Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seychelles has lost another great Freedom fighter..he will be remembered by many seychellois..

Go down

Seychelles has lost another great Freedom fighter..he will be remembered by many seychellois.. Empty Seychelles has lost another great Freedom fighter..he will be remembered by many seychellois..

Post  Sirop14 Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:46 am

Seychelles has lost another great Freedom fighter..he will be remembered by many seychellois..
Seychelles has lost another great Freedom fighter..he will be remembered by many seychellois.. 15538210

So sorry to hear that My sincere condolences to Dingwall family.
RIP Jean 🙏🙏🙏
· Reply · 4h
Monica Payet
My sympathy to the family
· Reply · 3h
Andy Tall
Condolences to the family
· Reply · 3h
Sultanne Denis
My sincere condolences to the family and friends. May his soul rest in eternal peace. God bless the family .
· Reply · 3h
Rock Chang Time
My sympathy and condolences to the Dingwall family rest in peace bro
· Reply · 3h
Robert Louis Marie
Rest in peace my friend. My sincere condolences to the family.
· Reply · 3h
Michael Etienne
· Reply · 3h
Guy Ah-Moye
Sincere condolences to Daniella and family. A great Seychellois.
· Reply · 3h
Sandra Lozaique
Farewell Mr Dingwall sympathy to the family
· Reply · 3h
Jean Claude Denis
My sincere condolences to the family....
· Reply · 3h
Margaret Vidot
Sympathy to the family may his soul rest in peace.
· Reply · 3h
Chrystold Chetty
RIP Mr Dingwall. Sympathy to the family. Jean was a hardworking, astute and visionary businessman. He knew the value of our so called today, ‘blue economy’, when he pioneered the first fish export company Le Bon Poisson. He had his country Seychelles at heart and he understood what was best for it and he fought, always fought for democracy. Above all he had a generous heart.
· Reply · 3h · Edited
Ralph Volcere
On behalf of The Seychelles Independent Newspaper Facebook members we would like to express our sincere and profound condolences to the family of this great personality. We will not go into details but the Seychellois people knows that he stood up against tyranny for those who didn’t have a voice... and he paid the price and never complain a sign of a great hero... let’s celebrate his life!!!
· Reply · 3h
Georgette Hoareau D'offay
Ralph Volcere well said Ralph
· Reply · 2h
Gina Laporte
Rest in peace ...
· Reply · 2h
Georgette Hoareau D'offay
RIPJean.
May your lovely soul rest in peace.
Sincere condolences to Daniella and the family..
· Reply · 2h
Lucia Minoune Dyer
RIP sympathy to the family
· Reply · 2h
John Denis
My condolences to the family. May his soul rest in peace !🙏
· Reply · 2h
Peggy Magnan
My deepest sympathy
· Reply · 2h
Mark Jeyasingh
Gods grace hold all in comforting embrace at this difficult time of separation.
· Reply · 2h
Tyson Ernest
My sincere condolences to all family and friends. May He Rest In Peace.
· Reply · 1h
Erica Francoise
Sincere condolences to Daniella and the family. He was a good man
· Reply · 1h
Suzy Dupres Stravens
My deepest sympathy to the family
· Reply · 51m
Lindy Bibi
condolences to the family Rip
· Reply · 44m
Cecile J Nicette
RIP
· Reply · 43m
Gerry Sopha
My condolences to the whole family
· Reply · 16m
Samia Lesperance
RIP
· Reply · 15m
Philip Brioche
My condolences to the family,may your soul rest in peace.
· Reply ·

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Seychelles has lost another great Freedom fighter..he will be remembered by many seychellois.. Empty Re: Seychelles has lost another great Freedom fighter..he will be remembered by many seychellois..

Post  Sirop14 Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:55 am

Josette HoarauSeychelles Hero: Gerard Hoarau
19m  ·
ADIEU TON JEAN
It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of our brother and “Brother in Arms”, Ton Jean Dingwall. Seychelles has lost one of her greatest sons.

Ton Jean as we affectionately called him was one of the leading activists of the MPR and a close confidant of our hero Gerard Hoarau. Ton Jean played a crucial role in the struggle for freedom and democracy in our country and was arrested, imprisoned and tortured by the Rene regime on various occasions. However, he refused to be forced into exile. Much of the secret work that Ton Jean did working alongside Gerard and other MPR activists will probably never come to light, but our country owes him a great debt of gratitude for his immense contributions to the cause for freedom in our country.

Lately he has been instrumental in the creation of the Gerard Hoarau Foundation and his presence will be greatly missed.

Today our hearts, thoughts and prayers are with his wife Daniella and their family.

Adieu Ton Jean, but your brother Gerard must be happy to welcome you in paradise today!!

Michael Rusteau
You did what you believe and not brain wash RIP you will be remembered
· Reply · 3h
Ghislaine Lau Tee
RIP.
· Reply · 3h
Karenberley Edlihtolc
RIP mr Dingwall
· Reply · 3h
Ellieza Dookley
Our deepest sympathy.to the family..rip Mr Dingwall
· Reply · 2h · Edited
Martin Belairy
R I P MR DINGWALL
· Reply · 2h
Denise Francoise Chetty
Rip Ton Jean
· Reply · See Translation · 2h
Hansel Laljee
A true Patriot and Freedom Fighter. Thank you for your contribution to bring back freedom and democracy in our homeland.
Adieu Jean Dingwall,. You will never be forgotten.
RIP
· Reply · 2h · Edited
Sirej Lotsirb
RIP freedom fighter. You leave us with the greatest of respect
· Reply · 2h
Barry Robert Tirant
· Reply · 2h
Estella Huergo
RIP mr Dingwall
· Reply · 2h
Brenda Houareau
My deepest condolences to the family. Rest in peace Jean
· Reply · 1h
Guy Barallon
Sincere condolences to all the family.. May Jean RIP...
· Reply · 1h
Raoul Germain
My deepest sympathy and sincere condolences to all the family for the loss of a true Freedom Fighter. R.I.P Jean.
· Reply · 1h
Vincent Confait
RIP 🙏🙏
· Reply · 1h
Jean-claude D'unienville
Amen,he never gave in to bullies!
· Reply · 1h
Felix Port-louis
Sincere condolences to the family. R.i.p.
· Reply · 1h
Katie Andre
RIP
· Reply · 1h
Sheila Confait
May his soul rest in peace, Sympathy to the family
· Reply · 1h
Juliana T Betsy
Our sincere condolences to Daniella & family.Gerard will have a soul mate. At least he witness sanzman in his beloved country

Last edited by Sirop14 on Sat Feb 27, 2021 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Seychelles has lost another great Freedom fighter..he will be remembered by many seychellois.. Empty Re: Seychelles has lost another great Freedom fighter..he will be remembered by many seychellois..

Post  Sirop14 Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:59 am

JEAN DINGWALL WAS THE LONGEST SERVING POLITICAL PRISONER IN THE SEYCHELLES MENTIONED IN THE AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL REPORTS ON SEYCHELLES.
27 February 2021
President Wavel Ramkalawan, on behalf of government and the people of Seychelles, has expressed his heartfelt sympathy and deepest condolences to the Dingwall family, upon the passing away of Seychellois entrepreneur Mr Jean Dingwall.

Mr Dingwall was the founder of P&J Supplies Pty Ltd Homemakers, a family business providing essential home supplies to the nation for over 3 decades.
"Mr Dingwall was an avid Seychellois businessman who has played an important role in bringing quality products to many Seychellois homes and citizens. With over 30 years in business, today we pay tribute and remember his contribution to our nation. His legacy lives on through the service and support he imparted to our communities through his business" said President Ramkalawan.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3864469413617964&set=a.124350830963193

Germaine Morel
Sincères condoléances à la famille.
· Reply · See Translation · 2h
Terence Desaubin
My condolences 🙏 for a real man who fight for our freedom
· Reply · 2h · Edited
Bryan Sandapin
RIP
· Reply · 2h
Michael Esparon
My deepest sympathy for the family RIP Crying or Very sad🙏
· Reply · 2h
Ann Braganza
RIP
· Reply · 1h
Jeannine Rangasamy
My sincere condolences to all the family.
· Reply · 1h
Gonzague D'Offay
Deepest sympathy to Daniella and the family. May his soul rest in peace..
We must also not forget that the bastard, Albert Rene, made him pay a high price for freedom. Thank you Jean for your contribution that brought change and freedom to your Country.
· Reply · 1h
Tony Wong
RIP Mr Dingwall. Sincere condolences to the family Crying or Very sad
· Reply · 1h
Juan Andrew Michel
Rest in peace . Warrior.
· Reply · 1h
Fernand Laporte
🙏
· Reply · 1h
Dalila Mathiot
R.I.P🙏🙏
· Reply · 1h
Peter E. Gill
Sunday Times Magazine . February 3, 1985
May be an image of 4 people and people standing
· Reply · 1h
Harish Dabasia
RIP TO Neil and his family
· Reply · 1h
Dora Scott
May his soul rest in peace and my condolences to Daniella and family 🙏
· Reply · 1h
Albert Jean Louis
Condolences my prison mate, God will take care of your family rest in peace, at least you saw part of freedom. GB
· Reply · 1h
George Volcere
Very sad.Another very generous person lost.May his soul rests in peace.My condolences to Mr.Dingwall's familly
· Reply · 56m
MarieFrance LauToy
RIP mr. DINGWALL
· Reply · 49m
Max Riviere
My deepest sympathy to all the family ..From all the Riviere
· Reply · 26m
Lucile Joseph
Deepest sympathy to the family.
R.I.P
· Reply · 21m
Delafontaine Grand Jean
My deepest sympathy to all the family .
· Reply · 12m
Matty Quatre
My sympathy to the family.May his soul rest in Peace.
· Reply · 5m
John Dookley
To Daniella and the family.RIP Ton Jean.We shall always remember has a freedom fighter for our beloved motherland.
No photo description available.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:04 am

State House Seychelles
2h ·
President Ramkalawan sends condolence following the passing of pioneer Seychellois entrepreneur Mr Jean Dingwall
http://www.statehouse.gov.sc/news/5112/president-ramkalawan-sends-condolence-following-the-passing-of-pioneer-seychellois-entrepreneur-mr-jean-dingwall?fbclid=IwAR332gkeXoEBxRZpXcPtJaSWF88mbQa4O4HWpLYC9fWptolG9fyxuDRUBcs

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:40 am

I avek gran tristes ki mon aprann lanmor msye Jean Dingwall.

I ti non selman en zanmi personel, me in ed mwan pou asiste distrik Mont Buxton en kantite depi 2016. Atraver son lakonpanyen P&J, msye Dingwall in ed mon bann Constituents kin al trete a letranze atraver CSR; in donn zot travay; e permet mon lofis annan en lalinny kredi pou asiste sa ki mwen fortinen avek serten materyo konstriksyon kan zot ti bezwen. Alor lo mon non personel e distrik Mont Buxton mon remersi li enfiniman pour tou son led e prezant nou senser kondoleans avek son madanm Danielle e tou son zanfan. Nou priye ki i repoz anpe.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3714370518616424&set=a.413631988690310

Chantal Leste
My sincere condolences to the family
· 1h
Savita Parekh
🙏🙏
· 1h
Parvez Udwadia
yesh a very helpful and generous gentleman. Ton Jean we shall miss you good brother. My sincere condolences to his wife, children and family. May His Soul Rest In Peace.
· 1h · Edited
Marcelle Pouponneau
Condolences & Sympathy to his family..🕯
· 1h
Hubert Hoarau
Thank you brother for all the contributions you gave to your country and the people of Seychelles rest in power, you are truly an inspiration to other young and mature entrepreneur thank you 🙏🇸🇨
· 1h
Kate Rosette
May he rest in peace
· 1h
Renetth Do
Deepest sympathy to the family
· 1h
Bob Lee
Rest in peace may God be with you
· 57m
Kasonde Tim Kasolo
Sad to hear bro MHSRIP
· 32m
Barry Robert Tirant
· 30m
Fadia Mathiot
My sympathy to the family and Rip
· 22m
Priscilla Hibonne
Deepest sympathy to friends and family.. may his soul rest in eternal peace 🙏
· 18m
Pamela Angela
· 8m
Duane Philoé Anamole
🙏🏽 A good soul! Rest in Eternal peace 🙏🏽
· 2m

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:54 pm

Pioneer Seychellois entrepreneur Jean Dingwall passes away | 01 March 2021
http://www.nation.sc/articles/8027/pioneer-seychellois-entrepreneur-jean-dingwall-passes-away

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:39 am

Jean Dingwall, 72, remembered as prominent businessman, former political prisoner
Victoria, Seychelles | March 27, 2021, Saturday @ 16:35 in National » OBITUARIES | By: Sharon Ernesta | Views: 949
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/14581/Jean+Dingwall%2C+%2C+remembered+as+prominent+businessman%2C+former+political+prisoner?fbclid=IwAR18AruosNcc7Oh6tW7SyHh4_dFKvN0maXn-AEPHGtl6x5RJLj4w7r3u9Q8

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down