Seychelles EU Connection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is with immense sadness that I share the news with you of our Chief’s passing. Captain Alwyne Farquharson of Invercauld MC

Go down

It is with immense sadness that I share the news with you of our Chief’s passing. Captain Alwyne Farquharson of Invercauld MC Empty It is with immense sadness that I share the news with you of our Chief’s passing. Captain Alwyne Farquharson of Invercauld MC

Post  Sirop14 Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:38 pm

Dear Members and Friends of Clan Farquharson,
It is with immense sadness that I share the news with you of our Chief’s passing. Captain Alwyne Farquharson of Invercauld MC, passed away this afternoon at his home in Norfolk. He was 102 years old.
https://www.facebook.com/clanfarquharsonUK/photos/a.409492895912474/1706123519582732/

Sirop14

Back to top Go down