Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Juan Carlos pays out €680,000 in effort to settle Spanish tax ...

Go down

Juan Carlos pays out €680,000 in effort to settle Spanish tax ... Empty Juan Carlos pays out €680,000 in effort to settle Spanish tax ...

Post  Sirop14 Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:32 pm

Juan Carlos pays out €680,000 in effort to settle Spanish tax ...
https://www.ft.com/content/68a57126-1e2c-4f5a-8da6-a73f4c4db798

Spanish former king Juan Carlos claims to have settled tax debt
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/12/09/spanish-former-king-juan-carlos-claims-have-settled-tax-debt/

Spain's former king submits tax regularisation before national ...
https://www.euractiv.com/section/economy-jobs/news/spains-former-king-submits-tax-regularisation-before-national-tax-agency/1541526/

Spain's ex-king settles tax debt: lawyer - France 24
https://www.france24.com/en/live-news/20201209-spain-s-ex-king-settles-tax-debt-lawyer

The Emeritus King Juan Carlos I has paid euros 678.393,72 ′′ including interest and surcharge ′′ with the aim of regularizing his situation with the Treasury, as reflected in a statement from his lawyer Javier Sanchez Junco. The brief missive adds that in this way the debt of the emeritus ′′ is settled ". a presentation is related to the alleged use of bank cards that would have benefited both the emeritus and some of its relatives, and would use funds opaque of Mexican entrepreneur Allen Sanginés-Krause. This matter is being investigated by the Supreme Court Prosecutor's Office in a period of errands in which Chief Anti-Corruption Prosecutor Alexander Luz zónn also works.
This line of inquiry into expenditures made with cash and which had not been declared to the Treasury joins the other two already open to the emeritus king, the first by possible commissions from the AVE to Mecca and which will be expected to be archived for not finding any indications that they can be pursued against the former head of state who is lazy before the Supreme Court.
This Wednesday, the government spokesperson and finance minister Maria Jes Jesúss Montero has eluded commenting on the possibility that King Juan Carlos would regularize his tax situation because it is reserved information about a taxpayer and was referring to the royal house on any matter relating to emeritus king.
′′ The government will continue to work to ensure that all contributors comply with their tax obligations wherever they come from and live where they live ", he added to the press conference after the Council of Ministers.
In this context, Montero has pointed out that any tax fraud must be combatted with the law, while providing technical assistance to those who want to fulfill their tax obligations.
Voluntary regularization can occur at any time before the Tax Agency opens an inspection or a judge cites to declare as investigated for alleged tax fraud or money laundering. This way, the emeritus will almost certainly avoid a court case.
The emeritus king left Spain last August and has since resided in United Arab Emirates as guest of Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed, crown prince of Abu Dhabi.
′′ In any case S.M. King D. Juan Carlos, continues, as has always been, at the disposal of the prosecutor's office for any formalities or actions it considers appropriate ", they conclude. @ 20 minutes

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Juan Carlos pays out €680,000 in effort to settle Spanish tax ... Empty Re: Juan Carlos pays out €680,000 in effort to settle Spanish tax ...

Post  Sirop14 Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:16 pm

The emeritus king is not a beneficiary of the Zagatka Foundation, established by his cousin Álvaro de Orleans
https://www.informacion.es/nacional/2021/09/21/rey-emerito-beneficiario-fundacion-zagatka-57519076.html?fbclid=IwAR3Fa_giZY_urfZIhXwKUueQSwOR6OfmRzBK7VClq_J6zZdjuPzsIlQy4I8

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Juan Carlos pays out €680,000 in effort to settle Spanish tax ... Empty Re: Juan Carlos pays out €680,000 in effort to settle Spanish tax ...

Post  Sirop14 Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:40 am

ABC.ES
La Fiscalía: «No existe constancia alguna» de que Don Juan Carlos se beneficiase de un trust en Jersey
Según el escrito al que ha tenido acceso

https://www.abc.es/espana/abci-fiscalia-no-existe-constancia-alguna-juan-carlos-beneficiase-trust-jersey-202202070921_noticia.html?fbclid=IwAR0ym6LdnFU_bDSCxIhzKwG_YJYkRf0FZZ2mHuG3QeUKCPsxs9ia2tER2nE

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:42 am

Spain shelves all three of its financial investigations into former king Juan Carlos which prompted him to flee the country in 2020
Juan Carlos, 83, abdicated in 2014 after several probes into his financial dealings
His son King Felipe VI, 53, took over and Juan has been living in Abu Dhabi since
Spain's prosecutor said 'criminal action' will not be take against the former king
Swiss investigators also dropped their probe into alleged money laundering
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10570099/Spain-shelves-three-financial-investigations-former-king-Juan-Carlos.html?fbclid=IwAR2vMkYtlcUVJDDlXG2x0wVXZbiQfy2M4Nrc3YzsQXf82cI_Iqml7hLVFIo

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:06 pm

S.M. EL KING'S HOUSE COMMUNICATION
•1. His Majesty the King don Juan Carlos has directed His Majesty the King the following letter:
5-III-2022
Your Majesty, Dear Son:
In August 2020, guided by the conviction to provide the best service to Spain and to all Spaniards, their institutions and to you as a King, I communicated to you my decision to move out of Spain, to facilitate the exercise of your functions. Since then, I have resided in Abu Dhabi, a place where I have adapted my way of life and to which I greatly appreciate its magnificent hospitality.
Known the Decrees of the General Prosecutor's Office of the State, by which the investigations I have been subjected to are archived, I find it appropriate to consider my return to Spain, although not immediately. I prefer, at this moment, for reasons that belong to my private environment and that only affect me, to continue residing permanently and steadily in Abu Dhabi, where I have found tranquility, especially for this period of my life. Although, as it is natural, I will often return to Spain, which I always carry in my heart, to visit family and friends.
I would like to thus end this stage of my life from the serenity and the perspective that time offers. As you know well, in 2019 I communicated to you my will to retire from public life, and so I will continue to do so. In this sense, both in my visits and if in the future I reside in Spain, it is my purpose to organize my personal life and my place of residence in private areas to continue enjoying the maximum privacy possible.
I am aware of the transcendence for public opinion of past events of my private life and that I sincerely regret, as I also feel a legitimate pride for my contribution to democratic coexistence and freedoms in Es bread, fruit of effort and collective sacrifice of all Spaniards.
As long as it seems good to you, it is my wish that you make this letter public, for the knowledge of all Spanish and on the date you think it is appropriate.
With my loyalty, affection and immense pride I feel for you.
Your Father"
•2. His Majesty the King respects and understands the will of His Majesty the King don Juan Carlos expressed in his letter.
La Zarzuela Palace, March 7, 2022
· ·

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirop14 Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:23 am

Juan Carlos I now doubts whether to return to Spain after Moncloa has prohibited him from returning to his old home
https://okdiario.com/espana/prohibicion-moncloa-volver-antigua-casa-hace-que-juan-carlos-i-dude-regreso-8946185?fbclid=IwAR0UAX8EDX_TlYOoS0JQOwkR4TYyZhRbbKMG4oEhBgb5PtKrbrx40ZWox2s

Sirop14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down