Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro crisis as ECB handed ‘timely reminder’ of economy’s fragile state after poor figures

Go down

Euro crisis as ECB handed ‘timely reminder’ of economy’s fragile state after poor figures Empty Euro crisis as ECB handed ‘timely reminder’ of economy’s fragile state after poor figures

Post  Sirop14 Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:01 am

Euro crisis as ECB handed ‘timely reminder’ of economy’s fragile state after poor figures
THE struggling Eurozone is facing another huge setback with companies’ demand for bank loans falling for the first time in six years, despite desperate attempts from the European Central Bank (ECB) to stimulate more lending.
https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/1232048/Euro-news-eurozone-economy-ECB-report-loans-banks-monetary-policy-Christine-Lagarde

Comment -Compare the media post two days ago on the ECB  and the first media coverage. The psychosis of Boom and Bust of Lady Thatcher era will return once Britain have exited. It is a national collective human psychosis/phenomena.

Two days ago we did some work on our new portal and what was the news,  these days new are easily recoverable they had been impacted, influenced by the work I had been doing if this is the state of things PM Johnson, the Chancellor and the New Commission Team. Europe media many statements. I/we calculatedly did not do any work to watch/monitor the impact and reaction. Yet the EBC official and those at Davos worse still those in Seychelles that Truth Commission and all the Justices and those in Mauritius,  this has been going on for 25 years and all their great qualification and education nobody challenged them .

Those who hold the view they can hold my person to /in some kind of perpetual slavery

Sirop14

Back to top Go down