Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Georgia Van Heyste appointed honorary consul of Cyprus in Seychelles

Go down

Georgia Van Heyste appointed honorary consul of Cyprus in Seychelles Empty Georgia Van Heyste appointed honorary consul of Cyprus in Seychelles

Post  Sirop14 Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:39 am

Georgia Van Heyste appointed honorary consul of Cyprus in Seychelles

04-April-2016
Mrs Van HeysteGeorgia Van Heyste is the honorary consul of Cyprus in Seychelles.
Mrs Van Heyste was appointed as the honorary consul of Cyprus in Seychelles by the government of Cyprus and the appointment, which takes effect immediately, was approved by the government of Seychelles.
Mrs Van Heyste is the daughter of the late Panos Papakokkinos who was the honorary consul of Cyprus in Seychelles from 1980 until his passing on August 6, 2012.
Born in Seychelles, Mrs Van Heyste spent her childhood between Seychelles and Cyprus. She recently returned to Seychelles to continue her father’s businesses and legacy. She is currently a director and shareholder of Skychef Servair, the airline catering company and Panosco Properties, the developer behind Pangia Beach, the award-winning residential development on Mahé.
Mrs Van Heyste, who graduated from Boston University with a degree in International Relations, said: “I’m proud to follow in my father’s footsteps. Given my strong interest in foreign affairs and my deep love for Cyprus and Seychelles, I feel honoured to be able to play an important role in maintaining the strong relationship that has existed for years between both countries.”
The consulate will be based at the Skychef building at the Seychelles International Airport.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=248961

Sirop14

Back to top Go down