Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I’ve gone back in time...some 32 years on this the 1st day of the year 2021, to my Freshman year 1988-89, at Southwestern Adventist University.

Go down

I’ve gone back in time...some 32 years on this the 1st day of the year 2021, to my Freshman year 1988-89, at Southwestern Adventist University.  Empty I’ve gone back in time...some 32 years on this the 1st day of the year 2021, to my Freshman year 1988-89, at Southwestern Adventist University.

Post  Sirop14 Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:19 pm

I’ve gone back in time...some 32 years on this the 1st day of the year 2021, to my Freshman year 1988-89, at Southwestern Adventist University.
It was a privilege that year to be asked, after auditioning, to join a small vocal music group, led by Jerry Mahn that toured, traveling to sing/share at different churches and schools in the states of the Southwestern Union (Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Louisiana, Arkansas). Also joined HIS, (Heaven’s Inspirational Singers, a Gospel choir, whose left/right step rhythm while singing I never mastered, as much as I tried! Sigh, sorry June) led by June S, as well as the classical choral music of the University Choir under the directorship of Dr Otto, too! It was a year of musical experiences that expanded my horizons after the good eclectic foundational input of my parents and my vocal teacher at Laurelbrook Academy, Mrs Squire and Men’s chorus leader Mr Summitt!

Sirop14

Back to top Go down