Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Seychelles, H.E. Mr. Artem Kozhin, paid a Courtesy Call on the Speaker of the National Assembly

Go down

The Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Seychelles, H.E. Mr. Artem Kozhin, paid a Courtesy Call on the Speaker of the National Assembly Empty The Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Seychelles, H.E. Mr. Artem Kozhin, paid a Courtesy Call on the Speaker of the National Assembly

Post  Sirop14 Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:50 am

The Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Seychelles, H.E. Mr. Artem Kozhin, paid a Courtesy Call on the Speaker of the National Assembly Hon. Roger Mancienne. Mr. Speaker was accompanied by Hon. Wallace Cosgrow, Hon. Phillip Arissol, and the Deputy Clerk of the National Assembly Ms. Alexandria Faure. H.E. Kozhin was accompanied by the Deputy Head of Mission Counsellor Alexander Odoevskiy.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=538328228456491&set=pcb.538332681789379

At 14 Hermitage house the photo of the TRNUC handing over to the President the final Report. Other government high officials present. We went to a long standing Somali Internet shop/community - facing the library and pleaded with him to make some copy for us, other shops that make copy, he refused at first and talked of the Koran and Allah. He talked of how Somali work , a lady fro Somali joined us. I bought a frame and framed the two photo and place it on the Kitchen table I made from the timber/old house demolition close to Mr Brian Lebon place, the Seychelles North London Community, our Housing solicitor Hopkin Murray, Beskin, Jewish Care, then PM Blair coming to office 27 years ago. The Mauritian restaurant Liliane and Mauritius fish monger. Mr Lebon Queen's Head pub, other exe army person from our community. I had ask Dr/Dentist Jose Souyave for a kitchen Table he offered and never followed up, so I made my own Kitchen table with very old thick timber. The pussy Baum flower in the jar and the very many photos above the table, President FA Rene, Sir James Mancham, the royal family , President Yeltsin, Chirac, Mitterrand and many others. I also have water bottle from the Islington Law society and the Pub Earl of something, the former Soldier of President Mobutu working there. Close by the three different churches. , The antique community. The cooker was a gift from a Yorkshire family, the family sofa bed, curtain other house items, her father worked for Ford Foundation and the many important political contact she had, she worked for Kings Cross development basin Projects and we were gifted her working table and office chair. There is a carpet from PM Blair former residence Richmond Crescent. The Russian family who bought a flat in the building and the many Russians business men who know that place - the linking issues of the Hermitage tower development in Paris Euro 3billion. What we have been writing about the Ukraine and Russia linked to 14 Hermitage house the past 27 years.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down