be remembered in homeland Mass

Post  Sirop14 Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:13 pm

The CIA, the exiled politician, the Seychelles government and the Co Antrim pensioner
Pensioner was arrested over the 1985 killing of Seychelles 'dissident' Hoarau
https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/the-cia-the-exiled-politician-the-seychelles-government-and-the-co-antrim-pensioner-39750631.html?fbclid=IwAR2qQekaeNcnoGKoTJqBjx3m0I0yQ3j_cYCOWvHt0nixdh3BV7d6oJbDy1k

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:38 pm

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=793244048185372&set=gm.807083890144118

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:18 am

Seychelles hero Gerard Hoarau to be remembered in homeland Mass | 25 November 2020
http://www.nation.sc/articles/6940/seychelles-hero-gerard-hoarau-to-be-remembered-in-homeland-mass

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:57 pm

FIRST EVER REMEMBRANCE MASS ON SEYCHELLES SOIL FOR GERARD HOARAU. 11am Saturday 28th of November at the Anse Royale church. Seychelles opposition leader between 1977-1985, that was brutally assassinated in cold blood on the orders of Albert Rene.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10164370171335084&set=gm.10157293904171097

Given President Wankalawan first official visit to Mauritius the objective. In Mauritius the COI, the Indian Ocean Rim Association, and that SIROP program leveraging capacity on Mauritius economy including the Light Railway project. Also important that program leveraging the Mauritius socio economic , Bilateral relation under President FA Rene, Michel and Faure. Those leading lawyer in Mauritius aware, some of its leading politicians, those big Mauritius multinational knowledge, the Banks. The persistent address to the Truth Commission and others had they studied that program they would have discovered numerous major anomaly and some of the events never occur, the three past world economic crises. We address the Saudi Arabi G20 on those issues and pointed that in the first instance the first G20 summit and added a video, what had really happened and all those leading world politician 12 years ago who knew, the undertaking to radically review and change the benchmark. It was awful they had all gathered at Davos and the forecast for the year and the sudden mega crash and that SIROP program mechanism, What that Saudi G20 had to address and the pandemic that could have been avoided and the economic cost. That Program past pandemic issues. We have a US Administration coming back who knew very well that program why President Obama came to office and the rebuilding of the US economy. The Two Term he served and the highly explosive issue of the Indian Ocean strategic emancipation. We also have a EU Commission its Head a German and those in Germany who really know what that program is all about and the big why, the major East Europe debacle associated. The given EU mega Refugee situation and the Budget and Funds put together and objective. That SIROP program is two third complete under International working benchmark when such program drags on and need to be completed. Those who can rally and in light of developing situation robustly, pragmatically rework that program and in line with current Seychelles and reginal nations working put and promote a today version of that program. To note personalities like then Mr Guy Morel and Mr Mario Ricci who helped write that program. We have also a very important development The exiles community have arrange to have a Mass 28/11/20 for Mr Gerard Hoareau, former leader of SNM/MPR it was after his assassination 1985 that this program was so concepted and president F A Rene and many others acceptance, the greater Africa and World. In 1985 Mr Wankalawan was ordained a Priest in Mauritius, those leading Mauritius politicians alive who knew our issues and his visit to Mauritius first Official 27/11/20. There are major correlation. For Seychelles, the IMF, World Bank how in the past those who have known how that program leverage major aspects of the world economy and hence the good will to Seychelles economy regional Small nation favorable position. There are also several major world political crises and putting that program up to date it regulator mechanism impacts, effectiveness. The Russian and the Chinese, North Korea know very well what that program is all about and its capacity and those from the African Union. Under President Obama Administration what had started with that program leveraging mechanism to revamp the global financial working system, the digital and crypto currency and Alternative global currency working - those in Seychelles ought to see themselves and their current problematic as part of these. Excuse we overlook to add the BRICS formulation 2008 - the why.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:30 am

SAINT JOSEPH CHURCH ANSE ROYALE

https://www.facebook.com/abbecollin/videos/10159194286588885

We ask be excuse - we learnt to dance Kamtole at Madame Pothin (Later in UK Mr Marcel Pothin her relative and important support for our cause, the Seychelles Illuminati in UK) next to Mr Doffay Family home and the issue of dancing, stepping on you partner foot or making the wrong step and those who accuse us of writing similarly. The photo of President Obama and his administration in 2012. Mr Gerard Hoareau always knew my person for the approach we had. Those younger generation activist today attending That historic Mass, in as much as it was a commemoration for the, our Seychelles heroic dead. Nobody mention the future. (Sir James Mancham Peace Foundation at the SeyUni ) We are going to add a photo of that NEOM, why Seychelles got embroiled in the mega Cold war West and East ideological conflict and history very early. Some three years now, the very challenging NEOM thematic we helped unleashed. The Seychellois nation spiritual values and belief, their prayers for 43 years, in greater part heaven Victory that this Mass is celebrated. Today the growing Muslim belief and vested economic interests of our Nation. We are not talking of your Dubai or your Malaysia mega development, we are talking of a very different mind set, human, people workings, existence. The Saudi Crown Prince, those who have rallied around him to help put in place aspect this vision. Just as, like we initiated that SIROP program in 1986/87 the mega challenges then world. What was required. Now is the big opportunity to those young Seychelles activist, show us what you have learn, do not wait for the government, it will be your world, your destiny, you have to impute. The Church is very uncertain about what NEOM is all about - they had better make that extra effort and find out.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Dec 07, 2020 4:00 pm

Tributes to the memory of Gerard Hoarau show how Seychelles is changing for the better
http://www.seychelleslife.co.uk/news/category/news/?fbclid=IwAR27NJ7Mu4K1TvdvEkJ0STBreEJDt2Bkc2IflhN1GwHu4eA8cKflRTUpNMA

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:48 am

A very interesting deposition came from Finance CEO, Rhonda Gendron during FAR/JAM tenure.
Source: FB PAGE ......."SAYWHAT??, WELCOME SILENCE BREAKERS."
"I was transferred to NYS, from Internal Audit, Department of Finance, under duress, back in 1982, Brother David Deniscourt was also transferred there at exactly the same time. The transfers were announced on the Radio even before we were informed about them. Guy Morel who obviously knew about this , as my boss preferred to not bother to let me know. He was I am sure happy to get rid of me and the audit department, (as he was always warning me about not going to "HIS" parastatals to carry out audits, which I did defying his orders.) I will not go into the details of what happened when I refused to accept the post. Too long.. At some point , whilst I was at NYS, The Children's special Fund was allocated by FAR, to be one of my responsibilities. A file was delivered to my office. All it had in it was a balance, (part of a Bank Statement,) and a couple of pages showing some transactions, of payments to children related stuff. NO other statements or documents showing what happened before that date. For I all I know it might have been only a portion of the whole Fund, that was handed to me. The reason it was transferred to me, was so that I could make payments out of the Account , that pertained to the construction the NYS Villages, mostly on ST. Anne as that was the last village to be completed . When Brother David and I went to ST. Anne Village, for the first time, before the students could be admitted, we realised that the Village was still partly completed, and was not fit/ready to receive students. Too many parts were still not done, unfinished etcc. The Contractor at the time who was responsible for its construction had stopped working to complete his obligations, yet had received full payment for the work to be completed. Brother David brought the matter up with RALPH ADAM and FAR. Ralph Adam was then the one who was ultimately responsible for NYS, I was in Finance and Brother David was the Director , and we both reported to Mr. Adam. We eventually received funds directly from FAR to be able to complete the Village so it could be all ready safe etc, to accommodate the students. Where those funds came from I do not know. Maybe from the DOD ,which at the time had unlimited funds??? and was never audited. At some point I mentioned to my cousin Gerald Michaud,(RIP) about the situation I had encountered. He worked for FAR as well privately. I believe he built that bunker on La Digue for FAR. Way back I think he also was involved in the design and construction of what is now La Digue Island Lodge He promptly told me that part of the money from the Children's Special fund that was allocated for the St. Anne Village as well as materials etc purchased had been used for the construction of at least two "homes" in the vicinity of Bel Eau/Bel Air/ for two of FAR"s mistresses at the time. The next day my cousin ( who was in the know on the matter of why the Village had not been completed and how the funds were used up, maybe because he was involved fully or partly in the construction of the homes) walked over to my parent's home next door to his parent's home at Foret Noire, to tell me.."OU KAPAB CROIRE KI BONHOMME PA TI KONNEN KI OU MON COUSINE", apparently he got all nervous when he realised that Gerald was my cousin(his mum and my dad are siblings), and Geva Rene, his wife at the time is also Gerald's godmother, and cousin to his mum and my dad... So I said" Y pa au courant tou keksoz, parey y kontan dir?" FAR was concerned about what else Gerald might have told me. He told me nothing else involving his work for FAR."

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:50 pm

36th anniversary of the assassination of Gérard Hoarau |29 November 2021
https://www.nation.sc/articles/11549/36th-anniversary-of-the-assassination-of-grard-hoarau

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:50 pm

President Ramkalawan attends the official launching of the Gerard Hoarau Foundation
30 November 2021 | Politics
The President of the Republic, Mr. Wavel Ramkalawan was the guest of honour at the official launching of the Mr. Gerard Hoarau Foundation which coincide with the 36th anniversary of his assassination in England on 28th November 1985 while living in exile in London. Whilst in the UK, Mr Hoarau led the Mouvement Pour La Resistance (MPR), and later the Seychelles National Movement (SNM). The ceremony was held at the Augerine Small Hotel, Beau Vallon yesterday evening.

The Foundation is established to pay tribute to the life and courage of the late Mr. Gerard Hoarau in trying to bring about democracy to Seychelles. That is to advocate and furthering a charter that promotes equality, freedom, gives a vision of hope to humanity which all together encapsulates visions and dreams that Mr. Hoarau held so dearly.
https://www.statehouse.gov.sc/news/5391/president-ramkalawan-attends-the-official-launching-of-the-gerard-hoarau-foundation?fbclid=IwAR1pWioi8gBj0OYpoQm0e1Ak6DpZ4iQPNqFreYSk90tZI9Xg3psOM2XGilA

We had address this thread upon the official ceremony to set up the Gerard Hoarau Foundation.

Monday 28/11/21, Over the weekend read the comment of the TV debate CJ Govinden former Attorney General. The reason those currently in police custody could not be prosecuted. The logic and argument of the AG office, his then Office./

The situation, accusation is about accountability, dishonesty, corruption, abuse of public fund/trust and fraud. Nobody in the LDS government want to reply to our persistent statement that, without my person and that SIROP program there would not have been an LDS government.

Given that they have taken to draconian methods, measures of arresting those accused of the $50 million disappearance., money from the UAE in 2002.

Judge Stiven in East Africa had a high reputation for managing Justice. The years he worked in the Justice office of Seychelles. This Monday morning forget the crap out my Montagne Posee property and the Sea Front property Aux Cap. The person of Minister Jean Francois Ferrari high responsibility today. The Seychellois crazy thinking, talking and in Britain money equate to Fish/fishing.

With due respect for his Mother, the Ferrari Family - this morning very terrible situation. The lies that government their their media propagate.  To this day. Nobody have dared/had the marble to say, argue that part of the consideration of the UAE high officials to gift Seychelles, President FA Rene government that money was because of the Commission de L'Ocean Indian agenda, events and development of 2002. How the UAE relates and considers, esteem for the COI, nations and people, governments.

Dr Maxim Ferrari writes in his book and the government have taken up  the publication that he is the father of the COI,  its Secretariat in Port Louis.  With due respect of President Rene Children and wives - how he worked and operated a very large amount exposed in the TRNUC hearings. We do not want to go down the road of others and their benchmark for presenting their plaints. The high political ideology driving much of his transaction in office, public and International.  President FA Rene did not invent the Communist part or the Socialist Ideology,  he came and learnt as like many then young Africa and third world countries, nations and judge it was good, noble value he accepted, embraced  it and promoted it, battle and  work it. The Consequences of his actions and decisions and those having to pay for it today. Do not forget the many babies conceive, born and brought up educated and they having children of their own - the government is going to go and arrest all the mother and fathers,  grand parents  for producing those citizens we have today.

Just like those from the TRNUC have said my property at Montagne Posee do not exist, the documents do not exist or never existed and the Sea Front property. How those involved in the then Office of President FA Rene 1978 took that Indian Ocean Industrial Investment and Promotion Centre and added a few bits and made it the COI - I had already had discussions with the UN/World Bank High party for a CARICOM body proposition and the UN today they have a Rep office in Seychelles, they had responded, said this would not be possible because of the US, British and others nations  geopolitical important interests then in the Region 1978, then Seychelles government exile Leadership in London/Britain. The consequences of such a Body then UN greater view, the OAU, the None Aligned Movement, the Commonwealth - that was when I turned towards the Indian Ocean Industrial, Investment Promotion Centre concept. .  

This morning in Seychelles the UN Rep office and their benchmark,  the trouble all around the world they half cook /bake manage, terrible mess. In then 1978, the Soviet, China, Cuban, Warsaw pact  position in the Indian Ocean Region, Gulf Region. Many stupid cow will tell you nobody in his, their right mind would just accept the concept Minister Dr Ferrari/Seychelles had proposed/put forward, accept that such a Body is set up and the Regional, geopolitical  important change it would bring, cause they would let it happen. There was a very great deal at stake, the two ideological Blocks, the big, ruthless Power and money involved, human commitments and it was in certain Region total war,  Killing and extrem brutality, the Arms Industry and big business, the Money.  When the memorandum for that COI in Port louis was written nowhere is it mention, explain  of the Geopolitical conflict,  the advantage and disadvantage and the impacts in years to come.  That was politic, the raw politic,  the way it was done just like that $50 millions vanish.   By the same token and manner those in then Seychelles government of 1978 who took my research  and added just a few bits I have had plenty of time to share the debacle with President  Mitterrand and Chirac and others.  It was left to imbecile like my person to do the very dirty deeds/work,  like that $50 millions disappearance. Those who held Power ultimately and the deep implication and said dictated, that was the way it had to be done.   

I had to be responsible for the bloody military and dirty geopolitical fallout and mange with those, the US, the Soviet, the Cuban,  the Chinese, South African and other and then shut up,  say nothing and then what the West so call media got to write.

President Wankalawan purport how he wants to clean the place and make everything transparent and accountable.  He ought start here - How the Indian Ocean Industrial Investment Promotion Centre concept /the COI leveraged the regional politic,  the political block and ideology,   the blood letting which took place is small compared to other regional greater blood letting, wars and killing associated.

Question is the UN Rep going to join hand with his office nd turns the Seychelles nation into bigger fools, idiote and imbeciles, crackpots.  With its benchmarks and very dishonest practices.  Today we have the many possibilities to expose and explain what took place and much of the detail left out for lack of resources .

If that is not corruption on a giant scale then,  the difference between proper education and the UN education   and  the government taking their cue and benchmark from because it is the UN.

In itself the very notion of the situation leave much unfinish business unresolved and those who dare argue waht right have the Russia and China in the Region. The military and Power politic at play and the like of President Wavel prefer to recite bible verse, when confronted,   or take the crowd and teach them to sing "Pill lo li"  very daft song to very loud music and all those who found it top hit.

Some recent events of the US Indian Ocean High working indicates there is some other issues between the current Seychelles government and the US Interests and the view of those in Office Washington,  of Past Seychelles geopolitics and wanting /demanding to settle old score.  The Seychelles media, TV and so call news people,  what they argue on their Facebooks.  By the way in Botswana the publication of their Truth Commission report.  We talk of independent police and Justice. For a long time have been addressing the mechanism in place,  causing those faulty thinking and actions.

Just like President Wankalawan need to come forward and explain the important role of that SIROP program from 1986.  Minster Jean Francois Ferrari need to take time,  research and explained why and who were those who torpedoed that Research, rather who were those who stole the research and it must have been argued and debated given such very high important geopolitics at then State House,  then 1978 onward and no records kept or to be had save their lies and distortions. The UN, the OAU/African Union, Commonwealth SADEC say,  claim is the best benchmark.

In Mauritius the younger generation of politician and their media what they have covered of events in Seychelles,  that $50 millions. The Secretariat of the COI in Mauritius and library. What it contain and publications,  the falsehood and it need to be rectify.  Also how the Mauritius consecutive government have benefited made important mileage and improved their national economy,  the lively hood of the individual citizens, pride and again the political explanation, publication.  In Privat what the late Sir Anerood Jugnauth  would confer with my person  and admit  and then what get publish and said. -https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anerood_Jugnauth

Already the monsters in Seychelles are/have started an open war over control of the Economy and reginal working - what will happen when that NEOM mega Development begin proper implementation on the economy of the COI.

We thank Wikipedia for its exitance and those who work very hard to keep it going.

Issuance and withdrawal of banknotes | Banque de France
https://www.banque-france.fr/en/banque-de-france/heritage/issuance-and-withdrawal-banknotes

Bank of England report 1978 then Mauritius and Central Banker Chair  Leigh - Pemberton.
https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/-/media/boe/files/annual-report/1978/boe-1978.pdf

Central Bank of Madagascar - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Madagascar

International Monetary Fund Annual Report 1978
https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/ar/archive/pdf/ar1978.pdf

South Africa Reserve Bank 1978
https://www.resbank.co.za/en/home/about-us/history

On December 1, 1978, the Seychelles  Monetary Authority was established under
the Seychelles Monetary Decree, 1978.

https://www.cbs.sc/Downloads/publications/A%20Brief%20History%20of%20the%20Central%20Bank%20of%20Seychelles%20-%20Final.pdf

Central Bank of Russia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_Russia

Bank of Japan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_Japan

International Monetary Fund Annual Report 1978
https://www.worldbank.org/en/about/leadership/members

Reserve Bank of Australia
https://www.rba.gov.au/publications/annual-reports/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_Bank_of_Australia

Reserve Bank of India 1969 - 1984 Mrs Indira Ghandi then 1978 issues impacting India Central  bank and economic politic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_Bank_of_India#1969%E2%80%931984

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:02 pm

7 p.m News 30-11-2021
320 viewsNov 30, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL914HXtZAs

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:54 pm

Freedom and justice foundation in name of exiled Seychellois, Gerard Hoarau, is launched
Victoria, Seychelles | November 30, 2021, Tuesday @ 17:30 in National » GENERAL | By: Rita Joubert-Lawen Edited by: Betymie Bonnelame | Views: 653
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/15909/Freedom+and+justice+foundation+in+name+of+exiled+Seychellois%2C+Gerard+Hoarau%2C+is+launched

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:57 pm

Foundation launched in honour of assassinated Seychellois Gerard Hoarau |30 November 2021
https://www.nation.sc/articles/11562/foundation-launched-in-honour-of-assassinated-seychellois-gerard-hoarau

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down