Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marie Antoine Robert (AKA Robert) Frichot

Go down

Marie Antoine Robert (AKA Robert) Frichot Empty Marie Antoine Robert (AKA Robert) Frichot

Post  Sirop14 Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:00 am

Marie Antoine Robert (AKA Robert) Frichot
Born in Seychelles on 10 May 1938
Passed away on 6 August 2018
Late of WINTHROP
Aged 80 years

https://www.heavenaddress.com/Marie-Antoine-Robert-AKA-Robert-Frichot/1888092/

Marie Antoine Robert (AKA Robert) Frichot M_825020009ef711e8a1d9a950fcee05f8

Good morning and Blessed Sabbath

We spent a difficult Friday 17/08/18 , not knowing the difficult news of Mr Robert Frichot death in Australia.

Two days ago the email we sent to the AG in Mauritius and Seychelles concerning that Truth Commission - those we sent copy.

In Mauritius all the leading politicians, the leading Mauritian Franco families, officials do not understand what this is all about and our plea for serious legal support.

Along with Mr Paul ~Chow Tet a Tet interview on Mr Gerard Hoareau Assassination -we were of the view Mr Robert Frichot was well and alive. Nobody had informed/shared that Mr Robert Frichot had passed away. The legal/Justice aspect of then SNM/MPR he provided and impute . As a leading person in Exile, formulating a future , eventual government, helped maintained sanity among the four main factions. His later support and impute in that SIROP program representing the greater exile/refugee communities of Seychelles in Australia -more important his support even when we were betrayed at the Munich conference, the Return of the larger exile Community in 1992, my conflict with Sir James Mancham, "his support for that SIROP program and important role from Australia". The debacle of him being an eventual President of Seychelles -He had a fond way of naming the Queen he called her Ma Tante, this was exile from 1979 to 1992, these would have had to be addressed at that Truth Commission.

{ We had also had a visit from/by a young couple from Charente - France, our explanation to them, the run down property and the caravan and the pig sty we had wanted to buy about the time of Madam Segolene Royal Presidential election candidate, the large British expat community, the Britexit grave situation and indeed across France, our explanation of the Pas de Calais to them, he had lived and worked in Australia too. We decided to write to former Minister Segolene Royal and former President F Holland, the ex hunted pub garden table we sat around and talked, the white table cloth }

We had called Mauritius and also talked about the SDA Beau Bassin church, that Truth Commission etc., the many new Christian church today - the Adventist they did not form part of the old Colonial Christian establishment - the provided and developed a unique Primary education system and what became of all those who attended the Primary school there and the Teachers - more important the Head they were the Pastor of the Advent Mission - we have had very many their wives and children and today grand children - their approach to politic and the property overlooked State House ex government House. Those who went to study in Mauritius. The vast many of them had preached at one time or another at Beau Bassin church - On Saturday the 4/08/18 Pastor Carl Johnson preached the thread we posted about the Johnson family, the old House, the Delpech garage and the ex Barrel House Owner worked at Cable and Wireless. The Deltel and the Church and the Valabjhi other old Seychellois Families close by

In Britain those Adventist Mauritius pastor who know and were educated , guided by the senior Pastor form that Church.

The Mauritius government, Justice who cannot comprehend the linkage both of the mother of my children, grand children had important pastoral connection with the Beau Bassin church. In the eventuality as prescribe by that Truth Commission etc., how the Adventist think and work, function - the possibility of eventually finding a place to retire in Mauritius, beside Branch of my family and those from Reunion family

Talking of Family, the law firm Robert Frichot and Mc Gregor who did our divorce represented my daughter's mother.

Yesterday those from Seychelles who sent me a link of the new Anse Royal Church its modern layout and features, architect. Development at the Anse Royal the past 25 years the role of that SIROP program. My thoughts was focus on the New Church and the Truth Commission, the three other Adventist Church, the education system they helped build 0 then this very difficult new from Australia of Mr Robert Frichot

Now what everybody is refusing to note our addressed via Facebook that those who work the Illuminati science what triggered that Police reopening of that Assassination investigation November 1985 -(To our exile/refugees family in Australia, the Frichot families not coincident as Mr Robert Frichot had experienced a great deal issues of tragic accidents, death related and major issues, the past 42 years, his death and the very important loss to our exile/refugees across the world and for Seychelles .) Yet those who will write history and be interviewed.

We take this opportunity, to say a very big thank you to the Frichot family for his dedication and commitment to the cause of the 25,000 exile the past 42 years. Our Condolence and sympathy to the families, relatives, - particularly the Paris Family, Coco de Mer Restaurant, friends and many acquaintance and associates including Mauritius and Reunion.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/341060205942282/permalink/1947940545254232/?__tn__=K-R

Last edited by Sirop14 on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Marie Antoine Robert (AKA Robert) Frichot Empty Re: Marie Antoine Robert (AKA Robert) Frichot

Post  Sirop14 Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:35 am

SDA Church Beau Bassin was live.
5 hrs ·
Dr Roland Meyer - L'Evangile selon Esaïe

Having written then above issues this is the Service Sabbath at the Beau Bassin Adventist church prior to reading of the new of Mr Robert Frichot death in Australia

https://www.facebook.com/sdachurch.beaubassin/videos/548495422257049/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Marie Antoine Robert (AKA Robert) Frichot Empty Re: Marie Antoine Robert (AKA Robert) Frichot

Post  Sirop14 Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:21 pm

Josette Hoarau‎ to Seychelles Hero: Gerard Hoarau
1 hr ·
ADIEU TON ROBERT!!!

It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of Mr. Robert Frichot (affectionately known as Ton Robert) in Australia.

Mr. Frichot was a key member of the MPR (Mouvement Pour la Resistance) and a Vice President of the SNM (Seychellois National Movement). He was a close friend and a key advisor of Gerard’s in the fight against Rene’s dictatorship. He continued to play a leading role in the struggle after Gerard’s assassination and remained a great advocate for the return of democracy to our country.

Our heartfelt sympathies and prayers to the Frichot family.

RIP Ton Robert.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:23 am

In view of the reaction of our Communities in Britain, Europe, those in Canada, the USA, Australia and Seychelles, NewZealand need to address this issues. Over the past five years and more those using Facebook what they have address about our political situation in Seychelles , the past 40 years and those involved. Very little about the person of Mr Robert Frichot his role contributions and then current and ongoing issues.

In UK we had the person of Dr Dentist Jose #Souyave who had/held a great deal of important collective community responsibilities upon his death the process and very difficult situation our community discovered itself in, the dislocation, disjointed and fractures high connectivity with the British Establishment and Individuals , the impact on Seychelles workings and our global workings. The politic of Britain, the media and Britexit thematic. What it take to take such responsibility and the vast array of linking issues and connectives. Those who think we get rid of this person and grab power and his position the bloody fools. How this process function exist in/among all nations workings big and small powerful and less powerful. Yet our Communities in Britain, all the TV, Radio,m Universities, /Churches, Parliament , Justice, Police system the Councils, the list is endless how they work our community approach. British system , democracy , establishment is supposed to be more matured, experience than in /Australia - yet. Give the situation in Europe, the USA, Arab world those who have known our past workings not the Diplomatic workings of Seychelles the impacts, prospective and the negative aspects. Only a fool would entertain the thought they alone make a community - it take a very great deal. The Seychelles communities in Britain were not just coconuts and sand they have been involved in vast very important issue of this country working, irrelevant if the media want to write about it or not those who know and have known. In the first place they/those who were involved when the connectivity, linkages were made.

Then came the sudden/unexpected death of Sir James Mancham again the process the Nations, region, Africa, Asia, america, Europe, Russia, Australia went through have been going through with his loss - remember we said every nation have this system of working what they get to write about it and talk and discuss , the many possibility of handling such situation. Right across the animal kingdom how it is worked. All those and again who bitterly opposed him and wish him dead and how they would taken his position and powers, mantle hats and shoes. His business connections, wife, children and all the rest. Or raid his legacy and pillage what they want, commit robbery right and left with nobody , no none to oppose them. In reality what it take, the fire, storm and other elements is required to make the steel of such a person, massive done of grief, tragedies and other aspects of life, education, Godly connectivity and others. Failures and successes, energy , strength , fighting capacity .

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:32 pm

Juliana Betsy
9 hrs
With the passing of Robert Frichot, I have lost a good friend and Seychelles has lost a great leader
17th September 2018

Dedication: Robert Frichot left, Gérard Hoareau and Gaby Hoareau
By Lewis Betsy

Robert Frichot, lawyer, political campaigner and former Seychelles football executive has died in Australia. He was 80.

I want to express my sincere condolences to his family. I have lost a great friend and Seychelles has lost a great leader.

I had known Robert Frichot since 1968 when as a teenager I started playing football for Rangers Football Club in Seychelles. At that time, Robert was one of the best lawyers in the Seychelles and an executive member of the Seychelles Football Association.

Star players: Robert Frichot far right, Philip Fock Heng left with Adrian Fisher with the Seychelles National Team in 1973
We became close when I broke my right leg while playing football for Rangers against Everton.

I can remember it was a cup game and a tall, strong central defender by the nickname of Ti Beau chopped me down. It was one of those things – football is football – but I spent seven weeks in plaster.

During this time Robert would come and visit me at home at Hermitage. Almost every Saturday he would stop by on his way to watch football at Gordon Square and occasionally take me with him to the game.

Robert was devoted to football and did much good work. He always wanted us to get better.

He worked closely with the late Philip Fock Heng and Adrian Fisher, who was the national team coach, and Gonzague D’Offay who founded Rovers.

Robert was the president of Rovers Football Club in 1975 when Owen Hoarau was the vice president, Patrick Barallon was the secretary and Paul Chow was the treasurer.

Gerard Hoarau was coach and I was the captain of the club. At that time Rovers and Rangers dominated football in Seychelles and our standard of football was extremely high.

In 1978, Robert was arrested and for several months was detained in Rene’s jail with many other Seychellois. On his release he was told to leave Seychelles for his own safety.

Like many of us forced to start a new life in exile, Robert was outspoken against the government of Seychelles.

He and Gerard Hoarau started the Movement Pour La Resistance and later the Seychellois National Movement (SNM) which was launched in London.

Activists: From left to right: Edmond Camille, Robert Frichot, Gaby Hoareau and Paul Chow at an SNM meeting in London in 1986
Alongside, Gerard, Edmond Camille, Gaby Hoareau, and Paul Chow, Robert devoted his time and effort to work tirelessly to return democracy to the Seychelles.

He was a thoughtful man with compassion and a deep understanding of social and political matters. But he was no pushover.

Following the free elections of 1993, he had a letter published in a journal which said: “There is no doubt that the political climate in Seychelles leaves a lot to be desired; however, it is imperative that democratic reforms are implemented peacefully and constructively.”

He went on: “Those of us who were treated unjustly must learn to forgive even if it is impossible to forget.

“Our people must tread carefully and cooperatively to build a new Seychelles, but we must not be afraid to stand up and say that something is wrong when this is so obviously the case.”

He was a great man. I salute his legacy to create a freer and fairer Seychelles for all.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/71404671096/permalink/10155482203696097/?__tn__=K-R

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down