Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the cats and Dogs - this weekend on Monday 17/10/16 the supposed/expected dismantling of the Jungle Camp in Calais -

Go down

To the cats and Dogs - this weekend on Monday 17/10/16 the supposed/expected dismantling of the Jungle Camp in Calais - Empty To the cats and Dogs - this weekend on Monday 17/10/16 the supposed/expected dismantling of the Jungle Camp in Calais -

Post  Sirop14 Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:55 am

To the cats and Dogs - this weekend on Monday 17/10/16 the supposed/expected dismantling of the Jungle Camp in Calais -

In Sechelles Seychelles back in 1978/9 those who started arriving in exile their respective experience and pain - their/our first real Church was SVP, their supporting approach and function room. ( I had know and been in contact with the Catholic church in Vienna before coming to London in Exile ) Later St Micheal Church - I decided to visit the SVP church 14/10/16 having address the important link of the Tyrel Family close cousin of then William the Conqueror - where name Sechelle originate and the 950 years celebration - events in Hasting.

When we had to go to Angers - Loire in 1990, required support we went to them and left three suitcase, one a very old one belonging to the Beloff/Epstine and the core of the SIROP paper - over the years in Angers Europe events, France and the world, Gerard Depardieu and his Castle, the Lalland Family and the bishop of Angers sent to Calais by the Vatican we have not forgotten - the Association Mahe de Labourdonais in Angers. The SVP President in Angers is a former General.

In Calais across the monument of President/General De Gaulle the SVP church/Group - I have been two time their, to talk to them - they had expected I come back and this terrible weekend - many of these 10,000 they have had their home/place, property bombed, family and close relatives butchered, their long painful journey to Europe and now their fate in Europe/France and that SIROP program on a European/Global scale. SVP in Seychelles.

Our place in London/Islington for the past 15 years the Catholic church have an office of SVP my talk and explanation to them, some of the complex events and function to the official it was all for the cats and dogs and the Polish Church.

http://www.catholicnews.org.uk/Home/Featured/Refugee-Crisis-Open-Your-Hearts/How-Can-I-Help

http://en.ssvpglobal.org/News/National-Councils-news/Migrants-SSVP-in-France-faces-the-influx-of-refugees

Sirop14

Back to top Go down