Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World AIDS Day is celebrated annually on the 01st of December

Go down

World AIDS Day is celebrated annually on the 01st of December Empty World AIDS Day is celebrated annually on the 01st of December

Post  Sirop14 Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:36 am

World AIDS Day is celebrated annually on the 01st of December

and is observed as a day to educate, sensitise and raise awareness on HIV and AIDS.
The National Assembly’s Committee on Communicable Diseases, HIV/AIDS and SRHR contributed towards this day with a statement in the House by the Chairperson of the Committee, Hon. Rosie Bistoquet.
Condoms and Red Ribbons, the latter symbol of the day, was distributed to all Members, staff and visitors to the National Assembly. The Committee on Communicable Diseases, HIV/AIDS and SRHR is first and foremost guided by the SADC PF SRHR Governance Project sponsored by Sweden.
The SRHR project objectives ensure that Parliaments promote SRHR by reinforcing the legislative framework of Member States through enactment of targeted SRHR legislation on SGBV, safe abortion, EUP, SRH commodity security, non-discrimination and rights of Key Populations, amongst others, in view of promoting Universal Health Coverage.
https://www.facebook.com/SeychellesNA/photos/pcb.748614242405672/748613519072411

When society benchmark fail after we had address a supposed leading USA special consultant to the Truth Commission, the fracas. We want to remind and point to the world 1987, the place known as 87a Victoria Rd, Kilburn Brent, then GlC, the many ethnic communities and Latin american groups and the very extended Irish community witness, who were those that terrorize my person applying excessive that infernal satanic mechanism , rave, rage etc., and that SIROP program refugees/exiles Grass root, Minority working with homophobic perverse politic round the clock. The VSU and the NCVO other Voluntary bodies. I protested, warned them I have children and grand children and wives. I do not have to support no Homophobic madness or craze to get support, Grant funding and help with that program, our greater Community workings and further warned then, that withing the greater world working, Continental culture then and the Indian ocean not written in House of Commons code, the Church and Interfaith - the creator of the universe have given mankind ethic and laws to live by and when you aggressively break them, there are prices to pay, consequences - then Jewish community we attended synagogue with, the Jewish Community in Goldners Green our Community in Hounslow and Many leading Jewish acquaintance in Britain , France, Austria and the USA. That SIDA pandemic struck those who dare speak out otherwise what they were branded and labelled. Those their politic and agendas. Today we have Covid - 19 scientist explanation and nobody have learnt. We have addressed the Human Right Court on these issues , the ICJ the ICC other Justice institutions and the Church and the media. Then Pope John Paul in Office. -

Again that Truth Commission working , those in London who had vowed, sworn if we do not support them, let them control us we would never see the steps of State House Seychelles, President F A Rene government , police and intelligence monitored and knew about all these going on, I talked with my old uncle from East Africa and he branded them loonies, he was a staunch Conservative supporter, the French Embassy, several embassies in London who were informed. Why in the end it was decided to Go to France to have our son and take that core SIROP program with us, we were being hounded. Those returning exile - refugees Leadership and facing then Seychellois Nation and then government of FA Rene, part of the reason they failed to form a coalition and successful government - these were facts nobody report and write about them. Nobody have mentioned this - question why.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down