Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'No doubt' Crufts dog Jagger was poisoned, says owner

Go down

'No doubt' Crufts dog Jagger was poisoned, says owner Empty 'No doubt' Crufts dog Jagger was poisoned, says owner

Post  Sirop14 Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:39 am

'No doubt' Crufts dog Jagger was poisoned, says owner

There is "no doubt" a prize-winning Irish Setter was "maliciously poisoned" at Crufts, one of his owners has said.

Thendara Satisfaction, known as Jagger, died after leaving the Birmingham show. His owners say he ate poisoned beef.

Co-owner Jeremy Bott said he did not think the dog was targeted, but the culprit may been acting on "a grudge against dogs or the Crufts show".

Fellow owner Aleksandra Lauwers said they had lost "our love, family member and best friend to our son".

Mr Bott's wife, Dee Milligan-Bott, told BBC Radio 5 live: "I don't believe in my heart of hearts that this was another competitor or anyone involved in the dog world.

"I can only imagine that it was a random act that somebody premeditated and wanted to cause total distress at the best dog show in the world.

"It's not unknown for people to do things like this.

"He was a typical Irish Setter, totally trustworthy and so loved. We are devastated," she said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31792152

Sirop14

Back to top Go down