Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Mr. Barry Faure has announced that he will be stepping down effective 1st December 2020 from the Seychelles public service.

Go down

The Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Mr. Barry Faure has announced that he will be stepping down effective 1st December 2020 from the Seychelles public service. Empty The Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Mr. Barry Faure has announced that he will be stepping down effective 1st December 2020 from the Seychelles public service.

Post  Sirop14 Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:18 pm

SBC - Seychelles Broadcasting Corporation
6h ·
The Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs, Mr. Barry Faure has announced that he will be stepping down effective 1st December 2020 from the Seychelles public service.

Mr. Faure made this announcement in a Facebook post he shared late yesterday evening.
"On 1st December 2020, I will officially exit from the Seychelles public service. It is a decision that I have taken jointly with my family. I thank the Government for this amicable exit.
I would like to thank you for everything that you have done to assist me in my various duties. You may have been my superior, my staff, a colleague at work, a local or overseas partner or a mentor, an advisor or a member of the public in Seychelles or abroad. You have all touched my professional life in one way or another since I joined the public service in 1983. I owe you a big thank you as you have collaborated to make my work at the service of government, the public and the enhancement of Seychelles’ multiple relations in the world, fruitful and enjoyable." Mr Faure said in the post.
https://www.facebook.com/sbc.sc/photos/a.266865790160475/1705479736299066/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down