Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russia-Ukraine war live: Bill Clinton says he knew in 2011 it was ‘matter of time’ before Putin attacked Ukraine

Go down

Russia-Ukraine war live: Bill Clinton says he knew in 2011 it was ‘matter of time’ before Putin attacked Ukraine Empty Russia-Ukraine war live: Bill Clinton says he knew in 2011 it was ‘matter of time’ before Putin attacked Ukraine

Post  Sirop14 Fri May 05, 2023 7:21 am

Russia-Ukraine war live: Bill Clinton says he knew in 2011 it was ‘matter of time’ before Putin attacked Ukraine
https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/may/05/russia-ukraine-war-live-kyiv-shoots-down-own-drone-over-capital-zelenskiy-speaks-at-the-hague

Bill Clinton: I knew in 2011 it was 'just a matter of time' before Putin attacked Ukraine
The FT this morning is carrying quotes from Bill Clinton in which he says that he knew in 2011 it was just “a matter of time” before Vladimir Putin attacked Ukraine.

Citing an appearance by the former US president alongside his wife Hillary, Joshua Chaffin writes:

Bill Clinton said he realised in 2011 it was “just a matter of time” before Vladimir Putin would move on Ukraine after a chilling discussion with Russia’s president in Davos, Switzerland.

During that encounter, Clinton said, Putin rejected a US-brokered deal agreed by his predecessor, Boris Yeltsin, to respect Ukraine’s territory in exchange for Kyiv relinquishing its Soviet-era nuclear arsenal.

“Vladimir Putin told me in 2011 — three years before he took Crimea — that he did not agree with the agreement I made with Boris Yeltsin,” the former US president recalled. “He said . . . ‘I don’t agree with it. And I do not support it. And I am not bound by it.’ And I knew from that day forward it was just a matter of time.”

In the same piece, Hillary Clinton spoke of how the war might come to an end:

We addressed the AG in Seychelles, the Suprem curt Registra and the Lawyers for advice and guidance with a Judicial review of that SIROP program. President Bill Clinton knew a very great deal about that SIROP program his very election impacted and his wife over the years various positions, that Program capacity and workings.

President Clinton also knew the important link between that SIROP program and President Yeltsin coming to office and the many changes in the USSR/Russia linked and East Europe. Very important the SIROP /Ukraine requisition. Hence we have written to the ICJ, the ICC, the European court and the Human Right Court of the mega abuses for the past 37 years those ruthless manipulating that SIROP program then what the media get to write. How president Yeltsin use applied that program to leverage his politic. Very important written that if we were on the continent the Ukraine and EU politic would be very different.

There are 1000 highly educate individuals in Europe, the crazy and very un healthy politic the USA Biden government have coked up for Europe, its politics and governments and functionality. She is saying bring more of it. Those listening to her kind of politic must be very unstable.

President Putin knew the important relation of President Clinton and his wife and that SIROP program.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down