Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cape Town fire: Fire breaks out at South Africa's parliament

Go down

Cape Town fire: Fire breaks out at South Africa's parliament Empty Cape Town fire: Fire breaks out at South Africa's parliament

Post  Sirop14 Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:33 pm

Cape Town fire: Fire breaks out at South Africa's parliament

Sky News
https://news.sky.com/story/fire-breaks-out-at-south-africas-parliament-in-cape-town-12507453

Cape Town: Major blaze rips through South Africa parliament building
BBC News
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-59850904

We were going to let go and ignore the incident of the Seychelles Community dance and those using that infernal satanic rave, rage the threats against my person and the Seyeu.com portal. Our EU Community emblem, Heraldry, heraldic. . They are going to take over the LDS government officials involved. Build up towards the same shite as evens in Seychelles the past three weeks. The TRNUC official who quasi picked the issues and intervene, the Seychelles Police who picked up the issues and others. The Masonic Establishment in England those adamant the Masonic establishment is supporting then, backing them. That ex place of our in Kilburn Brent and Hermitage House ransacking, those raving they were involved in destroying that place and attempts to remove me and making me homeless, destitute. Their family and relatives involved.

As if the events of 2012 was not enough, the massive Covid consequences and death those raving my person is a coward for not responding and reacting and this morning situation in South Africa. South African government and Intelligence and the many high officials we have indirectly interacted over the past 40 years. The police in Hounslow. Those attending church in Hounslow. Those for and against my person.

We do not live in the Indian ocean/Africa and gulf with is laws and Justices we live and working Europe with its institutions and values. Safe Britain exit of EU and the terrible consequences for our very fragile community, with gross lack of knowledge and information - badly informed. Those from Britain politic and gutter media brain washing them, programming them and the consequences for them and our nation, Many other communities in Hounslow and elsewhere workings knowledge.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down