Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cop26 summit 'is mismanaged': Sponsors of climate change conference condemn it as 'very last minute

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cop26 summit 'is mismanaged': Sponsors of climate change conference condemn it as 'very last minute - Page 2 Empty Re: Cop26 summit 'is mismanaged': Sponsors of climate change conference condemn it as 'very last minute

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:50 am

BARACK OBAMA / GRETA THUNBERG AN UNBEATABLE DREAM TEAM
I allow myself to dream
By Alexander Conradt

I repeat myself: I DREAM!
Of course I have to explain that.
It's about two events - here in crazy Berlin. Where nothing works - but everyone is happy and annoyed with it. Obviously, that's what makes the city with its thousand breaks so attractive.
So: Before he became President of the USA, Barack Obama was in Berlin.
AND THE HEARTS FLYED TO HIM.
When our Greta was in Berlin years ago - and you could hear her but hardly see her (because she was so small)
THE HEARTS FLY TO YOUR HEARTS TOO.
So far - so well known.
In America, Greta had just conquered the Atlantic in storms and high waves, both met together. Clearly recognizable: affection at first sight.
In Glasgow, I wrote about it, Barack Obama took a clear (very clear) position: Don't let yourself get down! Stay rebellious! Stay angry! Don't be afraid to add another shovel!
What do the two most famous people in the world have in common?
It's a brilliant mind. It is the foresight to see the great catastrophe. It is the unwavering will to prevent this catastrophe. It is the shining star that both follow.
AND IT IS YOUR ABILITY TO MOBILIZE MILLIONS.
And that is exactly what our home planet needs. Probably more than ever. Because the real danger is greater than ever.
CAN I DREAM IN THIS POINT?
I do it even when all of humanity tried to prevent me from doing it. Not possible anyway.
So: how about if both would team up? If they worked hand in hand. Or better HEART & HEART for our earth and all creatures.
Let's let it melt in our mouths: Barack & Greta - as ambassadors, champions and guarantors of a new era.
I say: together they would be unbeatable. Convincing. Assertive.
Because their hearts are still flying to them, for one reason above all else: THEY ARE SERIOUSLY.
Fridays for Future, an unbelievable world movement on every continent that is loved by many but also feared by many - would find itself in the forecourt of power. Not in any parliaments, with tiresome debates that mean nothing more than delaying tactics.
No - the future is already defined in the heart. On the streets and squares around the world. Even in families where there are debates between young and old.
The forecourt of power is shining. The power to turn all the rudders to save the earth must be the big goal.
Barack & Greta - the dream team, my dream team, could do it.
The world would sit up and take notice. And finally act. Because time is running out.
And: we have become so poor in outstanding personalities. Let's imagine some European / German politicians. Let's look for people with charisma and persuasiveness! And let's go through a few names in our minds. I did it and ticked it everywhere: NOT SUITABLE!
Outstanding personalities are a rarity. They have what most of them lack: RADIATION
Barack Obama and Greta Thunberg have this incomparable charisma. This is how I feel as I write these lines.
And what's more: WE NEED YOU MORE URGENT THAN EVER.
Large parts of the global economy have changed and see not only the necessity but also the opportunities.
But even larger parts of this economy want to continue as before. And fill the planet even more - until it runs out of breath, which we call the air we breathe.
They would have to be brought on board. They have to be convinced and participate.
And who would be more convincing than THE TWO?
In world history - and I know my way around very well - there was always a small, flickering light of hope somewhere in the darkest phases.
Not always the same. Often very late. Sometimes dangerously late.
But somehow the thought (or hope) creeps up on me that everything will be fine. That we reflect. That we literally pull the emergency brake.
Unfortunately, we are still like adolescent children on our way. And now have to grow up very quickly.
Have to think anew and act in a completely new way.
I am optimistic - and so should you. The tracks towards the future have long been laid. The stations built.
A train station is particularly important now. It is the station where two trains will soon arrive.
Barack Obama rises from one of them. From the other Greta Thunberg.
They meet on the platform between yesterday and tomorrow, laugh at each other and think or say "let's do it together".
Yes i am a dreamer And I stand by it wholeheartedly. I want to see you all at this train station. At the train stations of the world.
And Greta and Barack climb up to the train drivers, take their seats - and the train Hope leaves the station and sets off on the greatest journey of all

Times.
And I'm more than sure of that: MOTHER EARTH WILL PUT ALL SIGNALS TO GREEN FOR US.
On green, yes what else? See less
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=2104384376366592&set=a.133203510151365

Dear Ms Thunberg - when others take the time to address you it is not that they have nothing else to do. Admittedly that SIROP program portal is far from excellent. We have shared info that 15 years ago were classified, considered/restricted for the greater public. Based on that the Cop of the era of President Obama and the the Cop of the era President Bidden and those in London specially. How much time have you taken to weigh/study the why and contrast. The era of President Obama in office and that SIROP program and his Cop. The thousands forming the People Climate alliance why did they not get anything done seriously, their resources. Yet the information available about that SIROP program and Climate issues. We stayed away both time to test the capacity and system of the world. Time and time have written when we get engage then what the world and people like you get to write. Trust you will appreciate our message and feel free to come back and ask question. Conveying very good wishes.

Last edited by Sirop14 on Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Cop26 summit 'is mismanaged': Sponsors of climate change conference condemn it as 'very last minute - Page 2 Empty Re: Cop26 summit 'is mismanaged': Sponsors of climate change conference condemn it as 'very last minute

Post  Sirop14 Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:10 am

La COP26 adopte un "pacte" critiqué pour accélérer la lutte contre le réchauffement
Europe | November 14, 2021, Sunday @ 08:07 in En français » MONDE | By: AFP | Views: 418
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/15817/La+COP+adopte+un+%22pacte%22+critiqu+pour+acclrer+la+lutte+contre+le+rchauffement

Seychelles-supported 'Great Blue Wall' initiative launched at global climate change conference
Victoria, Seychelles | November 13, 2021, Saturday @ 08:15 in National » GENERAL | By: Betymie Bonnelame | Views: 1470
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/15807/Seychelles-supported+%27Great+Blue+Wall%27+initiative+launched+at+global+climate+change+conference

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Cop26 summit 'is mismanaged': Sponsors of climate change conference condemn it as 'very last minute - Page 2 Empty De la rue au sommet, cinq moments forts de la COP26

Post  Sirop14 Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:33 am

De la rue au sommet, cinq moments forts de la COP26
Les deux semaines de la COP26 ont été marquées par les cris des jeunes, la colère des pays pauvres, mais aussi par des annonces marquantes qui laisseraient malgré tout la...
14 NOV 2021 22H00
https://www.lemauricien.com/actualites/international/de-la-rue-au-sommet-cinq-moments-forts-de-la-cop26/457332/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:35 am

COP26: New global climate deal struck in Glasgow

BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-59277788

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:47 am

COP26, commémoration du 13-Novembre, confinement en Autriche… Les cinq infos à retenir du week-end
Si vous n’avez pas suivi l’actualité de ce week-end des 13 et 14 novembre, voici ce qu’il faut retenir des dernières quarante-huit heures.

Le Monde
Publié aujourd’hui à 18h06
https://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/article/2021/11/14/cop26-commemoration-du-13-novembre-confinement-en-autriche-les-cinq-infos-a-retenir-du-week-end_6102043_4355770.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:45 am

Seychelles disappointed with outcomes of UN Climate Change Conference, official says
Victoria, Seychelles | November 16, 2021, Tuesday @ 17:35 in Environment » GENERAL | By: Rita Joubert-Lawen Edited by: Betymie Bonnelame | Views: 1441
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/15832/Seychelles+disappointed+with+outcomes+of+UN+Climate+Change+Conference%2C+official+says

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:50 am

COP26: ‘Seychelles not satisfied with major carbon emitters’ failure to commit’ |17 November 2021
https://www.nation.sc/articles/11378/cop26-seychelles-not-satisfied-with-major-carbon-emitters-failure-to-commit

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2