Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ron Gerlach (1938-2020): IOTA is sad to hear the passing of this great man who championed Seychelles species especially his beloved Aldabra giant tortoises.

Go down

Ron Gerlach (1938-2020): IOTA is sad to hear the passing of this great man who championed Seychelles species especially his beloved Aldabra giant tortoises. Empty Ron Gerlach (1938-2020): IOTA is sad to hear the passing of this great man who championed Seychelles species especially his beloved Aldabra giant tortoises.

Post  Sirop14 Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:53 pm

Ron Gerlach (1938-2020): IOTA is sad to hear the passing of this great man who championed Seychelles species especially his beloved Aldabra giant tortoises.

Ron Gerlach (1938-2020): IOTA is sad to hear the passing of this great man who championed Seychelles species especially his beloved Aldabra giant tortoises. 12521710

Ron was the chairman of the Nature Protection Trust of Seychelles (NPTS) and published the Phelsuma journal which provides great insight into the natural wonders of the Indian Ocean like the Sheathtailed bat and Aldabra giant tortoises. Ron also published 'Seychelles Wildlife News' - a quarterly report with updates from different islands to enhance collaboration between conservation champions in Seychelles. Ron was also an author and artist.

Ron Gerlach passes away. Well known for his batiks and his great love for Seychelles tortoises, will be missed by all...
George Volcere
My cindolences to his familly.May he rests in peace
· Reply · 5d
Martin Belairy
My sincere condolences to the family,May his soul rest in eternal peace
· Reply · 5d
Pamela Pouponneau
My deepest sympathy to the family
· Reply · 5d
Cecile Roberts
Deepest sympathy to the family RIP Ron💔
· Reply · 3d