Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beloved Kathleen Jeannette Chung-Loye nee Dyer

Go down

Beloved Kathleen Jeannette Chung-Loye nee Dyer  Empty Beloved Kathleen Jeannette Chung-Loye nee Dyer

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:46 am

Natasha Houareau is with Marc Houareau and 3 others.
3 hrs ·
The funeral service of our beloved Kathleen Jeannette Chung-Loye nee Dyer will be held on Wednesday 21st February at 2.30pm at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception. Her body will lie at the Padayachys Funeral parlour next to the Cathedral from 12 noon.

Christelle Julie Noted..thk u

Elena El Masry Natasha, we are truly sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. Please, accept our deepest condolences for your family’s loss!

Maggie Blignaut Tash as we are so far away from you all,I will light a candle for her on Wednesday to say goodbye.we will be thinking of all the family and at this very sad day.Goodbye my dear niece,thank you for the memories,Rest in Peace with the angels Kathleen.

Marie-Luce Mondon Sincere condolences to the families.

Joss Mondon My sincere condolences to you and the families Tasha, God bless.

Harry Tirant Sincere condolences Natasha and family.

Hubert Habets Our sincere condolences. May she rest in peace. God bless.

Rachel Annette De Comarmond So sorry to hear about your mum Tasha, deepest condolences to you and family.

Shelton MacMillan Jolicoeur My deepest sympathy to you Natasha and family. May she rest in peace in the grand abode above

John Adam Shocking news. I knew her well living at Union Vale. My heartfelt sympathy to the bereaved family..

Sirop14

Back to top Go down