Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George and Amal Clooney 'are eyeing up £7 million sprawling countryside estate in the South of France which boasts its own vineyard, olive grove and tennis court'

Go down

George and Amal Clooney 'are eyeing up £7 million sprawling countryside estate in the South of France which boasts its own vineyard, olive grove and tennis court' Empty George and Amal Clooney 'are eyeing up £7 million sprawling countryside estate in the South of France which boasts its own vineyard, olive grove and tennis court'

Post  Sirop14 Fri May 07, 2021 1:52 pm

George and Amal Clooney 'are eyeing up £7 million sprawling countryside estate in the South of France which boasts its own vineyard, olive grove and tennis court'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9547237/George-Clooney-Amal-set-buy-estate-South-France-vineyard.html?ito=social-facebook-celeb&fbclid=IwAR0eQzx1HlqogfFkNLwsu1BZRUiXMrXRR07IjVf8JuJg6djIpHBsGgUy0ew

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

George and Amal Clooney 'are eyeing up £7 million sprawling countryside estate in the South of France which boasts its own vineyard, olive grove and tennis court' Empty Re: George and Amal Clooney 'are eyeing up £7 million sprawling countryside estate in the South of France which boasts its own vineyard, olive grove and tennis court'

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:29 am

I wrote to Mr Patrice the fact that I have been trying to update our Seyeu.com Portal build with Netobject Fusion software the whole project started by Evelyn Old field Unit of BRC 15 years ago, British Refugee History Project funded by Sainsbury Trust, I informed Mr Patrice I was supposed to come to Mauritius and finish the family building did not come instead Mrs Jean Jacques, get a Mauritian IT to help rebuild that porta with Netobject Fusion 15 and the covid did no do any work on that project for 2 years. Where the Jean Jacques family place is the University for IT I helped contributed to this development in 1993/4 from Kent, Dover Folkestone the Mauritius ex Councillor turn Estate agent and Restaurant other Mauritian and that SIROP program. . No reply - I have been doing some rebuilding for he past 7 days/ the German company IY of Fusion they are very good and yesterday evening had to do the page of our Community in Clapham Junction, the Old own Hall next to the Police Station. That building is not far from BRC old Office Bond way House, Vauxhall - Evelyn Oldfield Unit, catch a bus and very close was the office of Mr Peter Chullum Mauritius News what we talked. ) Yesterday in Kent, here the mobile office I bought from that Town near Crawley those Chagosian there who know of the issues, the two new buildings they have put the glazing, doors and windows. ( In 1984/5 from Clapham Junction - Hounslow - that proposed Mrs Thatcher international refugees project of Chagos. AHRG in London. We would have needed Electricity/energy and we had ear marked a solar power system and all the big talk today on Seychelles three large such project , The water system on Chagos would have been a problem e had envisages a desalination system powered by solar they have many of them in the Emirate today powered by Solar. We must thank Facebook messenger we did not have messenger in 1984/5. Trust the weather is good and the sailing pleasant. Will you be staying some time on Mahe when the ship arrives. May be you could have visited My crazy Lawyer Pardiwalla, Towmey ex chief Justice Lablach, se the place and very good wishes. . Mr Edmond.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down