Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forty Five years ago 15/8/21 After the police harassments over Judge Stiven Estate /Farm in 1976, my property at Montagne Posee, those living there today

Go down

Forty Five years ago 15/8/21 After the police harassments over Judge Stiven Estate /Farm in 1976, my property at Montagne Posee, those living there today Empty Forty Five years ago 15/8/21 After the police harassments over Judge Stiven Estate /Farm in 1976, my property at Montagne Posee, those living there today

Post  Sirop14 Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:28 am

After the police harassments over Judge Stiven Estate /Farm in 1976, my property at Montagne Posee, those living there today - the offer to manage the Cummings Property on Praslin, from my sister's and husband place Point Larue the Nageon bungalow - the casuarina plantation some very matured, the former Mogador property across the road, Mr Raoul Nageon and the Monthy family - Ton Olaph and Tante Irene, the children and Mr Appassamy, the family Papa and Maman, the brothers and sisters getting ready to go in exile - leaving all the families, love one and acquittance, family property behind. Our Big Cousin came to see us off thank him - with one Suitcase, our son and Austrian mother going in Exile 15/8/1976, 45 years ago. In Britain my situation currently having informed the Ombudsman, Seychelles Embassy in Paris, video and publication, community. Why I did not want to seek exile in Britain. That TRNUC hearings and Report to date - our Plaints.

Forty Five years ago 15/8/21 After the police harassments over Judge Stiven Estate /Farm in 1976, my property at Montagne Posee, those living there today 1024px10

Forty Five years ago 15/8/21 After the police harassments over Judge Stiven Estate /Farm in 1976, my property at Montagne Posee, those living there today 6407_j10

Sirop14

Back to top Go down