Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have had a major breaking, theft - relating to the Sechelles Heritage Trust and Heraldic Merchandising

Go down

We have had a major breaking, theft - relating to the Sechelles Heritage Trust and Heraldic Merchandising  Empty We have had a major breaking, theft - relating to the Sechelles Heritage Trust and Heraldic Merchandising

Post  Sirop14 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:05 am

7/3/2014

Good Morning everybody

I decided to trim a row of red current bush {"After making a photo copy of my son young cousin in Paris/near Versailles and hang the picture in the kitchen - the families from Mauritius, the issues of that Mauritius and Seychelles Protocol in 2012/3"}- entrance the estate and turn the soil have been doing this for the past near 20 years in Kent every year. From those fruit we/I have been making Jam the past near 20 years.

A chap/male person not from the Village had come to drop some Restaurant/Pizza leaflet and stood across the road and was making phone call on his mobile all the cars and builders saw him - he was on about some Russian/Ukraine - mafia/drug/criminal connections - it is easy for all of you interested to find out who they people involved were/are - given today business workings and communication/society"}

{"There was also a major business issues were/at our son's place of work - business yesterday evening" those of you who work for large companies and business Families where ever you are. }

This morning went and check the Yard we have a place to work that Sechelles Heritage Trust in Kent and that Heraldic Merchandising business.

Thieves/Somebody used cutters and cut the Fence by the Gate facing the main road to get in - remove all the yard gate from their hinges and ransacked them.

In our yard they have cut the lock I/we bought near Mr Franck Edmond and Mrs Michelle Gabriel place in Caledonia Rd - Islington - a few years ago - the issues of the two Police Van and that Old Man when we/I bought the lock and some half a dozen police man to get the old man in the van.

I/we have called the owner of the Property and informed him.

Have called several Seychellois Families some with business who have experienced such incidents.

I/we will be taking some pictures

most likely the thieves/those involved will be reading what we have posted on Facebook this who pushed/drove them to do it.

"We ask the Police and due authorities be they in Europe, France, Seychelles Mauritius and Reunion - beside African Union to take due note because some of the item destroyed and stole will cause impacts and repercussions - "

The political parties in Mauritius, Seychelles Reunion and France - when others retaliate - what they say and will say.

Beside - all the Village officials, people, Families who read/follow and monitor our issues daily - will get to read this.

"Beside as usual in England after they have robbed you or whatever thy use that infernal satanic rage/crack vine/cjd to cover the track and con the police and authorities and threaten your person - we are getting an excessive amount of this/experiencing it". - Please also refer to our Forum over/regarding the situation in Kent. This is when I/we are forced to adopt the John McEnroe attitude - given my responsibility have been feeding thousands of Families in Kent alone, help them with their business, jobs, the regional economy, construction - as such come night and their children we help educate, produce and get married and send off in life. Then they treat and react this way.

They/those who forget the important Good will as such we/I am due for the past 21 years in Kent alone, among the Travelers community/Roma and Gypsy the code of conduct - somebody will be made to account. We have know the Head of the Roma/Travelers Family in Kent the past 21 years and helped with EU important issues and issues hit British Parliament/House of Common. We use to purchase the horse manure for some of those Families for the garden and the Flowers.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

We have had a major breaking, theft - relating to the Sechelles Heritage Trust and Heraldic Merchandising  Empty Malaysia airlines Flight MH370: Search and rescue helicopter team confirms 'yellow object' sighting is not life raft from missing jet

Post  Sirop14 Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:19 am

Malaysia airlines Flight MH370: Search and rescue helicopter team confirms 'yellow object' sighting is not life raft from missing jet

Events surrounding the theft/breaking in Kent have left our person "sour as they say in German" Those who may have noticed this.

We/My person have been helping this British/English nation for the past 30 years from your busted economy, near bankrupt - the Thatcher , John Major, Blair and Gordon Brown government.

At personal level the thousands and millions we/I have helped - the way they repay this in Britain and England - the many terrible tragedies and nightmarish incident - still this so call great British/English society remain numb - disconnected, their lies and terrible corrupted workings. They never do anything wrong it is always others.

I/my person have been robbed to such an extent - w have also become numb to the robbery.

When one read in the paper the garbage and listen on the TV the propaganda and the reality - particularly when white thieves break in /steal items, money and objects relating to charity workings and these relate to their Royal Family, archaic/fraternal, Templar and Illuminati or Masonic workings of this country and others - those who study/read the manuals, laws and regulation of such institutions when such incidents do occur and take place the consequences - those who pretend nothing have happened - instead they use their infernal satanic rage/rave/ ,mad cow, CJD and antisocial to terrorize and intimidate our person - the depravity, abnormality of such/their minds and mental function.

It is standard practice that you inform and notify the public, from thieves to those who say they are law abiding citizens of public hazards dangers if your company, charity business is involved. EU and British Regulation/directives/Laws.

Past issues and incidents and their so call experts, reports and study. The outcome and publish.

Those who advised we require very elaborate safety and protection - "we tel them bluntly my friend we do not care who you are - you break in and steal items, materials, objects, money and valuable belonging to " a nation, people and community archaic, fraternal, Illuminati, Templar , Masonic heritage workings " you will not get off free. You insist to do this - at your own peril and others.

I/we have written to the leading courts, judiciary, policing authority of this country, EU, the UN and others to no avail. Those who think only their matters are important.

Now we come to the issues - on account of that Breaking/theft we address on Face their have been several fallout and back lash - we/I will not report/write about them all - let you the great experts and super thieves find out since you are so great and very able. The Sun shine only for you.

I/We addressed that Heraldic Merchandising how those who robbed us and did what they did in 2000 and the follow up of 2004/5 - some 250,000 perished in that earthquake and Tsunami and over $100 billion in economic destruction. To the thieves and those involved it meant nothing - what the corrupted system said, explained was the caused of that earthquake and Tsunami. The thieves, corrupted and perverts then sit back and laugh their head off and have a good drink. Robs and steal and defraud more from the very top to the bottom of society. The comment and talk "in the process we have caused the death of so many". This situation included all the big bankers, those financial gurus and corporate entities involved at the time - they judge their "archaic, Templar, Illuminati, Masonic workings would protect them" after they had robbed us.

We knew and a small circle of individuals be they in Seychelles, Mauritius, Reunion, France, Australia, Canada, the USA, Europe - beside this country knew there would be fallout and repercussions. I/we had a very long conversation with the owner of the Ironmonger shop we bout the padlocks and bolts of the issues and fallout - Because we are so angry and other have advice let them be/do not tell them anything you are wasting your time - the disappearance of that Malaysian flight with 227 passengers and 12 crew between Vietnam Flight MH370, all the navies, planes, army, coast guards and resources involved - " had we/my person not come forward none of you would have noted this and addressed the public - those on the English road who will just go on raging and raving - in the past several Flights have been down and the so call experts including Air France flight 447 - those who say they are great Templar, Illuminati, and Masons. Those small thieves/crooks and big one who know we are being hacked/robbed, and the reasons/objectives - their conclusion - they can all do the same.

What about the EU, USA and International Air Safety authority -
I/We wrote on that door they broke in their was a padlock form Caledonia Road - when Mr Frank Edmond And Mrs Michelle Gabriel reside and other Seychellois - when we wet to buy that padlock two vans of Islington Police and near 6/7 officers were trying to get an old man of 70/75 to get int their van and his refusal and have related this issues very often - we have been working with Police authorities for the past near 33 years at international level and the Indian Ocean and this country in the past the USA.

What about the European and world media - did anybody take the time to think there may be other reasons - On the back of that door we had hung a very large religious mask about 2.6' and as we work with para-science an the such knew the para-science aspect of that mask and object - in the past its capacity to cause positive and negative issues/reactions. The thieves have also stolen this. It relate to the Indian Ocean/Asian Para science workings/belief.

When thieves steal and they go and sell they get paid/make money - we/I have taken my time, have been robbed and defrauded come and share these issues with the public nobody will say thank you instead.

The vast majority/many in the village, therefrom such archaic, fraternal, Illuminati, masonic workings and the police who know the individuals and the people involved.

Malaysia airlines Flight MH370: Search and rescue helicopter team confirms 'yellow object' sighting is not life raft from missing jet
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh370-search-teams-scramble-helicopters-and-ships-to-investigate-sighting-of-possible-life-raft-9180759.html

China media: Malaysia plane concerns
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-26510826

US joins Malaysia in hunt for mystery air passengers
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/1a98ff86-a816-11e3-8ce1-00144feab7de.html#axzz2vYbxeBhr

Boeing disparu : toujours aucun indice
http://www.lefigaro.fr/international/2014/03/09/01003-20140309ARTFIG00058-la-malaisie-examine-l-hypothese-terroriste-pour-le-boeing-disparu.php

Malaysia: Flugzeug in der Luft zerbrochen?
http://diepresse.com/home/panorama/welt/1572694/Malaysia_Flugzeug-in-der-Luft-zerbrochen?_vl_backlink=/home/index.do

Sirop14

Back to top Go down