Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOUVEAU MARCHÉ BOURSIER-MINDEX : La FSPA à la recherche de consultants

Go down

NOUVEAU MARCHÉ BOURSIER-MINDEX : La FSPA à la recherche de consultants Empty NOUVEAU MARCHÉ BOURSIER-MINDEX : La FSPA à la recherche de consultants

Post  Sirop14 Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:49 am

Halo - please go in the University Library and research - Sir James Mancham had to say goodbye because of the utter corrupted benchmark of the world working - my person was staying at Caple Court Country club - the Channel tunnel Construction, then £4.5 billion cost, the Nord Pas de Calais economic program partly based in Dover - I visited them twice - that SIROP program then - much more important that Coat of Arms Project worked from the Folkestone Great Library and across the window I/we worked this project, the Masonic Lodge - then South Africa debacle involved. Beside London, Paris Market - President F Mitterrand and the French Illuminati and that of Italy and USA - the announcement of a Seychelles Mauritius Palestinian Stock Market - the long history . of all three Markets. ( Beside my involvement in Africa Stock Market /Exchange development - President Obama did not even offer us a coffee)

The breaking news form Mauritius their government want a new Market - those in Europe aware of this topic and yet in Mauritius their attitude and currently Seychelles - get yourself a young team together and I will supply the expertise - the debacle of Sir James working with the Paris of Club all those years we co-worked this topic together and yet what the media wrote - including the world bank and IMF topics. You want a challenge young lady here is one.

I have a great deal of correspondence and social media coverage - yet what their government write and their media I was never paid a cent -nobody ever said a thank you - hence I bend the rule and publish what happened. Mauritius also are supposed to have Illuminati. ( Over the year the burning topic of Insider Trading and all those involved and the court cases/media coverage)

At the time Google and yahoo did not exist

NOUVEAU MARCHÉ BOURSIER-MINDEX : La FSPA à la recherche de consultants
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

NOUVEAU MARCHÉ BOURSIER-MINDEX : La FSPA à la recherche de consultants Empty Re: NOUVEAU MARCHÉ BOURSIER-MINDEX : La FSPA à la recherche de consultants

Post  Sirop14 Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:14 am

The one bed Mobile Home I lived in then -was ex property Nortwest Holst construction - Societe General de Eaux and then issues of Vinci one of Europe and France biggest construction company - still have picture and Kent Police, Mi5, CIA, Israeli and French Intelligence have pictures. The case was heading to the Royal court of Justice and the European court what happened. Several leading Kent and London Law firms involved paid for by legal Aid .

Sirop14

Back to top Go down