Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fruitful interviews between President Ramkalawan and the Secretary-General of OIF

Go down

Fruitful interviews between President Ramkalawan and the Secretary-General of OIF Empty Fruitful interviews between President Ramkalawan and the Secretary-General of OIF

Post  Sirop14 Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:13 am

Fruitful interviews between President Ramkalawan and the Secretary-General of OIF
Paris, France, February 15: President Wavel Ramkalawan met the Secretary-General of the International Organization of Francophonie (OIF), Madame Louise Mushikiwabo at the Parisian headquarters of the organization yesterday Monday morning.
Mr. Ramkalawan expressed his satisfaction with the quality of cooperation between Seychelles and OIF. On behalf of the Seychelles people, he thanked the Secretary-General for the work done and for giving a new impetus to the cooperation between Seychelli and the OIF.
"I would like to thank you for accepting to meet me. I take this same opportunity to address you, personally and on behalf of the Seychellois people my gratitude for the work done since your election to the head of our organization. The reforms committed as part of the strategic transformation of our organization are beginning to bear fruit. I also congratulate you for encouraging the OIF to adopt new work tools which are essential elements in this transformation process,” said President Ramkalawan.
During their interviews, President Ramkalawan and Ms. Mushikiwabo agreed on the need to consolidate and strengthen the cooperation programs that exist between OIF and Seychelles, in particular in the linguistic fields, to diplomacy, exchange of good practices against corruption, good governance and democracy.
On her behalf, Mrs Mushikiwabo congratulated the Seychelles for their success in various areas such as fighting corruption, climate change and managing the covid-19 pandemic.
They were also present at the meeting: the appointed Minister, Minister of Fisheries and Blue Economy, Mr. Jean-François Ferrari, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Tourism, Mr. Sylvester Radegonde and M. Ralph Agrippine, in charge of affairs at the Seychelles Embassy based in Paris, France.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=321413143352063&set=pcb.321413223352055

Sirop14

Back to top Go down