Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North Korean leader's uncle 'executed over corruption'

Go down

North Korean leader's uncle 'executed over corruption' Empty North Korean leader's uncle 'executed over corruption'

Post  Sirop14 Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:23 pm

The once-powerful uncle of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been executed after being purged for corruption, state news agency KCNA reports.

Chang Song-thaek was dramatically removed from a Communist Party session by armed guards earlier this week.

He was accused of forming factions against the state, corruption and "depraved" acts such as womanising and drug abuse.

It was the biggest upheaval since Mr Kim succeeded his father two years ago.

KCNA said Mr Chang had been executed immediately after a military trial on Thursday, calling him a "traitor" and accusing him of seeking to overthrow the state

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25359939

North Korea executes Kim Jong-un's uncle Jang Song Thaek for 'attempting to overthrow the state'
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-12-13/an-north-korea-executes-kim-jong-un27s-uncle/5154146

https://plus.google.com/+timesindia/posts/BFJ1cFnC4MB

Comment: We addressed certain family issues and everybody know Facebook is not safe anybody can hack it - those Intelligence Service across the world who monitor and hack our many Social networks - when we talk of unstable synergistic/dynamic issues we mean just that - that incident could have been avoided - what the global media and officials are supposedly telling everybody including North Korea - We had judge/thought the world had grown up and moved on. Can our Chinese Friends show/point this thread to the Korean

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

North Korean leader's uncle 'executed over corruption' Empty Re: North Korean leader's uncle 'executed over corruption'

Post  Sirop14 Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:17 am

We are trying to share/explain the cause - the thread below-

We/I had been addressing an important issues - started the thread at 5 am - half way go a malicious virus attack - what we/I have written about those who hack and monitor in real time everything on does in one privacy - one PC or laptop and their denials - meaning as you are using and typing into a word pad they can watch and read its contents - everything was deleted.

Time - now 5.46 am date 13/12/2013

Will try and recover from memory the gist of what we had been addressing. When you have such criminal and corrupted practice/workings little wonder the young take and adopt the attitude they do.

We/I had addressed/refereed to the thread about the North Korean killing and elimination of the uncle of Kim - the very unstable and negative synergistic/dynamic surrounding my person given my respective responsibilities in term of Interdisciplinary Management disciplines.
Over the past 21 years have taken to addressing the close families, Church officials, acquaintances, lawyers and respective institutions and officials about our private lives and situation - because/had we/I to be elsewhere - this would not take place.

We/I had addressed the issues of how a given young person steal his fathers car/limo drive around in the village to show off and impress others and think this is cool. The same language those young who steal their father's gun and show of or threaten others and think this is cool. Some 15 years ago those Police acquaintance in Seychelles, Europe who have ask of us to teach the young person in our family to comport himself.
There have been many incidents - some may judge and term it collateral spillover - they came about because of the use and abuse of that infernal satanic rage/rave, crack vibe - the authorities call/term it anti social, racist etc.

If we/I am having to address this issues here it is not because our person is a freak because of the damages, loss of lives and properties the past 15 years and what the official media and others write and the situation is not getting any better. After yesterday evening thread about Korea and Kim had judge things would revert to normal - those officials who have read our thread and intervened.

What about the issues of Wiki Leak - Julian Assange several others and Snowden - the mega abuse and corrupted practice, benchmark still the media practice and establishment and officials and individual involved continue their criminal activities and then blame others. That young person and those involved in using him/pushing him , manipulating his person ought o be aware. Still they go on - the situation is not getting any better.

My person have contributed importantly to the development of the Web, the modern telecommunication and social network - as such when anybody have parents with such responsibilities - the way a young adult must/should comport. During his early school days the school issues and our plea and request for help and support.

Running up to his O level GSCE and A Level - the issues we have addressed and tried to explain - those who judge for various reasons it was very clever and cool - to manipulate his person and environment to achieved a desired objectives - in plain language program a person and those who deny this practice is not used in Britain.

We/I had wanted to address the issues of the old fashion toilet/chain and pull in the house - which suddenly decided to play up or go buzzerk/freaky because of the abnormal synergistic and dynamic. The issues of our SDA school toilet - head teacher and we the school children toilet being a concrete slab and a shape hole in it for our job. the damage we would have done caused. In in Europe children are taught/trained form very young to use taps, toilets so they do not damage them and flood the place/house. I am aware of these issues and mad managed/tried to resolve it - this in itself ought to have sent the bell ringing into the heads of any young adults - the facts they he is not longer a young adult but a acquiring the age of family responsibilities and father/head of the family.

We pained our self a very great deal with his upbringing and education - events surrounding his O Level GCSE and A Level our complain and what we addressed many out there. Some three years prior to his A level and leaving the house what we addressed and discussed with very many . The pain and responsibility of parents. He did not make it to UNI and when we look/study in Seychelles and Mauritius how/those young adult going to universities and their prospective.

Behind every successful young person it take family , friends and school support. He did not get the due mix support and the results.-

We found our person battling for him/that he get a job and again given the alternative aspect side of life which the politicians, the media and other cover up - the reality the battle to help hing get a job, keep it in the middle of a major recession and get a place to stay.

We the Seychellois, Mauritian community take to discussion our young adults issues openly because of what the media and the officials and authorities do not cover - want to talk and address. The many Families with young adults life destroyed and they many whys, the friends - specially the young females/English - white - Their attitude. The mess that tend to come about and then the parents and families have to clean/mop up. Our situation have been like this for the past near three years.
Early this morning from 3 am to 5 am when we decided to write about the situation - this young adult/white English female use of that infernal - satanic rage/rage/crack vibe and the effects and impacts on the house, every one of us. We have worked these issues form a Grass Root and Ethnic community and refugee prospective for the past 30 years and one of the firs to address and battle of the impacts and highly negative side effects. This young English female is a school teacher - children.
We know of many Mauritian and Seychellois families who would have informer/told those two young adults - we wash our hands of your troubles, g and sort them our yourself if you do not want to listen and comport yourself. If/should anybody care for a list and name will be happy to provide one. Time and time again we have decided to go out of our way and help/support and yet this incident.

In the village we have a traveler family with some young children and those who have complained - including our person they have jumped on the hedge and took to throw in ball in the garden and winding the dog up - they judge it was cool. We/I have related this to those two young adults their reaction - they did not think it right. The Old/Elderly couple who had lived in that House some 45 years and had helped/lent a hand in helping him come to term with English growing up - whatever that means.

We have another issues - there is a young family of Jehovah Witness faith and how they pestered and used that infernal satanic rage/rave on this young adult then O Level and A level and the outcome and issues. Last night the issues and the neighbor who picked and tried to help. We used to have a very nice and affluent English lady in the village some 15 years ago when they had a Fair in the village had two books for sale a very large bible and a working manual of British Commonwealth Masonic workings - I decided to buy this book and put in a biscuit tin box above where the dog sleep. To be plain the issue of Britain Masonic workings. By the same token in a village those who ought to know better - yet. From three am this morning that particularly neighbor who started the garbage about Masonic powers, and what they can do and will do to our person and this young adults. ( we say politely after Wiki Leak, Snowden and very many other issues - and the state of society, those who have misconception about Masonic workings)

While we are on this subject - given my/our high responsibilities and some 40 years of training and education in this field - the golden rule - be they in the Irish/English Traveler workings/ethics, the Black community form West Indies and those of the Indian ocean - you respect those that have due understanding and involvements - our goes beyond at European and International level.

As such when you have a young English female staying in one house how she is to comport herself. I we grew up with these issues in colonial Seychelles and East Africa - if/should a young English female dare try such comportment - there would be ruddy hell to pay. In my.our capacity and position very aware of society, politic and media super muck -
Our belief and practice do not tolerate smoking. We were children and young person once upon a time and have smoke cigar, pipe and African tobacco - we thought it was cool. It is not amusing to find the entrance of the house littered with cigarettes buts. Having a smoke is the Right of anybody - when you have a smoke and use that racist, satanic rage/crack vibe and try to bully, intimidate and cause grievance to others then it matters.

Beside out interdisciplinary Management high responsibilities we have worked and hold responsibilities for political issues of Europe, the Indian ocean, Africa, gulf Region and the world. Equally in Interfaith.

Beside the fact we grew up in large extended families and now the norms. We/I have also siblings and their children. Over the past 40 years have had to make do /acquire other families - we are not going to use British benchmark/standards - what have taken place - for this reason - we have fought with the international institutions workings/responsible for exile and refugees help me get resettle in on mainland Europe - where culture and tradition/values is very different.

We have read the new/associated issues speak English or loose benefits this morning - this is the manner things get worked out address these past 30 years in Britain - particularly those who for criminal reason associate that infernal satanic rage/crack vibe an anti social to British or Englishness.

We know there are very many who will be ought right angry/annoy and dislike what we have addressed here - there is such things as accountability and responsibilities - had our person to have a half decent place/house there would be rules - you break them you go and do not have to come back. We are very selective and have always been selective whom we invite in our home and life.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

North Korean leader's uncle 'executed over corruption' Empty Seychelles’ ambassador to South Korea accredited

Post  Sirop14 Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:47 pm

Seychelles’ ambassador to South Korea accredited

28-January-2016
Ambassador Fock Tave on her accreditation visit in South KoreaSeychelles resident ambassador in Beijing, Vivianne Fock Tave, has been accredited as the islands’ new ambassador to South Korea.
She presented her credentials to President Park Geun-hye in a ceremony held in Seoul on January 15, 2016.
During the audience with the South Korean president, Ambassador Fock Tave conveyed the warm wishes of President James Michel and the people of Seychelles and expressed their appreciation for the valuable assistance provided by South Korea over the years, including assistance in the fight against piracy in the Western Indian Ocean.
The Seychelles ambassador also reassured President Park Geun-hye of Seychelles’ support to the Republic of Korea on matters of global importance, in particular on issues which are affecting her country.
“As we approach the 40th anniversary of establishment of diplomatic relations between our two countries, it is the hope of the government and the people of Seychelles that we shall continue to share the warm ties of friendship that exist between us,” remarked Ambassador Fock Tave.
In her address, President Park Geun-hye pointed out that Seychelles is blessed with an abundance of marine resources. In this regard, she congratulated President Michel for promoting the Blue Economy concept on the international arena and for adopting the policy in the sustainable development of the Seychelles’ vulnerable and fragile economy.
She also shared the sentiments of the Seychelles ambassador for a continuation of excellent relations between the two countries.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=248230

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

North Korean leader's uncle 'executed over corruption' Empty Outgoing Indonesian ambassador bids farewell

Post  Sirop14 Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:15 pm

Outgoing Indonesian ambassador bids farewell

27-January-2016

The outgoing Indonesian ambassador to Seychelles, Sunu Mahadi Soemarno, paid a farewell call on President James Michel at State House yesterday morning.

Talking to the press after saying his goodbye, Mr Soemarno said the two countries have achieved a lot in the area of cooperation but there is still room to do better.

He talked of the people to people contact that has been established between the Seychellois and the Indonesians and the visits of Seychellois officials to Indonesia and of Indonesians coming here.

“I have already done what I could do to enhance cooperation between the two countries. Officials from Seychelles have come to Jakarta and people from Jakarta have come here. But this is not enough, I want this to be more pronounced, further enhanced in the future. I hope my successor can achieve this,” said Mr Soemarno.

Mr Soemarno also said maritime piracy, climate change, energy security, tourism have also been discussed during the meeting with the president.

As Indonesia is currently the chair of the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) and Seychelles the chair of the contact group for the Indian Ocean maritime security, Mr Soemarno said he hopes something can be done between the two countries and help each other as chair of both forums.

Regarding his achievements during his tenure as ambassador of Indonesia to Seychelles, Mr Soemarno cited as one example the increase in trade between the two countries.

He however noted that more can be achieved in future especially through the IORA and the Indian Ocean maritime security.

Ambassador Soemarno, who said he loves Seychelles very much, has served a term of three and a half years and was based in Nairobi, Kenya.

http://www.nation.sc/article.html?id=248223

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

North Korean leader's uncle 'executed over corruption' Empty Re: North Korean leader's uncle 'executed over corruption'

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down