Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seychelles' Land Compensation Tribunal completes judgements, finalising report

Go down

Seychelles' Land Compensation Tribunal completes judgements, finalising report Empty Seychelles' Land Compensation Tribunal completes judgements, finalising report

Post  Sirop14 Mon May 31, 2021 9:06 pm

Seychelles' Land Compensation Tribunal completes judgements, finalising report
Victoria, Seychelles | May 31, 2021, Monday @ 10:34 in National » GENERAL | By: Daniel Laurence Edited by: Betymie Bonnelame | Views: 1063
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/14898/Seychelles%27+Land+Compensation+Tribunal+completes+judgements%2C+finalising+report

Paul B Chow
2h  ·
Before the coup d'état all land acquisition was done according to law which authorized government to compulsorily acquire land only for use in the public interest. After the coup public interest was changed to national interest, a concept alien to democratic principles and practices. The current constitution, adopted in 1993, has returned the concept of compulsory land acquisition only in the public interest.
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=4139910549407181&set=a.124350830963193

Thank you for your article -Mr Paul chow given the many hours we stood in the British cold weather to protest. I contacted two officials representing my Montagne Posee land/Dans Gaza  acquisition /Judge Stiven  - also Mr Noelin Didon of Premier Services same building as you,  had a complete file on that Place,  the last communication with President Michel Office - the above commission, those representing me and the Truth commission say the government say they cannot find any document, information about that property.  That road just did not fall from the Skye somebody had had to build it.  It was not FA Rene or the Party. I wrote to Mr Didon before his death and his children please save my file/ documents. There are some 6 very prominent SPPF/PL High parties involved in taking over that property.  Events of the past 40 years and recently Covid came to say we love you.  What next will need to come to say we love you.  Just may be I should have become a political sod after all.(We ought  not have interfered opposed those that had wanted a different solution for Seychelles and those SPPF/Pl Leadership included.)

Sirop14

Back to top Go down