Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remembering Gerard Hoareau.

Go down

Remembering Gerard Hoareau. Empty Remembering Gerard Hoareau.

Post  Sirop14 Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:58 am

Remembering Gerard Hoareau.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=548120361947494&set=a.102602279832640.4021.100002486047496&type=3&theater

I/we had wanted to present this issue differently -last year presidential election debacle at this time specially in Europe - when I saw the mounted police male and female at Angel Station, the Christmas pie and tree - I/we had been prepared to catch a flight to Seychelles even if we had only dirty cloth on. It did not happen as it ought to have happen -them Police on Horse back the situation with Britexit for our Seychelles Community where ever they are. The many other Communities -I hoped off the Train to eat the pie where we had worked the Heraldic business and the mega earthquake and Tsunami of 2004/5, the refurbishment of Buckingham Palace debacles - this morning those individuals who had wanted to steal our little Trailer - we bought it the idea of going to Market. We have a situation the Leader of Britexit UKIP, dreadful attitude he has been using my person for the past 25 years in Kent and the Traveler Community he has incited against my person after doing them a great deal of good. He has been using my/our connection in Bruxelles and Strasbourg - because he is very aware of the utter corrupted media working. Something much more unpleasant is being played out - we are not supposed to share this in public we knew of /worked i directly with Donald Trump at the time the SNM/MPR Leader was Assassinated - we say bluntly what the media is writing about this US election outcome is not true, Hillary Clinton and President Obama should speak out before it is too late - because we get the like of the former UKIP leader and a whole bunch of terrible people knowing how the British press work they are/have hijacked the outcome - for the professional Mr Trump is, please do not wait that we write a second article comment - those who read our comment - tell the former UKIP leader you know his game and what he is up to/how he/they work . Tell the American media too.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Remembering Gerard Hoareau. Empty 31 YEARS LATER - GERARD’S MURDER IS STILL AN “OPEN CASE”

Post  Sirop14 Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:06 pm

31 YEARS LATER - GERARD’S MURDER IS STILL AN “OPEN CASE”

31 years have passed since the young, popular exiled resistance Seychellois leader, Gerard Hoarau, was shot dead outside his home in London. 31 years and yet still no answers with regards as to who ordered and carried out this odious crime.
http://seychellesvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/31-years-later-gerards-murder-is-still_28.html?m=1

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Remembering Gerard Hoareau. Empty We share the memorial message that was read at the graveside gathering today.

Post  Sirop14 Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:25 am

We share the memorial message that was read at the graveside gathering today.

Since 1986 after his burial we, Gerard's friends and family, have come to pay homage to his memory here in this corner of South West London. It is a strange time for us, and I think I speak for most, who have at one time attended these gatherings. It is a feeling of sadness for the loss, melancholy for the memories and shame for the guilty and pity for those who continue to deny.

Gerard and the other brave ones, stood up and declared or showed their opposition to the injustice and cruelty which was imposed on themselves and other Seychellois. However, it is always difficult to step out of ones comfort zone and speak up when a person knows that retaliation will be swift and they will incur losses. Not many of us can deal with living in fear of losing our lives and livelihood. So we take the easy road and remain silent or in denial.

We are not here to remind others of their guilt, we are not here to enforce our point of view nor are we here to convince the deniers. We are not the police of people's conscience. Each year as we gather we do reflect on what is happening and the changes in the country that caused people to be standing here mourning instead of living back home and in peace and harmony. We hear people debating and talking of changes. We even heard that someone has apologised and the apology has been accepted. So not much has changed apart from new words being thrown about.

As much as some would like to see us remain silent and accept the shadowy pale muffled apology, we remain firm in our commitment of remembering Gerard and what he fought for. For us we continue our yearly pilgrimage to Gerard's grave and hopefully when we are gone, others will carry this memorial torch. It is up to us to remain true to our beliefs that if someone gave up his life to fight for our freedom, we owe it to them to keep remembering their good deeds.
https://www.facebook.com/josette.hoarau.1?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Remembering Gerard Hoareau. Empty Re: Remembering Gerard Hoareau.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down