Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP Marlene Lionnet

Go down

RIP Marlene Lionnet Empty RIP Marlene Lionnet

Post  Sirop14 Sun May 22, 2016 1:25 pm

RIP Marlene Lionnet

Despite our political differences it is sad to hear that Marlene Lionnet has passed away this afternoon following a tragic road traffic accident.

As many may know she sat on the Constitutional Appointments Authority (CAA) appointing our judges.

We would like to send our condolences to Minister Christan Lionnet and the Lionnet family during their time of bereavement.

RIP Marlene Lionnet Pre-ma10

RIP Marlene Lionnet 13226810

To the Lionnet Family children - we spent the night loosing our cool about a great deal - it would have been good if she had stayed until the opening of the New Pirate Arms - it is not to be. Who will look after our respective Interests - the work your late Husband Mr Guy Lionnet carried on for us. These topics are not mentioned and we make it a point those who may like it or not. We want to send you our gratitude, love and sympathy - the Sechelles Seychelles Community in EU. We expect to hear the Church mention the good deeds your late husband undertook on our behalf and you carried on.

This picture was posted 21/5/2016

RIP Marlene Lionnet 13256410

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Lionnet

Guy Lionnet, populariser of Seychellois natural history-by Pat Matyot
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=218279

Call our person very old fashion - we request Princes Diana about the Coco de Mer other Royalties - UN Secretary General Ban Ki - Moon and the infamous Coco de mer, we have a referendum Britain to leave EU, countdown 30 days and this Sunday - Mr Guy Lionnet was one of those person present when the Queen planted a Coco de Mer in Seychelles.

Last edited by Sirop14 on Sun May 22, 2016 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

RIP Marlene Lionnet Empty Condolences

Post  Sirop14 Sun May 22, 2016 3:49 pm

Natalie Monchouguy So sad,,RIP
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Caroline Horner
Caroline Horner What a shock .. Deepest condolences to the family . She was such an amazing woman . RIP
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs
Cynthia Alcindor
Cynthia Alcindor RIP
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Nichol Gabriel
Nichol Gabriel So sad for dearest Marlene. My sincere condolences to the family.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Hafiza Lynn Talma
Hafiza Lynn Talma Our sympathy.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Gitanne Bristol
Gitanne Bristol R.I.P .deepest sympathy to Minister lionnet n families.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Yacintha Pillay Johnson
Yacintha Pillay Johnson Rest in peace Mrs. Lionnet. Condolences to the family.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Tasha Moustache
Tasha Moustache The black forest will not be the same without you Marlene 😢
Like · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs
Diana Barbe
Diana Barbe Our sincere cndoleance to Genevieve nd family.....it was a shock...R. I. P Mdm Lionnet....
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Bee Pillay
Bee Pillay Sincères condoléances la la famille Lionnet, particulièrement au Ministre Lionnet
See Translation
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Rachel Geraldine Collie
Rachel Geraldine Collie Rest in peace Marlene Condolences to the family.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Sarah Romain
Sarah Romain Sympathy to the family...may her soul rest in peace..so tragic...😢
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
Agnes Runciman
Agnes Runciman Rip
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Jill Laporte
Jill Laporte Tragic indeed, deepest sympathies to Christian and family. I'm sure she will be missed.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Gillian Jean-Louis
Gillian Jean-Louis Our deepest sympathies to Minister Lionnet and family.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Mares Sey
Mares Sey R.I.p
Like · Reply · 1 hr
EStelle Rassool
EStelle Rassool My condoleances to her family and friends. RIP
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Marcel Sheik Yannick
Marcel Sheik Yannick My condoleance to her family and friend R.I.P
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Robin Johnston
Robin Johnston My condolences to the family I will always remember her being part of the original B.O.A.C ( British Airways) team you will be missed. R.I.P
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Hansel Laljee
Hansel Laljee I extend my deepest sympathies to the Lionnet family. May the soul of your mother be at peace with our Heavenly Father.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Lisa Hoareau
Lisa Hoareau My deepest sympathy to families.rip
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Nanah Moustache
Nanah Moustache all my condolence
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Saamira Michael Labaleine
Saamira Michael Labaleine Deepest sympaty to lionnet family...RIP
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Sabrina Dick
Sabrina Dick Rip Madame lionnet .
See Translation
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Christine Roucou
Christine Roucou Condolences to the Lionnet families
Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr
Jerina Mathiot
Jerina Mathiot Rip
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Subramaniyan P Pillay
Subramaniyan P Pillay R I P
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Christina T Benoiton
Christina T Benoiton My deepest sympathy to Minister Christian Lionnet & family.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Nigel Valmont
Nigel Valmont RIP ,.,
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Nerli Haide
Nerli Haide Rip... My condolence nd sympathy with all family...
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Samia Mia Constance
Samia Mia Constance Rip mamour... Jean-hugues Lionnet
See Translation
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Medge Doffay
Medge Doffay I remembered her verywell in her young days...courage and strength to her families, at this difficult moment. ..may her soul rest in peace. X
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 12 mins · Edited
Brigitte Magnan
Brigitte Magnan R.i.p...my condolences 2 family... Jean-hugues Lionnet
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Sharon Pouponneau
Sharon Pouponneau Rest in peace.My sympathy to the family.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Sesel Pou Seselwa
Sesel Pou Seselwa RIP madam. My condolences to the family.
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Sidney Vincent Pillay
Sidney Vincent Pillay My deepest sympathy to the Lionet families .RIP
Like · Reply · 59 mins
Dominic David 'Gucci' Pool
Dominic David 'Gucci' Pool Deepest condolences
Like · Reply · 58 mins
Jimmy Gomme
Jimmy Gomme Rip
Like · Reply · 57 mins
Christine Mondon
Christine Mondon Condolences
Like · Reply · 51 mins
Therese Lynn Azemia Biscornet
Therese Lynn Azemia Biscornet Condolences to the Lionet families
Like · Reply · 50 mins
Neil Solin
Neil Solin Sad news indeed, my condolence to her family.
Like · Reply · 49 mins
Joe Naya
Joe Naya Condolences to her family..
Like · Reply · 48 mins
Martin Belairy
Martin Belairy My deepest sympathy to the family Rip
Like · Reply · 48 mins
Sharon Anacoura
Sharon Anacoura Rip marlene n deepest condolences 2 d family of hers.
Like · Reply · 40 mins
S Nigel Ras Volcy
S Nigel Ras Volcy Rip
Like · Reply · 37 mins
Sinitta Dufrene
Sinitta Dufrene Condolence to the family
Like · Reply · 32 mins
Marie Ange Chang-Tave
Marie Ange Chang-Tave My condolences to the Lionnet family.
Like · Reply · 28 mins
Dominic Rassool
Dominic Rassool RIP. My condolences to family and friends.
Like · Reply · 22 mins
Bernard Sullivan
Bernard Sullivan My deepest sympathy to the family, may you rest in peace Marlene.
Like · Reply · 17 mins
Alain Mondon
Alain Mondon My deepest sympathy to the lionet family. I witnessed the accident. RIP Marlene..
Unlike · Reply · 1 · 13 mins

Mitchel J Edmond https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Lionnet
Guy Lionnet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guy Lionnet was a Mauritian-Seychellois agronomist, naturalist, linguist, playwright and historian. He was born in Curepipe Mauritius on 31 May 1922, the son of Joseph Félix Lionnet (1898–1968) and Marguerite Marie Raymonde Commins (1900–1933) and settled in Seychelles in 1945 as a young professiona...
EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
Like · Reply · Remove Preview · 5 mins
Mitchel J Edmond

Write a reply...

Choose File
Lucie Hertel
Lucie Hertel My deepest sympathy to the LONNET family R.I.P Madame
Like · Reply · 6 mins
Mitchel J Edmond

Write a comment...

Choose File
Cancel
Monica Lana Delpech
Monica Lana Delpech So very tragic..my deeoest sympathy to all the family and close friends ..may her gentle soul rest in peace
Like · Reply · 5 mins
Mira Pillay
Mira Pillay sympathy to d fly

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

RIP Marlene Lionnet Empty Road safety logo and poster competition launched

Post  Sirop14 Sun May 22, 2016 5:40 pm

Road safety logo and poster competition launched

21-May-2016
Mr Andre addressing the audience at the launch of the competitionAs part of the activities to mark Road Safety weekend a logo and poster competition has been launched under the theme ‘Pedestrians and road safety’.
These activities have been put together by the Road Safety Advisory Committee (RSAC) in collaboration with the department of transport and the road transport commissioners.
The launch ceremony took place at the International Conference Centre (ICCS) in the presence of the principal secretary for transport Patrick Andre, road transport commissioner Tim Marie, representatives of Seychelles Land Transport Agency (SLTA), Red Cross Society of Seychelles (RCSS), Drug Alcohol Council (Dac), Citizens Engagement Platform (Ceps), Seychelles police, health and education ministry.
For the road safety poster competition entries must be in reference to the theme ‘Pedestrian and Road Safety’.
The competition is open to all primary 3 to primary 6 pupils in public and private schools.
All entries must be submitted to the department of transport, ICCS 3rd floor by June 30, 2016.
The road safety advisory committee logo competition is for anyone and any professional designing establishments are eligible to take part.
The purpose is to design a logo to be used by the committee and affiliated organisations.
All entries must be submitted to the department of transport, ICCS 3rd floor by June 27, 2016.
PS Andre who also chairs the RSCA said each year the world celebrates an International Road Safety week, and this year Seychelles will also follow suit and celebrate its Road Safety week in the month of July 2016.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=249516

Making the roads more safer for our children

21-May-2016
There are growing concerns regarding students’ discipline while using the road. One of those concerns for parents is how to prevent accidents from happening with their kids.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=249512

Last edited by Sirop14 on Sun May 22, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

RIP Marlene Lionnet Empty Are there any good role models anymore?

Post  Sirop14 Sun May 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Are there any good role models anymore?

20-May-2016
This is a question that many of us have been asking ourselves these recent years. Are there anymore good role models out there?

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=249501

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

RIP Marlene Lionnet Empty 'Dan Lari Bazar' FB group.

Post  Sirop14 Sun May 22, 2016 11:14 pm

My deepest sympathy to Minister Christian Lionnet and the Lionnet family on the passing away of a beloved friend Mrs. Marlene Lionnet in a tragic vehicle accident this afternoon next to the ex-Reef Hotel. Mrs. Lionnet was a passenger in a yellow Kia Picanto driven by her grandson. Sadly, she took her last breath at the Seychelles Hospital. A very politically-active lady, the Parti Lepep family mourns the loss of a devoted daughter. Mrs. Lionnet was also an active member of the 'Dan Lari Bazar' FB group. She will be greatly missed. Rest in peace dear Marlene!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153479661711954&set=a.10153138487116954.1073741832.603016953&type=3&theater

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

RIP Marlene Lionnet Empty Marlene Lionnet dies in car accident

Post  Sirop14 Mon May 23, 2016 8:25 am

Marlene Lionnet dies in car accident

23-May-2016
Marlene Lionnet died yesterday afternoon in a tragic accident at Anse Aux Pins.
According to the police, Mrs Lionnet was a passenger in a Kia Picanto, driven by her 35-year-old Mrs Lionnetgrandson. They were heading south.

She was certified dead at the Casualty unit of the Seychelles Hospital at around 4.30pm.

Apparently the driver lost control of the car which hit a tree just outside the fence of the Seychelles Public Transport Corporation (SPTC) bus depot in the junction leading to Reef Estate.

At the time of going to press, the driver was also being treated for stomach pain.
The police have opened an investigation into the accident which led to the death of the 77-year-old.

Mrs Lionnet is the mother of Land Use and Habitat Minister Christian Lionnet whose other siblings are Nan, Gilles, Genevieve, Guyto and Achille. She is also survived by her spouse Gilmer Corgat.

Mrs Lionnet was also a former member of the Constitutional Appointment Authority and a businesswoman.
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=249522

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

RIP Marlene Lionnet Empty Seychelles International Festival of Classical Music together with the Festival Orchestra,

Post  Sirop14 Mon May 23, 2016 10:16 am

We have written that Seychelles is turning into a Haiti all we need is a super volcano or earthquake and the comportment of the UN towards those 25,000/30,000 exiles/refugees and their Benchmarks.

The mad and demented ranting in that Seychelles Sechelles this morning after the very tragic and terrible accident involving and causing the death for Mr Marlene Lionnet/Corgat.

It was because of the deep understanding of the workings of nobler/better and a different kind of human  values that we were able to get the support of Mr Guy Lionnet in starting that International Festival of Classical Music together with the Festival Orchestra, Today the Conservatory of Music.  The mega battle/fight this took and required and all those involved - our values are/is not all made crazy loud music. In loosing Mr Marlene Lionnet/Corgat what the Seychelles nation have lost it requires a very different element,  dimension to work and support such concept in the face of the current society and world benchmark.

Many of our current economic, business and democratic institutions benefited from this very unique project/concept - the Lionnet family role and place in there, along with many other families and individuals. Then what the media,  politicians and world or UN or EU or AU or Commonwealth and many others write.

This linked to her life long support of the Francophone and associated Institutions - beside/as well and in association with the FECAS- ECSVS Portal, our national taboo Heraldic/heraldry thematic heritages.

http://www.seychellesnationalchoir.org/Acti2004.html

The Seychelles International Festival of Classical Music
http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=221085

Seychelles International Festival of Classical Music (May 28 – June 7, 2002)
A rare and welcome treat for lovers of classical music
http://www.seychelles.net/seynat/archives/50180502.html

SEYCHELLES INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF CLASSICAL MUSIC CELEBRATING 10TH ANNIVERSARY
http://www.seychelles.travel/en/newsletter/186-e-newsletter-issue-15-15/events-15-5/3288-seychelles-international-festival-of-classical-music-celebrating-10th-anniversary-seychelles-international-festival-of-classical-music-celebrating-10th-anniversary

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

RIP Marlene Lionnet Empty Pursuing love to Seychelles and keeping alive the passion for music - Interview Chinese opera singer Xiaoju Lownam

Post  Sirop14 Mon May 23, 2016 11:11 am

Pursuing love to Seychelles and keeping alive the passion for music - Interview Chinese opera singer Xiaoju Lownam -

See more at: http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/articles/2355/Pursuing+love+to+Seychelles+and+keeping+alive+the+passion+for+music+-+Interview+Chinese+opera+singer+Xiaoju+Lownam#sthash.tTCNuISj.dpuf

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

RIP Marlene Lionnet Empty President Expresses Condolences to Family of Late Marlène Lionnet

Post  Sirop14 Mon May 23, 2016 8:37 pm

President Expresses Condolences to Family of Late Marlène Lionnet
Mon, 23 May 2016

President James A Michel has expressed his condolences to the family of the late Marlène Lionnet, who died on Sunday in a car accident.
The President said that Mrs Lionnet had rendered valuable services to her country. He recalled that Mrs Lionnet had served with distinction on the Constitutional Appointments Authority for many years and, in that position, had contributed significantly to the development and strengthening of Seychelles’ democratic institutions.

President Michel described the late Mrs Lionnet as an “exceptional lady, an amiable person of great integrity and a role model for many Seychellois, who always put the interests of her country above her own”. The President said that the whole nation is united in grief with the Lionnet family as they mourn the tragic death of Mrs Lionnet, which has profoundly shocked and saddened the people of Seychelles.
"This is a tragedy not only for the Lionnet family but also for the nation,” said the President.

The President added that the people of Seychelles will remember her with fondness and respect as a person of great moral courage, an inspiration to Seychellois women and a patriot who never betrayed her principles.

In his message to the Lionnet family the President said: “We shall all remember Marlène as a kind, caring and compassionate person, devoted to her family and to her community and a person who was also very much involved in public life.
“Our country owes a debt of gratitude to her,” added President Michel.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206400440440988&set=gm.1047766568594407&type=3

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

RIP Marlene Lionnet Empty The troubling aspects of Mrs Marlene Lionnet/Corgat accident

Post  Sirop14 Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:37 pm

RIP Marlene Lionnet Image310

Two weeks have gone by since that very tragic/fatal accident near the Reef Hotel Estate - Anse aux Pins ( blurted out in creole speaking that it was the chenille plume that had caused the accident )implying also Mr Lionnet former husband very elite and important high responsibilities in Sechelles Seychelles when he was alive - for instance given that it is now 30th year since the implementation of that SIROP program hi role in then Seychelles - those who talk of the fraternity and Illuminati.

We have had the announcement/results of that Constitutional Court Judgement and how very terrible it is for the nation, the blogs and articles and videos. Part of this debacle.

This terrible incident promoted us to update the SIROP portal and add the land confiscated/nationalized under the One party system.

We had wanted to address a topic allowed it to be drowned instead.  The visit of the EU delegation some 15 person, the content of their visit, objectives, Good government, Human Rights and Security, bilateral EU relation/Partnership caused us to come back to the tragic accident .

In the nation and SBC the news that after the terrible weather which caused the destruction damages of the Aux Cap primary school - the EU contributed to its repairs and rebuilding - then they went onto open the Anse Royal Market. ( Typical of Seychelles workings their utter corrupted benchmark - that seyeu.com portal was down for nearly four weeks it cause the Chinese market to loose some $900 billion among other fallout, the terrible storm in Seychelles  and the destruction/damage to the primary school. Funded and built by the Chinese one of the three school they gifted to Seychelles.

That Aux Cap primary school was initiated from two project we had online the COI - Rim Association network first started with NING and later with  Turkish platform and the involvement of Turkey in that Aux Cap Primary school whatever the media and government say. We had envisaged of locating a place in Seychelles to house that project ( the ex house of Gro Ida for sale and FA Rene involvement Rs 1.2 millions ) - those in Mauritius how have robbed and thieves us with the COI and RIM Association Secretariat. Their media and politic statements. ( This bring us to the Lionnet debacles)

The Chinese helped build that University of Seychelles our battle for 30 years that we get a University under that SIROP program - again what the blooming media and government officials say/write.

Before the new Prison at Montagne got build/located there, we had tried to reengage the government in opening our compensation claim for the land/properties they acquired by force from us/that SIROP program linked  then $500/800 million today worth $4.5 billion - either to get some money, another piece of land or get back one of the Houses at Montaigne Posee - the purpose to house some of our interests and projects - the topic of IOIMF and the setting up of the Equator think Tank  We have been raising this with several EU high parties and French  government for many years.

The question would it require another catastrophe at that Aux Cap primary school for the government to consider our issues - even the many threats of death,  we have children and they will inherit everything we have fought and build -their children.  It is very wired Judge EJ Stiven Estate is  about a mile away and my ex Sea front property,  those took and sold and the Montaigne Posee road past that Aux Cap primary school.  Beside the debacle of our involvement with the Palestinian and refusal to help - the naming of that "place Dan Gaza."

French, EU officials and police check on our forums and Blogs we are certain they will discover this thread along with others. We just trust that the death of Mrs  Marlene Lionnet would not have been for nothing.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/12/76/88/65/image311.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/12/76/88/65/souyav10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/12/76/88/65/path_110.jpg

SBC Seychelles: Official Opening of Au Cap Primary School
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgXncRzb_GA

http://www.seychellesteachers.sc/teachers-2010/au-cap-school-opening.htm

http://www.seychellesteachers.sc/photo-gallery/photo-2010/au-cap-official-opening/index.htm

https://www.facebook.com/Au-Cap-Primary-School-1126773237354274/

SBC EU visit coverage/News
http://media.sbc.sc/ftproot/Television/News/2016-06-02%20TV-8PM-News.mp4

Upon the 30th Anniversary of that historic Program the important EU visiting delegation - the forthcoming Britexit Referendum

http://sirop.webs.com/apps/blog/show/44013915-upon-the-30th-anniversary-of-that-historic-program-the-important-eu-visiting-delegation-

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Aux+Cap+Primary+School/@-4.7061629,55.5155977,17z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x231fd5114b7f27a7:0x2037122677ad72f2!8m2!3d-4.7065265!4d55.5202433?hl=en

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

RIP Marlene Lionnet Empty Re: RIP Marlene Lionnet

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down