Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those ministers of the New Conservative government of PM Boris Johnson terrorising our person with satanic rage/rave for the past two days.

Go down

Those ministers of the New Conservative government of PM Boris Johnson terrorising our person with satanic rage/rave for the past two days. Empty Those ministers of the New Conservative government of PM Boris Johnson terrorising our person with satanic rage/rave for the past two days.

Post  Sirop14 Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:26 pm

Those ministers of the New Conservative government of PM Boris Johnson terrorising our person with satanic rage/rave for the past two days.

These incidents had stopped,  those from the international community in /Europe who monitor my person. Forget the fact that the British media are utterly dishonest - why those politician and other criminal minded important individuals  use and apply that satanic rage/rave on others or use it to persecute then . Over the past 5 years British politic  time and time we have said those using and applying that infernal mechanism they refuse to remember all the collateral - they utter dishonesty and how they explain and attribute the fallout and carnage and associated death, destruction, the death and carnage and consequences. We have noted the Conservative /PM Johnson demand for new legislation for the Intelligence 'service and other,  this is what they do everywhere around the world so call police and justice they create and put in place more draconian laws to target those they dislike and want to hurt most. Many other can pick  the evilness and the abuses going on.

##Forget what I have done for this country for the past 30 years forget the fact that PM Boris Johnson without my person would never have seen the door of Mayor of London and what he learnt and how he climbed the stairs to get to Downing street with the knowledge and had I the money and gone somewhere else that Britexit would have be very different, the dishonesty of the high European parties, an very many along   - he would not be in Power those manipulating my person then they say to hell with the European court and the ICC and ICJ they are British they can do what they dam well want with anybody  they are the Justice.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down