Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The builders, Landscapers Saturday morning 7/3/2015 the terror they unleashed on my person

Go down

The builders, Landscapers Saturday morning 7/3/2015 the terror they unleashed on my person Empty The builders, Landscapers Saturday morning 7/3/2015 the terror they unleashed on my person

Post  Sirop14 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:20 pm

Facebook have deployed platform for suicide - bullying and countless other criminal and society depraved issues.
We have addressed two Facebook thread on the new neighbor in the Old Hunted pub across the road.

For 21 years we have lived in that village and just as those English went across the world to thieve and rob other nations, in this country their Practice - using that infernal satanic rage mechanism - when other ethnic communities react and things spillover what the media and politicians write.

When any /those English got in that mode their brain and mind become distorted and their thinking pattern. It is like those on drugs or drunk.
{"This is the great England - those with super brain - they forget that the real source of the Bird flue epidemic was started/activated just down the road and the important why - these same individual then scream Freemasons"}
The whole week those cars, lorries and other vehicle who drive [ass knowing who we are and the responsibility use and extract the information to drive their business and economy and private issues then we get this.

http://photos.francisfrith.com/…/pluckley-the-blacksmiths-a…

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

The builders, Landscapers Saturday morning 7/3/2015 the terror they unleashed on my person Empty Re: The builders, Landscapers Saturday morning 7/3/2015 the terror they unleashed on my person

Post  Sirop14 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:21 pm

We addressed this thread about 8.30/9 am - over the past 25 years have addressed and explained those who knowingly use that infernal "satanic mechanism" on our person/govern our respective high responsibilities - then you have strange incidents and situation - { I prayed at the very old church in Tonebridge and the very long talk we had with the couple responsible for the Church this Saturday, about the abuse and this very subject and we read the news of the strange explosion close by President Obama catching his flight } - We wrote above of the unwritten source of the Bird flue as to what the media wrote and the experts. This can be verified - The white House in many instance have responded to our issues - we do not require to have picture of those involved we know who they are and were and others - they think this is very funny. Those from the Conservative and their objectives - How many recall then Princess Diana and Miss Goldsmith 1986/7/8 the same terrible methodology those Conservative terrorized my person in the build up to that SIROP program and afterwards. Lady Thatcher knew all about it - the elite of the Illuminati and Masonic entities. At the Court case for damages and compensation all of it would have had to come out. Those conservatives officials enraged because of the global translation we have added with that SIROP website. We do not want to mention those involved then - many of then their name have been published in the recent abuse report and those today from the same Club what they are doing to my person and the old gang were doing in 1986/87/88.
Security Alert at the White House - this news have been covered by several leading media we choose the Telegraph version.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../Security-Alert-at-the...

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-03-07/white-house-lockdown-over/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

The builders, Landscapers Saturday morning 7/3/2015 the terror they unleashed on my person Empty Re: The builders, Landscapers Saturday morning 7/3/2015 the terror they unleashed on my person

Post  Sirop14 Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:27 pm

The issues which followed that Judge Ben Chataway Chamber - ex Hopkin, Murray and where Mrs Clunny works are not to be trusted. http://www.hmbsolicitors.co.uk/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down