Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Charles turns 65: Millionaire heir to the throne set to donate state pension money to old folk's charity

Go down

Prince Charles turns 65: Millionaire heir to the throne set to donate state pension money to old folk's charity Empty Prince Charles turns 65: Millionaire heir to the throne set to donate state pension money to old folk's charity

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Prince Charles turns 65: Millionaire heir to the throne set to donate state pension money to old folk's charity

CHARLES will celebrate his milestone birthday in Sri Lanka - where he is standing in for the Queen at the Commonwealth conference.

PRINCE CHARLES hits retirement age today – even though he’s still waiting to start his real job.

And the millionaire heir to the throne has already filled in the forms to start drawing his state pension.

Charles hasn’t spent much of his 65 years holding down what ordinary people would call a proper job.

But he did pay into the welfare state for five years when he served in the Royal Navy in the 1970s.

Aides insist he’ll give his pension money to an old people’s charity, but have declined to name it.

Charles certainly doesn’t need a State pension, unlike millions of old folk struggling to make ends meet.

He raked in a staggering £19million last year from the Duchy of Cornwall estate – gifted to him by the Queen to provide him an income. He has voluntarily paid income tax on his duchy earnings since 1993, although the estate is exempt from corporation and capital gains taxes on its land and property deals.

Charles will celebrate his milestone birthday on a visit to Sri Lanka, where he is standing in for the Queen at the Commonwealth conference for the first time.

He and wife Camilla stopped off first in India, where they visited the slums of Delhi before enjoying a night at a luxury health spa.

His supporters insist such trips are hard. Indeed, they say Charles is a driven workaholic who never
stops campaigning on the issues close to his heart – including the environment, food, farming and architecture.

But opponents of the Royal Family complain about his life of constant privilege, with palaces, luxury travel and servants on hand to meet his every need.

Charles has tried to make himself relevant as heir to the throne – a little too hard for some people, who have accused him of meddling in politics.

But with his 87-year-old mother showing no signs of being ready to step aside for him, he is still waiting to begin his life’s work when most people are finishing theirs.

He’s already sure to be older when he takes the throne than any other British monarch. The previous record holder, William IV, was 64.

At least Charles has grandson George to take his mind off the long wait. He’s widely recognised as a caring father and grandfather.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/prince-charles-turns-65-millionaire-2790202

Prince Charles turns 65: Old age pensionheir to donate state pension to charity

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-charles-turns-65-old-2789368

Prince Charles to claim state pension – and donate it to charity
Heir's 65th birthday is next week and he will give statutory entitlement from navy service to charity for older people

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/nov/07/prince-charles-claim-state-pension-navy-donate-charity

Prince Charles celebrates 65th birthday - and still awaiting his key job. Is he a guiding light for the 'post-retirement' work era?
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-charles-is-turning-65--and-still-awaiting-his-key-job-is-he-a-guiding-light-for-the-postretirement-work-era-8937573.html

Prince Charles pension: 'The Forgotten Prince' hits retirement age before throne
http://www.examiner.com/article/prince-charles-pension-the-forgotten-prince-hits-retirement-age-before-throne?cid=rss

Comment:
We had addressed the issues of Prince Charles turning Pension Age, what the media have written and those hacking our PC and Lap tops watching us in real-time - what we write.

What we had said/written was that upon this historic birthday/age - our own contributions in the British Royal workings the past 30 years - the reactions and attitude.

Those who have been highly vexed, angry and condemn Princess Diana Butler for writing and telling tales and grassing on the royal Family.

We live in a modern age and the British Royal Family know very well my French ancestral roots - in France how they treat such/this issues.

On this Historic Day had our person not lived in Britain the marked difference in British Royal workings - even if there were not social platform only their so call official press. Yet the Village, the many from the conservative and Downing street they have been terribly nasty and bloody minded. No thank you - nothing.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Prince Charles turns 65: Millionaire heir to the throne set to donate state pension money to old folk's charity Empty Re: Prince Charles turns 65: Millionaire heir to the throne set to donate state pension money to old folk's charity

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Parti anyel pour bann dimoun aze

14-November-2013
Logmantasyon dan sekirite sosyal apartir Zanvye 2014

Prezidan James Michel in anons en logmantasyon dan pansyon sekirite sosyal apartir Zanvye lannen prosenn, “pour ki bann dimoun aze i kontinyen viv dan konfor ek dignite”.
Sepandan detay lo sa logmantasyon a ganny devwale pandan ladres bidze ki pou fer prosennman.

Prezidan Michel ti anons sa logmantasyon yer pandan rankont anyel pour bann dimoun aze atraver pei ki ganny organize pour koensid avek lanniverser ansyen Prezidan France Albert Rene, ki sa lannen pe selebre son 78enm lanniverser.

Malgre lanniverser Prezidan Rene i tonm Sanmdi le 16 Novanm, sa rankont in ganny organize detrwa zour avan vi ki Prezidan Michel -- ki ofer Prezidan Rene en parti lanniverser dan zarden ‘State House’ toulezan dan konpanni bann dimoun aze -- pa pou dan pei Sanmdi akoz i pou pe partisip dan some bann sef deta ‘Commonwealth’ ki pou fer Colombo, Sri Lanka.

Parmi bann lezot envite ‘State House’ yer ti ansyen Prezidan James Mancham, bann minis, manm Lasanble Nasyonal, zofisye gouvernman, fanmiy Prezidan Rene e dwayenn ek dwayen nasyon Seselwa aktyelman -- Nancy Marie aze 104-an ki reste Ma Joie e Frederick Morel 100-an, ki sorti Les Mamelles.
Prezidan Michel ti akey son predeseser ‘State House’ e ti swet li bonn anniverser. I ti eksprim menm swe pour tou Seselwa ki pe fet zot lanniverser sa semenn, spesyalman Mary Quatre ek Jenita Arnephy ki fet zot lanniverser menm zour avek Prezidan Rene.

Prezidan ti dir ki se lemoman pour eksprim rekonnesans e remersiman anver Msye Rene, pour son devouman e tou sa ki in fer pour anmenn Sesel kot i ete ozordi e pour byennet nasyon Seselwa.
En nasyon ki i ti dekri koman“fyer, ki pe kontinyen devlope e ki fer ladmirasyon lemonn”.

Prezidan Michel ti azoute ki pandan plis ki 30-an depi ki nou pe batir en nouvo Sesel, gouvernman in reste fidel a son prensip pour anmenn lazistis sosyal dan pei.
I ti promet ki gouvernman pou kontinyen regard dimoun aze ek lezot group vilnerab avek en latansyon spesyal.

Dan sa konteks, i ti anons en logmantasyon dan pansyon sekirite sosyal apartir Zanvye lannen prosenn, “pour ki bann dimoun aze i kontinyen viv dan konfor ek dignite”.
Sepandan, Prezidan Michel ti fer remarke ki gouvernman pa kapab fer tou, e i ti lans en lapel avek bann fanmiy pour pa rezet zot bann dimoun aze.
“Se koumsa ki nou pou kapab viv ansanm,” Prezidan ti dir.

Lo son kote, Msye Rene ti remersye son sikseser pour sa ki i a son tour pe fer pour pei, pour Seselwa e sirtou pour bann dimoun aze.
“Ou ziz en gouvernman par lafason ki i tret son vye dimoun. Si nou pa okip nou vye dimoun nou vo nanryen,” i ti dir, e demann nou pour “aroz sa pye dibwa”.
I ti remersye bann dimoun aze pour kontribisyon ki zot in fer, e osi bann zenn ki aprezan pe kontribye pour ki zot gran paran i kapab viv en lavi konfortab.
I ti osi remersye tou dimoun ki’n kontribye pour kre sa pei ki in kalifye koman “en edifis”.

Pandan lapremidi, bann envite ti met o defi sa pti lapli ki ti pe tonm lo Victoria e anmize avek lanmizik group ‘Fek Arive’ e osi lavwa ‘Scale’, John Wirtz e zoli trio Judith Hoareau, Nichole Gamatis e Hanifa Hoareau ki pa ti manke pour dir avek Msye Rene …“Because you loved us”.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=239768

Sirop14

Back to top Go down