Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chairperson and Commissioners of the Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Commission Sworn in

Page 35 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Chairperson and Commissioners of the Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Commission Sworn in - Page 35 Empty Re: Chairperson and Commissioners of the Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Commission Sworn in

Post  Sirop14 Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:11 pm

Adieu, Père Gustave Lafortune ! |04 November 2023
https://www.nation.sc/articles/19968/adieu-pre-gustave-lafortune-

ER SPIEGEL
Israel-Gaza-News heute: Netanyahu suspendiert ultrarechten Minister - DER SPIEGEL
Vor 2 Stunden
https://www.spiegel.de/ausland/israel-gaza-news-heute-israels-militaer-kuendigt-an-hamas-fuehrer-eliminieren-zu-wollen-a-c0151c01-38dd-46e0-8e4f-c8858b17766d

n-tv NACHRICHTEN
Bis auf Weiteres "suspendiert": Netanjahu verpasst Minister nach Atombomben-Aussage Auszeit - n-tv.de
Vor 35 Minuten
https://www.n-tv.de/politik/Netanjahu-verpasst-Minister-nach-Atombomben-Aussage-Auszeit-article24510992.html
f
Seychelles and its very dark and dirty politic. All those who knew the close collaboration between then President Fa Rene and Father Lafortune. For us the relevancy o f that SIROP program its objective to help, contribute to find a solution in Israel and Palestine politic/positions and President Fa Rene and Manham. President FA Rene was in contact .network with other leading head of stats and governments, yet that TRNUC reporting that SIROP program n ever existed. Men have heir Justice and heaven have its justice - upon the burial of Father Lafortune the publication in several German news paper, the very unique role that program played for Germany, the Berlin Wall , Reunification and privatization and rebuilding the many Germany politicians and Pope knowledge and involvements., The right wing Israeli Politicians recommending that Israel use Nuclear bomb on the Palestinian/Gaza.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Chairperson and Commissioners of the Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Commission Sworn in - Page 35 Empty Re: Chairperson and Commissioners of the Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Commission Sworn in

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:24 am

PORT MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF EASTERN & SOUTHERN AFRICA
https://www.pmaesa.org/about/

Port Management Association of Eastern and Southern Africa
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Management_Association_of_Eastern_and_Southern_Africa

https://www.facebook.com/PMAESAHQS/

https://issuu.com/outlookpublishing/docs/africa-outlook-issue-98/s/16799328

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:49 pm

UK government faces homelessness row as poverty grows
London, United Kingdom | November 9, 2023, Thursday @ 16:40 in World » GENERAL | By: AFP | Views: 498
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/view_news.php?id=19597&

Libération
Royaume-Uni : la controversée ministre de l'Intérieur Suella Braverman débarquée du gouvernement Sunak
Il y a 1 heure
https://www.liberation.fr/international/europe/royaume-uni-la-controversee-ministre-de-linterieur-suella-braverman-debarquee-du-gouvernement-sunak-20231113_MEM5DDKELZCEVD433KTZGZ7YZM/

Le Monde
David Cameron nommé aux affaires étrangères après le limogeage de Suella Braverman du ministère de l'intérieur ...
Il y a 59 minutes
https://www.lemonde.fr/international/article/2023/11/13/suella-braverman-ministre-de-l-interieur-britannique-ultraconservatrice-limogee-par-rishi-sunak-apres-plusieurs-polemiques_6199848_3210.html

The  Seychelles TRNUC, the very vast mount of issues from 1976 of the nation debacles they refused t listen, omit from their working. The people Communist, Democratic and others would have come to know and learn the systematic methodology the British use in their national politic and bilateral working then what get written as facts, experts and  history.

When it suited to use and abuse our community in exile for their daily politic and high corporate  and the get three glass of beer or curry chicken or some pork or sausage  and a merge Council existence - albite those for our com8n9ty who have learnt and become wise to the situation and prevailing working.

For the past 27 years and long before how we/I have worked brutish big politic,  business and market and Central banks and their Finance  ministers office  and other ministerial office then what they write in the media. From 14 hermitage house he very many important national development plans, Housing,  mega  building, railways and industrial project I have contributed to and been involved.

PM jJohnson   had wanted my person at all cost to  vanish disappear from Britain to even exist, Yet the narcissist person of his Office and the Covid. How he used and milked that SIROP program for his advantage - the Italians, the Albanian and and many other nations get labelled and incited for  their criminality,  yet the British government politicians,  they are as white and clean as grandma bedsheets./Linens.

The Johnson government forged an alliance with the Seychelles LDS government and there started the very ugliness of things. Nowhere is  this to be read. Yet and those who know what have been gong on in Islington the past 3 years. and the Wankalawan government. Mr Mario Rici, Mr corrias, President FA Rene and Sir James could never understand my person proper,  how come I can turn my back and walk away instead of fighting,

Our Seychelle community in Hounslow in creole speaking hey have come/learn to betray even their grandparents. What is the government of PM sunik all about  and the Indian Priminister knowledge and the USA and France. They have chosen to make me homeless and use apply highly abnormal psychological method to aggravate my situation. Yet in all their wisdom they ought to know and the very many past ugly fallouts. In endeavouring to destroy my person they are destroying their very nation and society and economy we have played a very important part in helping to build the past 27 years.

That County Court case was a right stitch up, setup those who care to study the details. The public and others will come to get to know/understand.

Sorry/excuse one of the most important reason for what took place in East Africa the deportations and banning of the greater Asian community not that the Africans were stupid or lazy,  within the Indian or Asian greater thinking and system  how they hold the African and black with contempt's. They have developed a very evil system and that system they brought it over to Britain and today is is at its peak,  the greater Asian society knowledge of the many important Asians in government are all abut. Their relation with the current Seychelles government.

Last edited by Sirop14 on Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:00 am

Today I met Anta, a 37 year old mother in the streets of Rome.
We shared a moment together.
Her story is one of human tragedy and survival. She left her country, Senegal 5 years ago, travelled to Tripoli- Libya. From Tripoli together with other migrants she took a boat to cross the dangerous sea in search of a better life. After several weeks at sea, she arrived on the island of Sicily - Italy. She saw death in her eyes. She felt the pain and sorrow of others. She saw 10 of her colleagues taken away by the sea.
She is now in Rome... on the streets… begging with her 4 months old son, Falo.
Anta has a residence permit.
She still has her dreams and hope for a better tomorrow..
I told her that i was from Seychelles and that I had visited her country, Senegal 23 years ago! She thanked me for spending a few moments to listen to her story.
I asked her for permission to put a post on my Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=853450056239322&set=a.450840329833632

4.30 am former President Faure - do you remember the post you , Seychelles media SBC and others published about this man on the street in Seychelles and out come. I shared this issue with a Pentecostal Priest in Dover yesterday the family is from Seychelles/Zanzibar and the mother was a Priest, I told him of your family origin in East Africa and Seychelles/the Faure of St Louis and my mothers side of the family and President FA Rene taking you and your brother in his government. After a very rainy/long afternoon at the leading Dover centre. -the 14 Hermitage House county court/Islington Council repossession after 27 years. . My Homeless situation/application and the forum thread I posted last night. His warning do not tell everything you know and have done, keep quiet. Because you posted that thread in Rome, The Seychelles long standing arcadia Italian relation, the Knight of Templar in Rome, the three pope and that SIROP program, the catholic church in Seychelles and that SIROP program. Other leading catholic organisations and that SIROP program. The many very big business in Italy , banking and politicians who have worked and benefited from that SIROP program. The Seychelles Italian Community in Monaco and Prince Rainier family, Mr Corrado corrias and Mr G Mario Ricci and that SIROP program, other Italian, Dr Maxime Ferrari and his son and daughter. . You initiated the TRNUC process and the horrible benchmark they used and applied against that SIROP program and my person. The final report and the next phase you and President Michel wrote to the TRNUC that SIROP program never existed. I never/do not have any land at Montagne Posee/ex Hermitte/Stiven , . It influenced importantly the situation and outcome of the Repossession court case and my current situation.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:52 am

https://allfamousbirthday.com/france-albert-rene/   November 16, 1935, The Facebook post and i Seychelles the FIU three days events   to assist  to assist with Beneficial Ownership registration that SIROP program   and other important national contribution and the hare, dislike and reject of the TRNUC our Plaints.  The old TRNUC  Commissioners, the new appointed authority to enforce the recommendations - the hate of my person. The thousands of individuals, officials and local, regional and international institutions who worked with former President FA Rene before 1976 until his death. The Seychellois are Christian believers and even Muslim - belief and values. Over the span of history/ages the who have come forward to help society and nations their fate  even among the church working the many good and bad priest the church stood and as such that Point Larue church in the face of the SIROP program.

For 27 years, the issues we worked at 14 Hermitage House from 1997, first with President FA Rene until he left government, in Opposition and death. In London, the many British government officials, parties and institutions, police, Intelligence,  Royal families,  ethnic communities knowledge, awareness, the Americans, the Russian, the Jews/Israelite, the Muslim communities, the Latin American, the EU, the UN, African Union, the Francophone and the Commonwealth, Vatican, Interfaith  and others.  How other communities, minority work their issues in London and other EU capitals, cities and Towns then what the main media get to write. For the like of the Seychelles TRNUC  only  what the main stream media write matters is the truth/facts.

Two months ago the issues of the repossession of 14 Hermitage House, those who inquired. The NEOM, buzzing changing geopolitical of the Arab world and the gulf politic, the Jews/Israelite propaganda and related politic and economic issues. The view that the Palestinian were getting a raw negative deal from the NEOM process, synergy, dynamics,. In London those who buzz. Next to he Hermitage House their is a house that rents out room, with our Thames Water issues had encountered a young female Palestinian  with her Luggage and I entered into greetings and conversation - she said she was on her way to Scotland to study economics,  she had lived close by for three months obviously had picked u a good deal of our issues along with others in the vicinity. Meaning whoever get her to lodge her  there/in contact or control - the message,  the Palestinian needed a more positive economic share of the NEOM debacles.

I have addressed the Sabbath/Saturday in Goldners Green with the Pentecostals in public,  the prayers and the Sunday morning the news,  Hamas had started a military operation in Israel and the consequences - former President Fa Rene have done a great deal to support the Palestinian and Mr Arafat and others. That SIROP program with the leading entities of Israel in the USA  and their politics  Islington the Town Hall and Council very aware and knowledge of our issues. Not just the horror of the Hamas action - 14,000 killed meanwhile and the spineless UN  - the reason President FA Rene and my person did not enter into working that SIROP program with them over the many years. Some of the very big scandals, corruptions issues.

Two very explosive issues those in UK starting the process to take the Israelite before the ICC and those Jewish entities then 1987/88 to formulate the ICC existence, the American, the Maxwell family, the Beloff, the Goldsmith, then Holocaust people alive and the hope of compensations and restitution across that SIROP program. Ken Livingstone and his people, the Trade Union, Scargill, the NGO and the Thatcher people, those ruling today.  Former PM Cameron taking over form PM Blair knew everything about that SIROP program and its many complexities, the Soviet, the Arab, the Chinese, the African Union, Latin America and the EU, France, Italy,  and hence Britexit. He knew the important Israel/Palestinian issues, workings and their consequences. That SIROP program in the Indian Ocean, the British/US regional politics - how PM Johnson butchered that SIROP program and the big why.

Suddenly all those voting an opposing that the ICC get to address the Israelite unparalleled military and political position, the destructions and killing of so many. In the House of Commons the vote and the labour party getting their face smeared with custard. Why custard, they all knew of the issues of Hermitage house, many  have known of past terrible fallouts and consequences - the busting of the labour party,  changes. It could have all been avoided. There are people and individuals with vast resources and highly paid.  There will be consequences and this is just the beginning of the mega mess to come.

I both instance this effect the very twisted nd very terrible British Justice as those Commissioners  applied the same benchmark with that SIROP program plaint. The very challenging question why President Fa Rene started that coup d'état,  for those really concern with Justice working. In Seychelles today what we see and those managing the due Justice process and impacts and consequences.

UK government challenged over ICC inquiry into Israel’s conduct
https://www.theguardian.com/law/2023/nov/12/uk-government-challenged-over-icc-inquiry-into-israels-conduct

Arab-Islamic summit urges ICC prosecutor to ‘complete investigation into war crimes’ against Palestinians
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/arab-islamic-summit-urges-icc-prosecutor-to-complete-investigation-into-war-crimes-against-palestinians/3051173

Starmer suffers biggest revolt of leadership over Gaza ceasefire
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao6RA53BNd0

Brave Labour MPs have voted with their conscience. Where is Keir Starmer’s?
Owen Jones
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2023/nov/15/brave-labour-mps-have-voted-with-their-conscience-where-is-keir-starmers

Behind the scenes: How the Israel-Hamas truce deal came together
Here’s how the negotiations involving Israel, Hamas, Qatar, the US and Egypt unfolded.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/22/behind-the-scenes-how-did-the-israel-hamas-truce-deal-unfold

Friday 24/11/23 - the above article and in Seychelles the three former TRNUC Commissioners and our thread about republic of Ireland incident and the Court/Islington repossession issues. The above Hostage issues are importantly linked. Goldners Green and the Mossad Head, he must know that we would not dare publish what did not take place namely those form the Pentecostal community  who prayed in the public square of Goldners Green and after Sabbath those walking by from the synagogue and homes, the Police. The Muslim person at the square.

Today the situation,  part of the contents of 14 Hermitage House stored in Kent and the other part with the council yet to decide. This created a very unstable concoction of dynamic and situation. It can trigger other situation and issues. Yet the TRNUC ex officials approach and position.

Are the Americans ready for another Iraq?
Netanyahu is taking advantage of the war in Gaza to push the United States into a direct confrontation with Iran.

Sultan Barakat
Professor in Conflict and Humanitarian Studies at Qatar Foundation’s Hamad Bin Khalifa University and an Honorary Professor of the University of York
https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/11/23/are-the-americans-ready-for-another-iraq

Last edited by Sirop14 on Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:07 pm

The above thread this Saturday, consequences. Seven Sabbath/Saturday ago for concern of the reposseing of 14 Hermitage House those we had engage into prayers. The two catholic local church, the Adventist and Pentecostals/Evangelical, Jehovah Witness. Islington Council refusal to listen and the consequences this Saturday Israel army in Gaza and the killings and what is to come.

That SIROP program of 1986/87, the Israel and its diaspora, the 10 lost tribes, the Palestinians, the Arbs nations and the Cold war Communist ideology. In /from Seychelles we had several priest who had studied at the Catholic Seminar, Switzerland - Lausanne. what they knew of Communism, Cold War and why that SIROP program interfaith important aspects/component - not the United Nation version of Refugee Return Program. The horror going on in Palestine. The very dirty politics. Include Bishop Felix Paul.

We/I have written that to engage the issues of Communist change in Seychelles , the USSR, East Europe, Africa, Latin America, Africa - we had engaged the then functioning Huguenots communities and their respective values and belief, historic values, heritages in Britain, France, the USA, South African South America - the Cold war 1986/87, the Baptist, the origin of the Adventist church their role in that SIROP program 1986/87, then deny. We had also engaged the Maltese Templar order, the issues of their Cross and the cross of the Huguenots and others. The important impact of that interfaith component of the SIROP program on South Africa Apartheid change unlike the Seychelles TRNUC who Bishop Desmond Tutu go the South African TRNUC to dedicate a special time, part of the Commission to study and hear of the role of the Church, faith and belief into the post Apartheid politic and out come, in Seychelles the TRNUC it judge the Seychelles were mongrels, imbecilic, pagans, no faith people and do not know of God and religious politic and its purpose and impacts, hence what they had reported a history and facts - the forthcoming church service for the late SNM Leader at the cathedral church in Seychelles.

Today in Seychelles the current president his faith and church affiliation and impacts on our national politic and nation and his denial that such interfaith network ever existed yet he praise the interfaith working of Bishop Dismount Tutu in the South African politic.

Around Hermitage House the 4 churches and for 27 years the very complex and complicated interfaith issues we have worked and consequences, include Muslims and Orthodox. The big question is what next - what will be the impacts on interfaith and religion across the world, include Britain. Ireland, Scotland.

We will be adding four links, the Huguenot history and origin, the [protestant/reformed church, the Miller and the Adventist movement,

https://www.huguenotfellowship.org/history

https://www.huguenotsofspitalfields.org/huguenot-names/

Protestantism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism

William Miller (preacher)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Miller_(preacher)

Seventh-day Adventist Church
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh-day_Adventist_Church#:~:text=The%20denomination%20grew%20out%20of,high%20regard%20by%20the%20church.
Faith in Reconciliation in South Africa: insights from the
https://www.otago.ac.nz/__data/assets/pdf_file/0028/331786/emeritus-professor-piet-meiring-faith-and-reconciliation-insights-from-the-south-african-experience-106231.pdf

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Chairperson and Commissioners of the Truth, Reconciliation and National Unity Commission Sworn in - Page 35 Empty Große Teile des EU-Parlaments wehren sich gegen Mercosur-Pläne

Post  Sirop14 Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:53 pm

Große Teile des EU-Parlaments wehren sich gegen Mercosur-Pläne
Bis zum Jahresende will die Europäische Kommission das umstrittene Mercosur-Abkommen unter Dach und Fach bringen. Jetzt wenden sich Linke und Grüne in Brüssel gegen die Verhandlungsstrategie.
Von Michael Sauga, Brüssel
20.11.2023, 07.54 Uhr
https://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/mercosur-grosse-teile-des-eu-parlaments-wehren-sich-gegen-plaene-der-eu-kommission-a-8caa5653-6121-46ac-9a14-154993b9e2b4

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:01 pm

Kronprinzessin statt König: Warum Victoria von Schweden und nicht Carl Gustaf die Rede im Bundestag hielt
Aktualisiert am 20.11.2023, 14:49 Uhr
https://web.de/magazine/unterhaltung/adel/schweden-royals/kronprinzessin-koenig-victoria-schweden-carl-gustaf-rede-bundestag-hielt-38885332

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:35 am

We/I have not been able to follow the 2024 Budget /the money allocated for the continuation of the TRNUC work/recommendations. Ongoing situations/fallouts of  14 Hermitage House.

The recent 52 Anniversary celebration of the UAE in Seychelles - nobody dared mention the important art/role of that SIROP program in changing the UAE economic woes, politic and nation from 1986/87. Had the TRNUC done their Job somebody would have been able to remind those Ministers and others  hey, what  about these.

As per President F A Rene, Sir James, her majesty the Queen and others we were/are not given to write long articles, make videos, join online debates on topic we are concern with. The recent BRICS and from 2008, the debacles and issues of BRICS from that former address.  The important person of Prince Salman and his nation resources in diplomacy,  economic,  intelligence and military - manner they go about in assessing and concluding the relevancy and importance of that former above address and BRICS. Over the past 12 months the issues with Seychelles government of President WAnkalawan/bilateral.

To remind the world the purchase of Prince Salman of the most expensive palace in France the NEOM debacles/now Saudi Arabia joining the Brics. I have written to him personally  requesting that he grant me a place in the NEOM region to office aspects of that SIROP program instead. His dialogue with Seychelles government and the Saudi Embassy in London.

To a great extent the NEOM thematic which bought about the special relation developing between the Arab wold and Israel nd the Palestinians being completely marginalized that cause the 7th October Hamas/Israel war.  Hamas stated that its attack was in response to the blockade of the Gaza Strip, the expansion of illegal Israeli settlements, rising Israeli settler violence and recent escalations. Former President FA Rene/Sir James diplomacy via that SIROP program and the Palestinians, former Kilburn and now Hermitage House.  In Seychelles the Minister for Interior approach and involvement and the very unsavoury outcome of the Council reposseing. It is not normal had I to go on a pubic show and explain that an entity like that SIROP program based/house at the former address doing/contributing so much and yet the utterly messy office and related management.  The NEOM and BRICS issue will never be the same again. The respond and approach of those from BRICS like/as they have done with that SIROP program for many years and the TRNUC reporting it never existed.

I read all the comments form Mr  Peter Bonte thread on Facebook about selling plants in the Market etc. This nation of ours called Seychellois.

Seychelles currently host/20/30% of the world Crypto exchanges the big why and yet the national budget and the law firms and the government . horrible Ministers who have lived in Britain heir attitude towards our contributions to the Nation. Binance was and is among the leading and first global Crypto exchange that set out their technological development creating and alternative global financial and market system.  That SIROP program and the mighty China and its leading politicians knowledge and economic development and innovations and among them Binance how from its early days it worked closely with that SIROP program synergy,  mechanism and leverage capacity and as such we have covered very many changes, again  saying very minimum. However, the USA high authorities nd regulatory, the USA embassy in London t the start of the first repossession case and tph lawyers Miles and Partners - the Price of Bitcoin  and by the end of the trial/court case   Bitcoin had slump down to USD 12, 000.  Of course the USA would be out to destroy such entity and those in Britain. Events and development at Binance.

Extract guardian article

""The Canadian citizen, known by his initials CZ, was born in the Chinese coastal province of Jiangsu, north of Shanghai, and followed his academic father to Canada when he was 12. He graduated in computer science from Montreal’s McGill University and then worked in programming systems for the Tokyo Stock Exchange and Bloomberg.

Zhao moved to Shanghai in 2005, where he founded a high-frequency trading platform. It was, appropriately, his participation in a poker game in that city in 2013 that led to the creation of Binance. He was drawn into a conversation about bitcoin – the cornerstone currency of the crypto market – and Binance was founded four years later.

Binance rode the crypto boom in the ensuing years. At one point, Zhao’s wealth was estimated at just under $100bn, according to Bloomberg, although that has since fallen by three-quarters to a still sizeable $23bn.

The exchange continues to operate – under new chief executive Richard Teng, its former head of regional markets – and Zhao remains wealthy enough to, as he wrote on Tuesday, do “some passive investing” and be a “minority token/shareholder in startups”. ""

Its CEO is well aware of our financial situation and the efforts to launch our own SIROP crypto/coin other individuals I have been in contact with working with Binance - the big question  how will things progress.

At the BRICS recent gathering those who had expected a more clear indication on the New BRICS currency and financial system surrounding it . That 14 Hermitage House when it existed helped these participating in the BRICS to formulate their policy.

27/11/23 We spent some 5 hours yesterday studying the BRICS Russian office Crypto token, equally researched the African managed/in existence platform since 2020 BRICS BC, the value at 26.00 USD. We studied the working, exchanges were they are listed some near 900 tokens/coins. This morning yet again the British media article of possible 15 year jail for the former Binance CEO. Our experience for some 48 years with the USA Financial and Regulatory authority - To remind everybody the global economic/financial debacles which s the start of BRICS in 2008 The question to ask how much are they dumping on him for the BRICS token creation using Binamce Crypto ecosystem. Since the war started between Russia and Ukraine very little information is coming out of their development. This is vital for the successful development of BRICS token development.

Then in Germany they have a very dynamic government and industrial/national crypto ecosystem. What their media writes compared to the British media.

Last edited by Sirop14 on Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:13 am

Where is/are those who manage Intelligence. In the first court case for Islington reposseing we stated to Lawyer Miles and Partners and the One Pump Court Barristers in writing copies to the many relevant ant responsible parties., that there will be fallout in Ireland both Ireland and beyond when the Council reposes 14 Hermitage House, on our forums, the second court case and the Irish person we met at the Islington Housing sharing our story and the many Irish political parties we have email . The important role that SIROP program from Kilburn 1986/87, those form Ireland who helped contributed to writing that SIROP program and the leading USA politicians Caple court country Club, the Good Friday issues, many EU linking issue and the negotiation for Northern Ireland to exit EU.

Then we have the Seychelles government many linking issues with both Republic and Northern Ireland and our connections in the USA and Australia.

When you have a mechanism or entity that have impute in a nation every complex system , economy, finance and politic, culture for 38 years - you destroy that system and mechanisms there will be consequences. That horrible horrible Seychelles TRNUC and their logic and benchmark. The Australia and USA Irish community call for accountability from the former TRNUC Chair Person. The media and politicians explanations and other high public persons and the EU.

BBC
Dublin riot live updates: More than 30 arrests after night of disorder
4 hours ago
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-67512628

ITV News
Friday morning's Northern Ireland news headlines | ITV News
1 hour ago
https://www.itv.com/news/utv/2023-11-24/friday-mornings-northern-ireland-news-headlines

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:18 pm

The above thread on Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland  - Irish politic linked to former 14 Hermitage House.

This week there have ben half a dozen of prominent death/departure from the world stage and the way the media, experts and politicians and authorities explain this, attribute them.
OF relevancy the Person of former President Carter and that SIROP program and the TRNUC denial. From 1991 the issues of Dr Henry Kissinger and that SIROP program, President Fa Rene, the White House and its Service, the Gulf War issues and Afghanistan. The Israeli government an d Service and some of the very prominent Jewish person and entity we worked with that SIROP program, its original conception, the compensation for the Jewish people and the Seychelles exiles compensation , the mega global finance issues linked. The 250,000 to leave USSR the TRNUC deny.

Like that Minister for Interior of President  Macron those who know and ought to know. Some terrible things happened , the Gilet Jaune knowledge.

We then have the person of chancellor former Darling and the formation of the Blair government, how much we share and worked with his government and high officials , President Mancham, Rene and Michel knowledge, yet the TRNUC these never happened.

I have had to access the in storage contents of former 14 Hermitage House and the fallout yet again.

To note the swearing of the New Court of Appeal Judge from Mauritius and Srilanka. In the case of the Judge from Mauritius, the major disparity between Seychelles and Mauritius Justice capacity, Resources and manpower and expertise. I made it a point beside my children mother origin to share and inform the Mauritius Justice of some of the issues with that Seychelles failed TRNUC towards the SIROP Plain and my person. Had I to seek redress in the Mauritius Court and some/certain in Seychelles have done.

Our address to the TRNUC copy to the International Justice, EU and the African Court. This situation is becoming very difficult and those trying to help find a place to stay will not understand if those we have worked with in the past 28 years refuse and deny everything.

We will post and edit later.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Dec 01, 2023 9:23 am

COP28 UAE: 'Loss and Damage Fund' is a landmark - but it's taken 32 years just to get here
Wealthy nations contributed nearly $300m to the fund - which will compensate poorer nations for losses from floods and crop failures triggered by climate change.
https://news.sky.com/story/cop28-uae-loss-and-damage-fund-is-a-landmark-but-its-taken-32-years-just-to-get-here-13020030

Reading the above news 30/12/23 - many, most of those who were involved in writing that SIOP program 1986/87 no more and their associates and office etc. This  include  the current UAE Emir. Those alive like vice President Al Gore , the Rainbow Worrier people/activist, Green Peace 1986 to 1991.
5 years after that program was written and then UN , EU the USA and other nations high officials, the first Gulf War Mega damages to the environment. We had been part of  those who had voiced and advocated for accountability and due justice and the respond, those who wanted to hang my person. Then Sir James Mancham and FA Rene. Those African governments involved with us in that SIROP program. We had address the issues of global economic and political change can cause major environmental climatic impacts, phenomena's. Then President F Mitterrand. The Russian and the Germans.

George Bush administration January 20, 1989, and ended on January 20, 1993. His view on what cause environmental fallout, particular the first Gulf War. President Clinton not being mentioned his administration and Vice president very pro active climate and environment politic and the debacles of his very election and that SIROP program. Why Germany Belin was chose to host the first UN Climate conference. Again Seychelles and the Indian Ocean 1995 and Germany, That program role in Germany reunification, the Privatization of Germany Economy East Germany and the Compensation issues. Sir James Mancham very much engaged/involved. We had been residing at Caple le fern in the Mobile office ex Society General de Eaux, Vincci ex Channel tunnel construction. Today the Seychelles President address and again no mention of the fist CoP and the big why and the politic that bought it about that SIROP program in 1991 the Gulf War and the Bush Senior administration then the Clinton. The Balkan Wars and devastation's impacts in question, Afghanistan. The UAE with all its very vast resources today and wealth, the issues of our heraldic /heraldic leveraging the new Jumeriah development the Emir and everybody choose to forget, this so call new world they are building.

Had the Seychelles TRNUC allowed us t be heard such global burning issues would have been address, mentioned and then we get those from the Commissioner in their infernal wisdom concluded  that program never existed. Then Conservative government of John Major. Vatican was awake of he Issues too.

$300 million is a very small amount to battel  the enormous damaged.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:48 am

UK drops plans to hand Chagos Islands back to Mauritius
Grant Shapps intends to scrap the Foreign Office’s ‘Cyprus-style’ deal to end British ownership of the islands

By
Tony Diver,
US EDITOR
1 December 2023 • 5:19pm
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/12/01/uk-drop-plan-to-hand-chagos-islands-back-mauritius/

The breakup/repossession of 14 Heritage House contributed to the PM Sunk government reset and the coming to office of former PM Cameron. What he and his government knew of that SIROP program after toking over from PM Blair. That SIROP program leveraging his government coalition with the Liberal. hat got him onto big problem with the Britexit debacle and that SIROP core program and his exiting politic.

For 28 years from 14 Hermitage House we have supported and contribute to the Chagos debacles our address to the relevant high parties the consequences when they breakup and repossess 14 hermitage House it is in our Curt address and now this development. Seychelles Court of Appeal getting its first Mauritian female Judge. Again the Onus fall on the Seychelles TRNUC Bishop Wong and those form Mauritius involved in the TRNUC and the SIROP Plaint.

I wrote and informed Mr Bancoult of the issues, development at 14 Hermitage House.

The mega mess will get worse/fallout

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:00 pm

Saturday 2/12/23 - First Advent, beside the Mauritius Beau Bassin SDA Church, Vienna and for a long tom Innsbruck Adventist church. This first Advent  the demise of former Dr Henry Kissinger. His Friendship with former first Seychelles President Mancham., his government 1976.

In Seychelles the swearing of the first Mauritian female Judge at the Court of Appeal.

My/our first Advent 1986, my former wife family /business and village, Innsbruck,  they did not have a Church at least did not know them. Bill Jackson and Tante Flavie. The decision to leave Seychelles for exile, leaving family , friends and dreams behind. Then Cold War 1976  and then Dr Henry Kissinger,  American diplomat, political scientist, geopolitical consultant, and politician who served as United States secretary of state and national security advisor in the presidential administrations of Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford between 1969 and 1977.[4] Of Course Judge Stiven knew of him, the Nixon Administration. Events in East Africa, the BIOT, Seychelles then and elsewhere Cold War, the USAF facilities.

In 1976 our first Christmas in Tirol they had a historic snow fall  and those who say they are experts in climatic and environment issues/science - love to hear their explanation/view what phenomena cause this.

Later in Vienna Dr Kerisky government and prof Dr Michael Hofmann,  the Vienna Interdisciplinary Management Institute/. The EEF of Prof Swab Again the Indian Ocean , Gulf Region and Africa, Asia nd the USSR and China. Researching the topic of an Indian Ocean Industrial Investment Promotion Centre - President Rene taking the core idea to formulate the Indian Ocean Commission,. We never got to publish the back  ground,  those high personalities involved and views.

The many subsequent Military attempts to change Seychelles by force.  Come 1985 the assassination of the Opposition Leader,  Mr Gérard Hoarea and we writing that SIROP program,  the many who impute with us including Dr Henry Kissinger and the big why,   then the TRNUC said/reported it never existed. It required that we have due knowledge and experience, capacity. President Fa Rene had to know and be involved in a very great deal nobody to this day knowledge and the only dirt they have publish at the TRNUC.   The massive amount of information involved and its management and communication.

Given the CoP28 above thread - how much the person of Dr Henry Kissinger have known about that SIROP program and the Gulf Nations, their high personalities involved and the UAE.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:14 pm

Ukraine: Ex-Präsident Poroschenko darf das Land nicht verlassen und beschuldigt Selenskyj
Der ehemalige ukrainische Präsident Poroschenko wollte am Freitag nach Polen fahren. Doch er sei daran gehindert worden. War es ein politisch motivierter Versuch, seine Arbeit zu behindern?

Author - Federica Matteoni
Federica Matteoni
02.12.2023 | aktualisiert am 03.12.2023 - 07:30 Uhr
https://www.berliner-zeitung.de/news/ukraine-petro-poroschenko-ehemaliger-praesident-darf-ukraine-nicht-verlassen-und-beschuldigt-selenskyj-li.2164614

n-tv NACHRICHTEN
Wegen Treffen mit Orban?: Ukraine hindert Ex-Präsident Poroschenko an Ausreise - n-tv.de
Vor 20 Stunden
https://www.n-tv.de/politik/Ukraine-hindert-Ex-Praesident-Poroschenko-an-Ausreise-article24574417.html

tagesschau.de
Ukraine: Ex-Präsident Poroschenko an Ausreise gehindert
Vor 19 Stunden
https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/europa/ukraine-poroschenko-120.html

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:55 am

The explosive claims from bombshell book that's rocked the Spanish royals: Queen Letizia is accused of 'cheating on her first husband with a newsroom colleague' while author alleges King Juan Carlos 'urged his son to get a divorce'
'Letizia & I: What Secrets Is Queen Letizia Hiding?' hit shelves in Spain last month
Read More: Spanish royals rocked by claims by Queen Letizia's ex-brother-in-law that he had a romantic relationship with her before marrying her sister
By LYDIA HAWKEN and GERARD COUZENS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 14:59, 5 December 2023 | UPDATED: 15:10, 5 December 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12827055/queen-letizia-bombshell-book-revelations-cheating-husband-divorce.html

Seychelles' judges meet with President Ramkalawan to discuss future plans and challenges
Victoria, Seychelles | December 5, 2023, Tuesday @ 14:51 in National » GENERAL | By: Sedrick Nicette Edited By: Betymie Bonnelame | Views: 1518
http://www.seychellesnewsagency.com/view_news.php?id=19732&

In our Court counter plaint for the 14 Hermitage House Repossession we address the court of the Royal related issues which may/will be impacted by the breakup and reposseing of the place and the number of fallouts in instance very grave and concerning.

The news of  the Spanish Royal Family mega mess. The author of the book reside/works  in London, the Spanish embassy and the Spanish community knowledge of 14 Hermitage House the past 28 years and the many issues and topics we have worked and influenced and contributed too. Seychelles/Mauritius Bilateral relation with Spain and our EU Bilateral workings and that SIROP program. Had the TRNUC listened and done their work such grave concerns would have come out, get addressed and the need for managing in a more professional way, dignify way the issues of 14 Hermitage House whatever the Seychelle larger Community thinks, stand point. The consequences for the Spanish royal family will be grave - Not to forget that the coverup of the Al Fayad and Princes Diana death,  the criminal and market benchmark those used then to promote the Spain Gibraltar Tunnel at the time of their death, the mega stannic rave and it consequences. Then everybody know and remember nothing it /they never took place.

We have address the Justice working/benchmark in this relation since the writing of that SIROP program,  be your British,  US, French and other respectable Justice system. That SIROP program contributed to very many aspects of Justice process development and legal procedures etc.,  and Judicial communication  in bracket and they again the mass of information that/which get share with the party or parties in question and then nobody remembers and they were never shared.  The EU Justice system coming to grip with this aspect of, due benchmark,

The breakup of 14 Hermitage House like/as  it is having terrible impacts on  other world important issues/developments it will affect and impacts how the justice of Seychelles and Mauritius management,  works.

This include  respective nations national assembly and parliaments.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:06 pm

Le Figaro
Élection présidentielle américaine : sans Trump, «je ne suis pas sûr que je me présenterais» en 2024, admet Biden
Il y a 16 heures
https://www.lefigaro.fr/international/sans-trump-je-ne-suis-pas-sur-que-je-me-presenterais-en-2024-dit-biden-20231205

BFMTV
Présidentielle 2024: sans Donald Trump, Joe Biden n'est "pas sûr" qu'il se serait présenté
Il y a 15 heures
https://www.bfmtv.com/international/amerique-nord/etats-unis/joe-biden-n-est-pas-sur-de-se-representer-sans-la-presence-de-donald-trump-a-la-presidentielle-de-2024_AD-202312051012.html

franceinfo
Sans la candidature de Donald Trump à la présidentielle de 2024, Joe Biden concède : "Je ne suis pas sûr que je me ...
Il y a 9 heures
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/usa/presidentielle/donald-trump/etats-unis-sans-la-candidature-de-donald-trump-je-ne-suis-pas-sur-que-je-me-presenterais-a-l-election-presidentielle-de-2024-concede-joe-biden_6226107.html

L'Iran condamne les États-Unis à payer 50 milliards de dollars pour l'assassinat du général Qassem Soleimani
Par Le Figaro avec AFP
Publié il y a 5 heures, mis à jour il y a 4 heures
https://www.lefigaro.fr/international/l-iran-condamne-les-etats-unis-a-payer-50-milliards-de-dollars-pour-l-assassinat-du-general-qassem-soleimani-20231206

The Monster of lies -Seychelles TRNUC guilt. Those who control the media the untold/publish version the public do not know and must not know. The Pentecostal brother and sister did not pray enough /they are very charismatic. Seychelles government control media.
Those who are inventing - yet in their great wisdom, Power capacity, financial resources, Manpower. Inquire of President Obama how the USA Embassy moved from their old Location. The issues played out at the 14 Hermitage House.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:03 am

Seychelles : l’état d’urgence décrété après une explosion et des inondations
L’île de Mahe subit de graves dégâts en raison d’intempéries. Ces difficultés se cumulent avec une déflagration survenue dans un dépôt d’explosifs.

Par Le Parisien avec AFP
Le 7 décembre 2023 à 09h16, modifié le 7 décembre 2023 à 09h47
https://www.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/seychelles-letat-durgence-decrete-apres-une-explosion-et-des-inondations-07-12-2023-PKYMEYZEARARPEFC3ZLMZXWSYU.php

BFMTV
Seychelles: le gouvernement déclare l'état d'urgence après une explosion et des inondations
Il y a 1 heure
François Blanchard
https://www.bfmtv.com/international/afrique/seychelles-le-gouvernement-declare-l-etat-d-urgence-apres-une-explosion-et-des-inondations_AD-202312070310.html

Le Dauphiné Libéré
Seychelles. Le gouvernement déclare l'état d'urgence après une explosion et des inondations
Il y a 2 heures
https://www.ledauphine.com/environnement/2023/12/07/le-gouvernement-declare-l-etat-d-urgence-apres-une-explosion-et-des-inondations

Mediapart
Seychelles: état d'urgence après une explosion et des inondations
Il y a 2 heures
Tous les articles
https://www.mediapart.fr/journal/fil-dactualites/071223/seychelles-etat-d-urgence-apres-une-explosion-et-des-inondations

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:06 am

Les Seychelles en état d'urgence après une explosion et des inondations
https://lexpress.mu/s/les-seychelles-en-etat-durgence-apres-une-explosion-et-des-inondations-529485

BBC
Seychelles declares state of emergency after huge explosion
2 hours ago
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-67622512

The Telegraph
Seychelles declares emergency after explosion and flooding
3 hours ago
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/12/07/seychelles-declares-emergency-after-explosion-and-flooding/

CNN
State of emergency in Seychelles as massive explosion causes chaos
3 hours ago
Nimi Princewill and Jessie Gretener
https://edition.cnn.com/2023/12/07/africa/seychelles-state-of-emergency-explosion-intl/index.html

Al Jazeera English
Seychelles declares state of emergency after flood and explosion
3 hours ago
All coverage
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/7/seychelles-declares-state-of-emergency-after-flood-and-explosion

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/24979270/seychelles-explosion-state-of-emergency/

DER SPIEGEL
Seychellen: Sprengstoffexplosion auf der Hauptinsel - DER SPIEGEL
Vor 12 Stunden
https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/seychellen-sprengstoffexplosion-auf-der-hauptinsel-a-ca90147f-5cb5-4946-961a-f75389445fc0

WEB.DE News
Explosion im Urlaubsparadies: Seychellen rufen Notstand aus
Vor 6 Stunden
https://web.de/magazine/panorama/explosion-urlaubsparadies-seychellen-rufen-notstand-38944758

FAZ - Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung
Sprengstofflager auf den Seychellen explodiert: Ausnahmezustand ausgerufen
Vor 11 Stunden
https://www.faz.net/aktuell/gesellschaft/ungluecke/sprengstofflager-auf-den-seychellen-explodiert-ausnahmezustand-ausgerufen-19366856.html

t-online
Seychellen | Explosion in Sprengstofflager – mindestens 66 Verletzte
Vor 3 Stunden
https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten/panorama/id_100298016/seychellen-explosion-in-sprengstofflager-mindestens-66-verletzte.html

Last edited by Sirop14 on Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:39 pm

SBC LIVE | LIVE PRESS STATEMENT FROM PRESIDENT WAVEL RAMKALAWAN - 07.12.2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt0FUONxcos

SBC | LIVE - NEWS -07.12.2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0OXVCDkjmI

SBC LIVE | SBC 1PM NEWS - 07.12.2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N5whupjjGI

TF1 INFO
VIDÉO - Seychelles : les images de l'énorme déflagration dans un entrepôt d'explosifs
Il y a 19 heures
Henr

TF1 INFO
VIDÉO - Seychelles : les images de l'énorme déflagration dans un entrepôt d'explosifs
Il y a 19 heures
Henri Dreyfus, Julien Cressens et Manon STAVELOT

franceinfo
Seychelles : l'état d'urgence déclaré après des inondations et une explosion, qui a fait au moins 66 blessés
Il y a 22 heures

Sud Ouest
66 blessés dans l'explosion d'un entrepôt, 2 morts après des inondations : les Seychelles en état d'urgence
Il y a 19 heures

20 Minutes
Seychelles : Une explosion et des inondations ravagent l'archipel
Il y a 20 heures
i Dreyfus, Julien Cressens et Manon STAVELOT

franceinfo
Seychelles : l'état d'urgence déclaré après des inondations et une explosion, qui a fait au moins 66 blessés
Il y a 22 heures
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/afrique/seychelles/les-seychelles-declarent-l-etat-d-urgence-apres-une-explosion-et-des-inondations_6228396.html

Sud Ouest
66 blessés dans l'explosion d'un entrepôt, 2 morts après des inondations : les Seychelles en état d'urgence
Il y a 19 heures
https://www.sudouest.fr/international/66-blesses-dans-l-explosion-d-un-entrepot-2-morts-apres-des-inondations-les-seychelles-en-etat-d-urgence-17736995.php

[size=13]We want to address the TRNUC Commissioners, the International Justice and Judiciary, they have copy of the court email and lawyers, Barristers email, the UNHCR, the ICC, the Seychelles government , African Union, the EU instance and high officials , the USA, China, Russia, the Irish politicians, France. That 14 Hermitage have taken part and been involved in very many global major incidents and the fallout's the past 28 years and outcome.

In President Wavel address to the nation that we must  all rally as Seychellois to help and contribute and support. I have been posting the issues and concern of the repossession of 14 Hermitage house, to the British court and justice and police ,  what can happen  an d the president, the National Assembly,  the Seychelles embassy, the former Seychelles Commissioner of police  Bonnelam, families and Seychelles Community in London, Islington and Hounslow for hep and support with that repossession - had they those come forward and help our situation and to day the many terrible fallout would not have happened and this very terrible and historic incidents in Seychelles. The point to stress the President  Address at the COP28, my adrs of the issues of the first CoP in Berlin , the Bush Senor administration,  the Clinton and Al Gore- The president Refuse to listen and the buzz is that Seychelles government played a key role destroying the 14 Hermitage House, then what the media get told and the nations. The involvement of the Minister for interior.

9/12/23  The police/Government raid on former Mr Mukesh valabjji, president Rene residence and the files they took away the private notes. Sir James Mancham alive, Minister Hodoul and many others, the Central bank, the year 1997./98/99 the privatization process in Germany, the Treuhand, in former USSR, East Europe, in Seychelles and South Africa, those big business from the USA, Europe to get in the privatization process, the big bank and financial institutions the Plan/promise of setting aside money for compensations and then President FA Rene and that SIROP program concept part to privatization Seychelles economy the hotels etc. Te UN knowledge . We had to be actively involved and engaged - lawyer Mrs Valabhji and Mr Mukesh and those in the government who knew and have known then deny they only inherited a busted economy. In France, Germany, Britain, Italy at EU level and the South African who worked the issue with us. Civil Construction Company Limited (CCCL) was privatized on the 1st November 1998 and has been moving forward since. The new management has only adopted the company’s name from its predecessor and since then has been restructuring its workforce, implementing new products and continuously upgrading all plants and equipments to meet increasing demand.

The Editor - the era of president Michel - our contribution to setting up a Forensic division in the Seychelles Police and how they functioned - yet, in greater part it was to work the complex and fallout of that SIROP program. That former quarry belonged to the Parkar Family, the Old Seychelles family who owned the lands and as well as the SIM today premise and SIM important contributions to building, providing the due knowledge, capacity and management to building the Perseverance Economic ecosystem and environment, the person of Mrs Janique Bru under President FA Rene government. . Yet at the TRNUC hearings nobody referred to the Forensic policing aspects. The emphasis instead. Now the government is calling on outside Forensic expertise to find out what happened. In Seychelles the Insurance and the H Savy Insurance they represents SGS and they have unique capacity and expertise world wide in Forensic policing investigation science and management discipline.

This Saturday - via the capacity of that SIROP dynamic/synergy we help contributed that such social platform like Facebook come to exist and hence it use. When we address, share something with you this is not to become famous. It is a way of working and networking from an NGO prospective. The Politicians like the labeled the economy when they took it over form the Faure government Kales Kasse. The much unfounded conclusion whey will arrive at like the TRNUC/ important faulty was/is the TRNUC - the recommendation by the National Assembly will they adhere,> I have also talked and told members of our community in London and former Police deputy Commissioner Ron Bonnelam ex UK Central Bank Security . on this account we wrote to the Court and copy to the many relevant instance of what may and will happen two years ago. The AG have copy, Lawyer Pardiwalla have copy, the EU office in Mauritius, the Russian, other law firms in Mauritius because Mauritius company have also made big loss too. - this terrible incident is a great deal to do with certain high parties, the resources that Seychelles government have, other ways of making them pay/compensate. Meanwhile. 
[/size]

Last edited by Sirop14 on Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:36 pm

I have listened watched the 8pm news. Comments and point of view, hence what we are about to write. The purpose and objectivity of ant TRNUC per say. Seychelles, the government and those so call expert they will bring in to investigate and their reporting.

Refer to our Forum about the payers at Goldners green with the Pentecostal and the next day 7/11/23 outcome. The current UN Secretary General got elected to some extend the dynamic and synergy, of that 14 Hermitage House, now that it has be destroyed/broken up many of those official election/elected, associated will encounter challenges and difficulties in the term of office and manner they deliver. The article of
-

Al Jazeera English
Israel’s war on Gaza: Can Guterres’s use of UN’s Article 99 bring peace?
9 hours ago
Farazi Saber
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/7/israels-war-on-gaza-can-guterress-use-of-uns-article-99-bring-peace

The Times of Israel
US envoy refrains from offering stance on Guterres's invocation of rare UN charter clause aimed at Gaza ceasefire
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/us-envoy-refrains-from-offering-stance-on-guterress-invocation-of-rare-un-charter-clause-aimed-at-gaza-ceasefire/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:10 am

Please refer to the three comments we made at the Independent paper Facebook page. (my grandson in Canada decorating the family tree on a step ladder, my daughter/grandson Mother,  is the cousin of former SIM CEO,  Mrs Janique Bru, compelled me in part to write this comment)

We do no get to read Today publications on the catastrophic incident, explosion  nor the Independent paper or the US paper, in spite of SBC new building resources the standard of providing quality news contents, nobody have mentioned they have published some kind of audit , on the  magnitude of what has happened and the very grave economic damages caused. We do not know how many night club Seychelles have/Mahe and those going to the main disco tonight the Esparon place/Katiolo, the mood and topic of conversation. To recall when they had the army incident under the one party system, the furore and the outcry in Seychelles and exiles. ( We found this copy of the DRDM  and no provision for such major incident as what have happened in Providence -https://www.gfdrr.org/sites/default/files/publication/Seychelles%20NIEMP%20Report%2001%2009%202020.pdf

There have been no statement from  the Central Bank given the magnitude of the economic impact and its effects, the current fragile state of the economy after covid and regional,  world economic growth/many crises.

It is necessary to state that the creation and putting in place the Providence national economic plan started under President FA Rene then Vienna 1978/79, Mr Guy Morel at the Central Bank , Mr Mario Ricci and Associates , Dr Ferrari and his Team and office, the UNIDO and other UN high office and the international community then Cold War 1978/9, the Building of the International conference Centre in Vienna by the government of Dr Kreisky. Important the issue of sanction breaking Seychelles in the energy/ Oil sector and commodity with Venezuela and the south African and those Arab nations and OPEC and the Malaysian entities.

Then OAU of course  the two clubs, the proWest and Pro Communist /socialist nations, governments and their head of state, networks. Political and economic, Financing. Those of you with access to the Archive - then Mrs Flavie Jackson,  you can get a map of the old Providence 1978/9. In 1985/86 the rest of the world economic working Seychelles was in serious economic crises, the pressure of the exiles and the economic management of the country by the One party government. In Seychelles Mr Guy Morel had put into place SIM  and his argument to train young local Accountants, the few chartered accountants firms like former Bill Jackson and the only international firm in Seychelles then KPMG,  they audited the government national account Headed by Mr Bernard Pool. Then again the need to mention the state of Mauritius economy,  this will require special attention. Independence and not a Republic and at it head Queen Elizabeth.  

THE MAURITIAN BANKS FISHERY A REVIEW, AND SPATIAL ANALYSIS
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/57a08dbc40f0b652dd001b1a/R5484c.pdf

It would be relevant to get some statistic then government of 1985, the time of the assassination of Mr Gerard Hoareau and the many coup attempts. One important prospective, aspect of history which must not be overlooked,  the saga of the Cold Soviet /Communist control of the Indian Ocean Region, the major powers, their role and attempts to fight back, their defence strategy and military activities. The decision on my part to promote the concept of a CARICOM  like entity  and the political and economic complexities, from Vienna and Paris. The debacles of the Indian Ocean Industrial Investment Promotion Centre and the new dynamics and synergy this was causing. creating in the making. The conflicts and fallout it created also. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_relations_of_the_Comoros

Mauritius, Seychelles, and the Gulf Monarchies: Expanding Political and Commercial Links
https://mei.edu/publications/mauritius-seychelles-and-gulf-monarchies-expanding-political-and-commercial-links-0

In our forum they do not cater for too long article /comment. In 1986 I presented President FA Rene and those involved in the conflicts,  the concept of the SIROP program - It had been meant to be implemented with the core exiles upon their return in 992,  the major infighting and this had started in London and Sir James Mancham, Joubert/Mr Paul chow, Mr Frichot and Mr Ricci. Then we have the faction of former Defence Minister Berlouis/Hodoul and Dr Ferrari. Other faction attempts to take over the economic program, the US involvement. Given today media and information system there are vast trove of information from 1978 to 1986 and from 1986 to 1995 when resident FA Rene put in place the new national Economic Act and this importantly influenced the growing phase of Providence. President FA Rene had been in the process of implementing the phase lll reclamation and the lands reclaimed in Providence and those who labelled it white elephant and the battle we had had from that SIROP program from 1986 to get the regional and international  community business and financial entities onboard, engage and involved.

Quality of Life in Small Island Nations in the Indian Ocean
Bruce E. Davis
Human Ecology
https://www.jstor.org/stable/4602823

National Development Plan, 1985-89
https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/National_Development_Plan_1985_89.html?id=EAxQAQAAMAAJ&redir_esc=y

We ha ded the Centrl bank report form 1997 after the econic working ofthe Act and new poitic/policy ofPresident Rene. There are otehr reports
https://www.cbs.sc/Downloads/publications/Annual%20Report%202002.pdf

Country athed
https://www.countrywatch.com/content/pdfs/reviews/B446Q6QL.01c.pdf

World Bank Country profile. One can acces Seychelles data
https://countryhistoricalprofiles.worldbank.org/?country=SYC&searchprofile=true

GDP growth (annual %) - Seychelles
https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD.ZG?locations=SC

Today in Seychelles we have office of the big Four chartered accounts and Mauritius leading chartered account firm BDM/ex de Chazel du Mee, they jd ll ben with us in London 1986/87. Providence was designed to be the main industrial economic activity of  Seychelles and the explosion have devastated near 90 percent of the buildings and business. Nobody have come forward to quantify and state the overall cost,  not even the Insurance companies,   the cost will be very high.  In the SIROP program plan we  had been looking at 10 years,  it took near 20 years.

One of the phenomena's that drove the development of Providence was the after Marth of the Cold War, Economic changes and the driving forces be it the big finance and the economic system, regional local and international this is failing in the rebuilding of Providence. Beside the Seychelles had very capable and astute politicians and they have  died or retired. The government have spent a great on University education, yet this is not impacting the economic workings as it should. The SIROP program phenomena's was very unique - the TRNUC commissioner never dreamt this would happen and proving their gross incompetence, failures - had they address the TRNUC SIROP plaint with the due diligence today the nation and the word would have had access to very vital information, statistics which could have been use to study the model and help rebuild instead of the mega invention of President Michel, Faure and Wankalawan. The in-depth details of the engagement and mechanism its capacity in rebuilding Seychelles economy from 1986 to date. The human resources.

10/12/23
it is 8.30 am UK time Seychelles 12.30 noon. In one of thee SBC interview one of the badly affected person describe the experience and immediate impact he thought it was a nuclear Bomb and its after Marth. It  is important to note that during the era of President Michel and Faure, have raised to deep concern for a Nuclear fall out not  direct hit, but from the consequences of BIOT/US Base. The war in the Middle East and the major power involved and since the crises of Ukraine/war, have raised my concern of an eventual use of nuclear weapon and the global out come and impact, that program mega manipulation , miss management. We are very aware of the UN  capacity and the fate of small nation as displayed two days at the UIN and the fate of  the Palestinian. Hence the many attempts, I have stated that the TRNUC made a horrible job of that SIROP plaint, had they done their job properly they would have found, discovered major anomaly in military management of the great west powers and its faulty system and arguments and their in those who would have taken it further - instead/today. Equally major economic flaws and arguments, experts conclusions.

Prior to the Covid pandemic had address those who had wished for a revamp of that SIROP program include those from the African Union. With the proposal for rebuilding of Ukraine, former PM Cameron recommending taking the frozen Russian Assets £350 billions,  it will be essential that that SIROP program come into play. Play its part and role - given the crore arguments of the BRICS set up and the recent development, the new global system it is in the process of helping to create and the financial system/economic system and mechanism./high politics. Then of course we have the NEOM thematic that SIROP program played a key role in initiation,  the mighty Saudi Arabia. We never build the mega SIROP mechanism system alone, President Rene and Sir James Mancham, was/were very informed and clear what consisted that SIROP program.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:24 pm

TÊTE À TÊTE: GODFRA HERMITTE 11-12-2023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOZJMmd9z3g

In the National Assembly Opposition Leader debate motion for an independent Commission into the historic mega explosion and devastations, some 30 years work of economic battle by three/four previous governments and building in a few minutes destroyed. For the next five years the battle to rebuild not just the individual business, the dynamics and business ecosystem. The Chair opposed, this was taken up in the 8 PM News. We have presented the view that the manner and way 14 hermitage house break, dismantling and its contents removed and stored caused that major incidents and other world incidents associated , since fallout come about resulting for the reposseing and breakup of 14 Hermitage House. Further more the well publicized, breakup of 87a Victoria rd Kilburn, in 1996/7 the theft, criminal issues with our former office/Mobile Home at Caple Court Country Club. the Human rights Court the European court and the UN Commission communications.

I/we did not know the former Deputy Commissioner Hermitte would be interviewed in the last Tet A Tet of 2023, particularly as a former police officer some of the topics the Interviewer asked him. The Commissioner of police is responsible for he CID, Terrorist and Forensics Policing. Our post strongly stressing that incident was linked to 14 hermitage house debacle, the Seychelles government heavy handedness - in his interview on Democracy and the benchmark of this government since coming to office toward my person, that SIROP program, the TRNUC SIROP plaint and our EU community online portal. I address the Court the police, government and international instance of this possibility. He emphasise a great deal on Education in the family, the schools and National wise Education mean that one is dynamic and very open to information on a given situation or crisis such as the mega explosion. To remind the readers we have had at least two phone conversation on the consequence and fallout possibility with former Deputy Commissioner Ron Bonnelam.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:58 am

Eyal Waldman: Israeli tech billionaire hopes for peace despite daughter's killing
Published
2 hours ago