Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of one of Seychelles’ greatest daughters Carlette Ball (nee Tall)

Go down

It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of one of Seychelles’ greatest daughters Carlette Ball (nee Tall) Empty It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of one of Seychelles’ greatest daughters Carlette Ball (nee Tall)

Post  Sirop14 Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:48 am

ADIEU TO OUR DEAREST CARLETTE
It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of one of Seychelles’ greatest daughters Carlette Ball (nee Tall).

Carlette was a lady who epitomised courage and strength. She was one of our ardent freedom fighters against the brutal dictatorship of Albert Rene. Her family suffered greatly at the hands of the tyrant. Carlette was one of the first political detainees to be imprisoned without trial by the dictator and then forced into exile. Her beloved partner Hassan Ali was one of the first martyrs who disappeared without trace. She battled endlessly to try and find out what really happened to him but died with the regret of never knowing the whereabouts of her partner. Despite the intimidations and hardship, she stood defiantly against the dictatorship and was an active member of the MPR and later an Executive Committee Member of the Seychellois National Movement (SNM), the first exiled political party campaigning against Rene’s dictatorship. She was greatly admired by Gerard and was one of his sisters and most trusted members of his team alongside her sister Juliana.

She will always hold a special place in the hearts of all who knew her, but particularly those of us who actively fought against Rene’s dictatorship. She will forever be loved and remembered as an Iron Lady who played an instrumental role in the struggle for the return of democracy in Seychelles.
Today our thoughts and prayers are with all the family, especially her beloved sons Jafar, Faisal and Hatim and her sister Juliana. Carlette will be dearly missed, but she has flown with angels to a better place where she will be reunited with her beloved Hassan and her “brother in arms” Gerard.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10158653822798775&set=gm.10158074725481097

It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of one of Seychelles’ greatest daughters Carlette Ball (nee Tall) 27280910

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of one of Seychelles’ greatest daughters Carlette Ball (nee Tall) Empty Re: It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of one of Seychelles’ greatest daughters Carlette Ball (nee Tall)

Post  Sirop14 Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:09 am

Our brave sister Carlette has died
We are saddened to announce that Carlette Ball, a brave Seychellois who loved the islands, has died.
She passed away in the early morning of 26th January, 2022.
Carlette, nee Tall, was born on the 7th August, 1944, and was the older sister of my wife Julie.
We thank everyone who has sent condolences to the family.
A full obituary will be published later.
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10158564789733004&set=gm.2418878444916195

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of one of Seychelles’ greatest daughters Carlette Ball (nee Tall) Empty Re: It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of one of Seychelles’ greatest daughters Carlette Ball (nee Tall)

Post  Sirop14 Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:22 pm

This is not a miss respect our Facebook feed the past 10 years, this morning. Sensitive to our issues, interests. We are not taken to making public condolence in case those inquire. The Facebook feed of  Château d'Estoublon late last night the topic we were working on in France and those  who inquire why we are not addressing the topic of Château d'Estoublon. Where they made the very classic french film - Les gens de Mogador. Judge Clement Nageon later judge Stiven property Point Larue Mogador coming to exile from Zanzibar, all the prominent persons include the Oxford Lady visit. . The real SPUP  politic at Point Larue and business and families, and the why the burning issues  of Zanzibar. Our uncle and Aunt and children lived and worked there others.  In Paris from 1979, the issues of Mogador, later in London exile,    the  Restaurant and the Theatre and those French Family who helped and supported us and the French Technicians who gave their lives until that SIROP program was written in 1986/87. Mrs Carlette Tall knowledge and view of that SIROP program shortly after the SNM/MPR  Leader death,   looking for solution. That SIROP program important component of Zanzibar, Tanzania, Rhodesia, Kenya, Uganda and regional nations. The numerous old families their children who supported and benefited form that SIROP program.

( We owe the family, the children, colleagues, the return exile in Seychelles  and  due explanation - our Community in London 1997 the economic crash,  the exiles in Seychelles then position and functioning- how our community was paining, suffering and the apathy the decision the exiles/refugees leadership ad taken. The Tall Children male family used to work for the PWD. Our Central Bank issues then 1997. Those leading Europe Banking families then an implementation of the ECU/EURO - those who made very very great fortunes and rebuild the financial working of the City,  very modern and complex financial  system and Britain world/European position. Do you good people understand what it is like to walk in Regent Park,  those who know the park well and suddenly in day light you see a green apple and a snake next to it you stop and look at it,   not a plastic snake.  The Dynamic and combative Mrs Carlette Tall was -  let not her death be futile in vain. Last night issues in Islington/ the Regen Park area. https://www.ecb.europa.eu/ecb/history/emu/html/index.en.html )

Then Mogador in Seychelles Point larue 1960's before the Airport was build, the many old families and we becoming familiar with Ms Carlette Tall in spite of we growing up in the same village as children. After events of 1979/80,  My close families refusal to understand  what we were doing in Britain, loosing my families in Austria - the exile, the cold weather and the Opposition politic, wasting our life and time, the ungodly life and her good person and families, warmth and support.

After the multiparty return in 1991 and the exile leadership return 1992 and everybody threating our person like a leaper,  she supported and never doubted our commitment - conviction.

We are adding a  Wikipedia link to the topic.
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Gens_de_Mogador#Famille_Vernet_(domaines_de_Mogador_et_de_Tourvieille)

*In case those of you have missed the state House today appointment to the new Board  of Seychelles Bureau of Standard its first office at Point larue close to ex Mogador.

It is with great sadness that we have heard of the passing of one of Seychelles’ greatest daughters Carlette Ball (nee Tall) 27273310

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:11 pm

Condolences is to Dr Gylian Mein and the Tall family. May the soul of Mrs
Carlette Ball née Tall rest in peace and rise in glory.
🙏

Jeannine Chung-Faye
Admin
· 2d ·
Condolences is to Dr Gylian Mein and the Tall family. May the soul of Mrs
Carlette Ball née Tall rest in peace and rise in glory. 🙏
107 Comments
Yvette Desnousse
My deepest sympathy to the family.May she rest in Peace.
· Reply · 1d
Maryvonne Butler Malone
Our Deepest Sympathy to the family. RIP Carlette.
· Reply · 1d
Dolores Pool
Deepest condolences Mrs. Mein
and family
· Reply · 1d
Karin F Wong
My sympathy to the family
· Reply · 1d
Brigitte Labonte
Sympathy to Gylian and family
· Reply · 1d
Ivy Orr
Condolences to the families
· Reply · 1d
Fiona Paulin
Deepest condolences to Dr Mein and family.
· Reply · 1d
Maria Louise
My deepest sympathy to Dr.Mein and family
· Reply · 1d
Yolamde Helen Nicette
Rest in peace Mrs. Ball. My condolences to the family.
· Reply · 1d
Lindy G. Poris
Sympathy to the family...
· Reply · 1d
Paulette Ch-f
Deepest sympathy to Tall family.
· Reply · 1d
Bernice V Charlette
My deepest sympathy to Mrs Gylian Mein n fly
· Reply · 1d
Patricia Yvette Palmyre Rene
Deepest sympathy to Gylian n family. May her soul rest in peace n rise in glory
· Reply · 1d
Pamela Payet
Deepest sympathy to all family
· Reply · 1d
Margareth Rusteau
Sympathy to the family
· Reply · 1d
Christine Mondon
Condolences to the family
· Reply · 1d
Jourdane Brice
Condolences to Jillian and family
· Reply · 1d
Patsy Fanny
My deepest sympathy to Mrs Meon and family
· Reply · 1d
Taciana Amblavany
My deepest sympathy to the family RIP 🙏🏻
· Reply · 1d
Maureen Denousse
RIP Carlette
· Reply · 1d
Lindy Wong
RIP my ex co worker.
· Reply · 1d
Anne Antoinette Lesperance
Sincere condolences to the family. RIP Carlette
· Reply · 1d
Georgette Fox
Condolences to the family.
· Reply · 1d
Jeanine de Comarmond
Sincere condolences to the Tall family
· Reply · 1d
Sheila Confait
May she rest in peace and rise in glory. Condolences to the family.
· Reply · 1d
Rosie Tirant
My condolences to the family... May she rest in peace.
· Reply · 1d
Stella Afif
My deepest condolences to all the family
· Reply · 1d
Yolamde Helen Nicette
RIP Mrs. Carlette Ball.
· Reply · 1d
Sarah Bunten
May she Rest In Peace.
· Reply · 1d
Monica Lana Delpech
Oh how sad ..my heartfelt sympathy..to all the family
· Reply · 1d
Rania Coushion Lesperance
My condolences to you Gylian Mein
· Reply · 1d
Marie-lise Mondon
My sincere Condolences to you Gylain the family
· Reply · 1d
Fanchette Antat-Powell
Heartfelt condolences to the family. RIP Carlette you are now reunited with your loved ones.
· Reply · 1d
Jill Pool-Cecile
Deepest sympathy to all the family. May she rest in peace.
· Reply · 1d
Jeanette Furneau
May her soul rest in eternal peace my condolences to the family 🙏
· Reply · 1d
Mathilda Dubignon
My deepest sympathy goes to you and family💜
· Reply · 1d
Manette Durup
Sincere condolences to the family.
· Reply · 1d
Gina Michel
Deepest condolences to the family.
· Reply · 1d
Simone Michel
· Reply · 1d
Marlene Sauzier
My condolences to the family. May her soul rest in eternal peace
· Reply · 1d
Charlette Leste
My ympathy to the family.
· Reply · 1d
Ally Lorna
Sympathy to the family
May her soul rest in peace
· Reply · 1d
Bessie Barbier
My deepest sympathy to the family. Rest in Peace Carlette!
· Reply · 1d
Rita Faure
Deepest sympathy to Gylian Mein and the family may she rest in eternal peace
· Reply · 1d
Lydia Benoit-Charlette
Sympathy to the family
· Reply · 1d
Dcd JL
· Reply · 1d
Marjona Labiche Dubignon
May she RIP
· Reply · 21h
Stephana Barrack
My sympathy toDr Guylian Mein and family,may her soul rest in peace and rise in glory.
· Reply · 21h · Edited
Georgette Bertin
Deepest sympathy to Gylian n family
· Reply · 21h
Diana Jeanlouis
Sincere condolences to the family.
May her soul rest in peace.
· Reply · 20h
Marie-Pierre Lloyd
Sincere condolences to Gylian and family. May her soul rest in peace
· Reply · 7h
Marlaine Marday
My sympathies to the families.💜

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:44 am

This Saturday/Sabbath morning - the last for this January 2022 and those like/as the end of the year who would make it a must to visit and attend church. The Tall Family of St Louis and the old Seychelles faith /belief Catholic, Church of England and Adventist. With due respect to the Merchants families, Muslim, Hindu, Pharsi, Bahai, Jehovah Witness,  others.

In Seychelles this January,  it has been a very dreadful start of the year for the small nation,  the many death untimely. The grief and sorrows and human pain. This week the lost of Mrs Carlette Tall and VP Belmont. The respective reaction and position.

We made it a point to be very cautious this Saturday morning the SDA Diocese broadcast Mauritius, The USA as we started the day, our Old church in Vienna, those Jewish families and the catholic radio broadcast, those Jehovah Witness. Living in exile was a very important lesson for our nation how we had lived before exile, Colonial Seychelles, Mauritius, Reunion, East Africa and after exile across the world and those in Britain particular. Very few would say otherwise - it was our ancestral faith and belief that kept us alive, safeguarded us and in the darkest moment rock of anchor and light, hope, guidance.  This situation became more daunting, exasperate when you are involved in a political military conflict. Helping to bring about a  nation,  government and their associated, affiliated political,  military and diplomatic connections change - provide leadership, inspiration.
i
This Saturday/Sabbath morning   the Tall family and Mrs Carlette Tall in particular.  It was our ancestral faith, belief and that made it possible for Multiparty to return to Seychelles,  albite and in spite of all the politic dishonest explanations, the TRNUC included. We Trust and pray that she kept the faith and belief to the very end, upon it our community, children and families can build upon and go into tomorrow with confidence.

May we add - We have in the Seychelles Catholic Diocese the person of Bishop Harel - our Seychelles Mauritian priest trained /educated President. Bishop Harel attended Seminar in Angers - Loire -We took that SIROP program core content to Angers for safe keeping, the church people, Vatican and the illuminati Knowledge, government high officials and others. Fifteen days later the first Gulf War and the announcement while we were in Angers of Multiparty return by President FA Rene.

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down