Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse to pay $12.5bn in US fines over role in 2008 financial crisis

Go down

Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse to pay $12.5bn in US fines over role in 2008 financial crisis Empty Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse to pay $12.5bn in US fines over role in 2008 financial crisis

Post  Sirop14 Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:38 am

Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse to pay $12.5bn in US fines over role in 2008 financial crisis

The US Department of Justice has said it is also suing Barclays for alleged mortgage securities fraud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comment -There were some very important issues last night flying/being shared and communicated across EU over the Internet and those in London from the Conservative/Masonic block they threaten war and destruction - this is the very same mechanism that was being applied and abused in 2007/8 which conned/ bullied  and forced banks and other institutions to follow their deprave practice and benchmark practice - we wrote and protested about it and this morning in the news the hefty fine on Swiss and Deutsche Bank and the depraved media and their experts and the Germany politicians controlled and not much batterer - how they trapped and conned. Hence we wrote had we/I not to be in Britain Europe and the world would be a very different place. The European Union high Institutions are nut cases nerds  and imbeciles - they know,  well aware of such going on and they cannot do nothing/refusal to do anything   - their so call experts.

Comment - Because the family have very strong SDA affiliation - how many if the bats and whatever other animals eat brain and memory - after the Seychelles Presidential we had come from Berlin and then Holland the and the relative had asked if I wanted to stay not return to ~England they knowing the situation very well including the Dutch Royal Family - on my mind how very lose it had been for catching a plane and flying to Seychelles if changed had come - I came back to England and had spent all my money and had about £150 to pay for things and spend Christmas - the point being we had worked very hard not just in 2015 some, 25 years in Kent and contributed and helped many to make very vast fortune, developed their business, feed their families and buy big houses - normally when slave clean your dirt you give him some bread and water - those in Britain/England who hold the view we must be starved, treated worse than a slave after they have use and abused my person all the year round - I did not have the money to pay for the hosting of our portal and it stayed unpaid for nearly one month and the Market crashed across the world and china alone lost $900 billion and meanwhile what the so cal experts and politicians and official were saying - those who have wanted me to be in Europe the past two weeks instead I took some of that money and took my son to buy a couple of small /simple items when we got back those form the conservative who flew in a rage - how dare I go and shop and buy food and the long tirade of hate, threats and insults - I hooked on a head phone and listen to Radio Sandburg online until 2 am and prayed and all hell broke loose. The trace one leaves online when you use anything -the very nasty debacle regarding the Britexit why I have been listening to Salzburg Radio for the past two weeks - those who refuse to listen. In Kilburn when the muck/filth that was flung back in 1986 to 1991 I used to listen to Salzburg , Germany or continental radio and those who were enraged - because we were not listening to the BBC and other British station muck/propaganda and filth mind programming-

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse to pay $12.5bn in US fines over role in 2008 financial crisis Empty Re: Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse to pay $12.5bn in US fines over role in 2008 financial crisis

Post  Sirop14 Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:24 pm

Send it to President elect Donald Trump with my personal compliment -they have not like my comments over the past 15 years now it is being said in the EU Parliament

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse to pay $12.5bn in US fines over role in 2008 financial crisis Empty Re: Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse to pay $12.5bn in US fines over role in 2008 financial crisis

Post  Sirop14 Mon May 20, 2019 7:09 pm

New report claims Trump received around $2 billion in loans from Deutsche Bank

Deutsche Bank reportedly considered restructuring Trump’s loans on worries he might default

Deutsche Bank Weighed Extending Trump Loans on Default Risk
By Gavin Finch , Steven Arons , and Shahien Nasiripour
February 20, 2019, 9:00 AM GMT Updated on February 20, 2019, 12:41 PM GMT

Comment - That freaking Toshiba

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down