Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last night my mum’s side of the family (Edmond) said goodbye to our Grandpa Michel. He was 95.

Go down

Last night my mum’s side of the family (Edmond) said goodbye to our Grandpa Michel. He was 95. Empty Last night my mum’s side of the family (Edmond) said goodbye to our Grandpa Michel. He was 95.

Post  Sirop14 Fri May 28, 2021 7:08 am

Last night my mum’s side of the family (Edmond) said goodbye to our Grandpa Michel. He was 95.

So many beautiful people are here because of him. In the following pictures are just some of these faces.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10157731863512443&set=pcb.10157731863577443

Last night my mum’s side of the family (Edmond) said goodbye to our Grandpa Michel. He was 95. 19074610

Raveen Rabinthiranathan
Sorry for your loss V.dot
· Reply · 4h
Jessica Wasilewski
So sorry to hear guys. I love you
· Reply · 4h
Olivia Hanna
Sorry to hear ryan. Sending lots of love your way x
· Reply · 4h
Denise Twining
Such a grand age RIP❤
· Reply · 4h
Tegan Little
🤗 hugs for everyone.
· Reply · 4h
Michael Chapman
A life well lived by the looks bro. Nonetheless. Loss always comes with sorrow. Love you man
· Reply · 4h
Carol Hanna
Sorry to hear this Ryan, Grandpas are special. Please give Esther a hug from me 🤗
· Reply · 3h
Hafiza Lynn Talma
Our sincere sympathy to your family especially to your mum Esther.
· Reply · 3h
Katie Hanna
Sending lots love. 💕
· Reply · 3h
Milla Xian
Sorry for your loss Ryan 💗
· Reply · 3h
Cath J Coutet
Our deepest condolences to you and the family
Sending you hugs 🤗 and kisses
· Reply · 3h
Liz van Diemen
Thinking of all of you at this time x
· Reply · 3h
Jessika Korostenski
Aww.. I’m so sorry to hear that:(🙁 thinking of you all🤍🤍
· Reply · 3h
Agnes Chong Seng
Our deepest condolences to you and the family.
· Reply · 3h
Samantha Thorpe
So sorry for your loss xxx
· Reply · 3h
Edwina Gal Occleshaw
So sorry for your loss , may the Lord bless and comfort you and your family in time of need .
· Reply ·
The old DC Electric Generator at Houteau Lane next to the Baka liquor place and the first Cold Store in Victoria - Seychelles - The Internet was introduced in the Seychelles by Atlas Seychelles Ltd, a joint venture between the three leading computer companies, Victoria Computer Services (Proprietary) Ltd, Space 95 and MBM Seychelles Ltd, in September 1996. https://homeguides.sfgate.com/bees-pollinate-sunflowers...

To note that Mr Micheal Edmond was born the same year as her Majesty Queen Elizabeth. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1926

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Last night my mum’s side of the family (Edmond) said goodbye to our Grandpa Michel. He was 95. Empty Re: Last night my mum’s side of the family (Edmond) said goodbye to our Grandpa Michel. He was 95.

Post  Sirop14 Fri May 28, 2021 8:52 am

Father- Grand father - Great Grand father  Mr Micheal M Edmond, 1926 -2021

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10158202962663602&set=pcb.10158202962838602

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Last night my mum’s side of the family (Edmond) said goodbye to our Grandpa Michel. He was 95. Empty Re: Last night my mum’s side of the family (Edmond) said goodbye to our Grandpa Michel. He was 95.

Post  Sirop14 Fri May 28, 2021 11:21 am

We mourn the passing away of father. The Good Lord has taken him to his temporary rest as we have a blessed hope an eternal rest when the Lord will clothe us with immortality. REST dad.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=485011862715162&set=pcb.485012972715051

Gillianne Hoareau
So sorry for your loss...
My deepest sympathy to you n your family
· Reply · 1h
Wendy Rose
Nos plus sincères condoléances, on pense à toute la famille dans la prière afin que Dieu vous accompagne en ce moment de dure épreuve, et de deuil. On gardera à l'esprit le souvenir d'un homme sympathique et attendra de le revoir au retour de notre Seigneur.
· Reply · See Translation · 1h
Glenny Stravens
Our sincere condolences Tom. We look and long for that reunion of the resurrection. In the interim, may GOD comfort you and all who grieve this sad loss.
· Reply · 1h
Anne Naiken
My last uncle. Sadly misded. May his soul rest in peace. Condolences to the family
· Reply · 51m
Chrissy Ernest
Sincere condolences to you and family. My he rests I. Eternal peace. 🙏🏾🙏🏾😇😇😇
· Reply · 47m
Patricia Portlouis
My deepest sympathy to the bereaved family. At least he is now resting peace fully no more pain & suffering. He lived well. Will surely missed his presence.
· Reply · 46m
Jona Almage
My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
· Reply · 43m
Nathalie Magnan
RIP.
· Reply · 29m
Kathleen Edmond
Mes sincères condoléances à toi et à toute la famille....
· Reply · See Translation · 26m
Chantal Banan
Sympathy to you
· Reply ·

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:09 am

Funeral Service of Michel Edmond
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENhL8KQa_o8

Because I could not travel to Seychelles to attend my/our father's funeral. I had look around for a church in Kent with wifi where I could watch it from given my father and family faith/belief. Instead got to watch it from the Seaside Dover town  Premier Inn lounge, the Ferry, the channel, the marina, France, the Dover people we have know the past 30 years.

There are 4 Adventist church in Kent those we have prayed with the past 25 years still our mess and that Seychelles Truth Commission.

Information/knowledge as we knew it before the CERN/ Mini Tel, WWW - the Adventist and all the other churches how they have benefited and yet that SIROP Program important role/part .

On account of that SIROP program, our Seychelles and Indian Ocean political issues,  the Interdisciplinary Management Executive high responsibility we have had to get tangle with the demise death of a number of leading Church personalities, regulatory issues .

Our Father Knowledge of the Church life in Uganda and those who brought to our attention of the death of that leading Uganda archbishop, just about when the death for our father was announced.  Including the WACO Incident.

We kindly ask the Adventist pastor who led our father memorial Service to listen to the Service a few times.

We have gone on to impute in the NEOM thematic. The important failed SIROP  Exile/refugees return program associated,  the issues of the lost tribe of Israel. My role in helping to build St Peter Basilica in Africa and the many church rebuilding in Seychelles .

https://www.ncronline.org/news/people/ugandan-catholic-archbishop-found-dead-his-room-holy-saturday

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down